Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Possibly swaying pink but need some guidance first

Little background.... So after not getting a chance to sway and getting pregnant on 1 attempt, after trying for almost a year with multiple attempts in our fertile window, we got ds4 and we thought we'd be done. I was all set to get a tubal ligation and then it hit me, "If I get this tubal ligation, no more kids, ever!" I spoke to my husband and he said it was my choice and he'd support it either way. I chose not to do it at 36 weeks gestation. I've wanted a 5th child since then but thought it would go away after our 4th was born.

Fast forward to a little over a year now and I still want another child. I'm about 75% sure dh is going to say he's done but he said that after our 2nd, 3rd & here we are with a 4th. He's just such an amazing father and husband and it's amazing how he is with our sons. I fall in love with him a little more each time I see him with our kids.

I know he may be a little reluctant at first but may be able to be swayed into having a 5th. He's actually more than once said to get off the pill and if "it happens it happens". I have pretty bad reactions while on the pill (ie af every 2 weeks for 7 days, terrible headaches, spotting, nausea etc). I'm holding off and we will talk again but in the mean time I was thinking of swaying pink just in case he decides he does want another child.

We are both 36 now with 4 wonderful handsome boys (soon to be 15, 11, 4, & soon to be 14 months). I'm on synthroid and am currently a bit hyperthyroid but on the road to correcting it. I'm still nursing but have been getting af since ds4 was 6 months old. Ds4 nurses about 5 times a day and 1-2 times at night.

I'm thinking of going on the LE PCOS diet but I'm having a hard time finding the link for some reason. Could someone please share the link please? I have notes from when we were going to try to sway of the LE diet and so I've been on a loose version of the LE diet and taking 3 fiber pills daily for about 2 month and lost 20 lbs (I'm 5'2 was 197 lbs). I've read that myo helps sway pink and was thinking of incorporating it but I don't know how. I'm also confused about folate/folic acid & myoinositol. If I take Pregnitude should I not take folate/folic acid? Any other supplements we should take?

This is all pre pre planning but I know that my husband will be on the fast track if/when he decides 1 little one to complete our family and to give it a good real sway would be nice and I'd like to be ready. Thank you for any and all input and I'm sorry it's so lengthy!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you absolutely need to be on the alternate diet. Here's the link, ignore the first few posts and scroll down https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html

Yes I would absolutely add in myoinositol. If you were to take one of the myos that has the folic added you'd need to take more as most of them don't have that much in them (I think about 200 mg for most brands) As long as you can tolerate folic acid it's fine to take it then add a bit more to get up to the 1200-1600 mg. Do 1000 mg myo from AF-O and then 500 mg (or 1000 every other day) from O to AF.

I agree it's always a great strategy to start swaying and then see if hubby changes his mind. A lot of guys do, and then they get confused when people are like "....but first I need to take 3 months do diet..." and annoyed when "...and now you need to abstain for 10 days and drink this repulsive soy milk..." comes up. Then sometimes they even end up changing their minds back again. Be ready to strike if the mood changes and don't ask him to do anything, nothing hubby does has really mattered anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic for such a speedy response! Also tha k you got the link! I can't seem to figure out the app on my phone to search but the link helped!

I was thinking the exact same situation for hubby. He'd most likely be turned away by all the "prep" time & work. I'm glad he doesn't have to do much prepping.

Just to clarify, Myo, Fiber, and Folic Acid are the only supplements to take in conjunction with the LE PCOS diet that have good results for swaying pink, right?

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tapatalk doesn't always work very well for people. If you're struggling with it I would try visiting the site on another browser on your phone and not using the Tapatalk app.

Those are the supps that are ok with your medication and nursing, yes.

7. Thanks Wishing4Pink'19 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'll be starting the LE PCOS diet in a few days. I'm now unsure if I should start folate & myo pills before knowing if we are going to try it not. I'm thinking the folate pill is okay to take, especially since I'm still nursing, but what about the myo inositol? Is it okay to take for 3 months before possibly starting or should I wait until I know for sure if hubby is fully on board to try for #5?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the myo is just a nutritional supplement, like a vitamin. Fine to take in advance. you might want to start off more like 500 mg daily when not TTC (you don't need to reduce the dose during the LP if not TTC right then)

10. Thanks Wishing4Pink'19 thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! I have my supplements, Fiber, Spring Valley folate 666mcg DFE (400mcg folic acid) & Zazzee mio inositol 500 mg. I'm on CD1 today, AF decided to arrive 3 days early (my cycles are all over the place whether I'm nursing or not) when should I start the Folate & Myo?

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Start now! No harm in taking those things in advance.