PDA

View Full Version : Wedding ring pendulum

Zivic-Bubac
April 19th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Tie a thread to your wedding ring and hold it over your pregnant belly:

side to side :DD:
circles: :DS:

The trickiest part when you're doing this test is how to take off your wedding ring :rofl:

pebmcpd7
April 19th, 2012, 07:27 AM
it is not circles for girl and side to side for boy.
You can also hold it over your hand and it will tell you how many children you have or will have. It gets my 6 boys everytime, side to side!!!

Zivic-Bubac
April 19th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Girl or Boy: The Ring Test (http://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/qt/ringtest.htm)
Gender Myths (http://www.intelligender.com/gender-myths.html)
Knowing your baby's sex: the folklore (http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/naming/knowing-gender-folklore/)

pebmcpd7
April 19th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I have read on that link Boy or Girl:The ring test, That if the ring is gold it wil be ciclie for girl and side to side for boy!!!

purplepoet20
April 19th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I put both our rings on a chain and held it over my stomach with the boys it did a circle... with DS2 it did both until about 15weeks. I am going to go try it with this one and see...WOOHOO it did a line.

I do hold it until it stops so it doesn't change from a line-circle or circle-line!

purplepoet20
April 19th, 2012, 11:49 AM
I have read on that link Boy or Girl:The ring test, That if the ring is gold it wil be ciclie for girl and side to side for boy!!!

I use gold rings and it always did circles for the boys and a line this time.

Hobbermittens
April 19th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Someone did this to me with DD1 and it was correct. I tried to do it myslf with DD2 and it kept changing direction. She is definitely a girl, so who knows.

Irishmom
April 19th, 2012, 01:06 PM

I've always been told it circles for girl and sways side to side for boy? It swayed for all mine and they are boys lol.

dloui128
April 19th, 2012, 01:10 PM
With both my DD's it circled

Flava
April 19th, 2012, 01:23 PM
I also know circle for girls and side for boys. Anyway did not worked for me last time but worked with DD3. So it's just a game.

pebmcpd7
April 19th, 2012, 01:36 PM
I am putting it on a silver chain maybe that why it does'nt work

begonia
April 19th, 2012, 02:33 PM
This one was wrong for me with DD3!

pebmcpd7
April 19th, 2012, 04:52 PM
After doing it with a piece of thread and it gave me 6boys ring swinging side to side and at the end 1GIRL!!!!

fivebabies
April 20th, 2012, 12:12 PM
My gold ring did side to side for boys and circle for girls also.... weird game. :)

Zivic-Bubac
April 20th, 2012, 04:19 PM
This one was wrong for me with DD3!

Did it show circles or straight line?
Mine is showing circles. Big surprise :rolleyes:

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM
Did it show circles or straight line?
Mine is showing circles. Big surprise :rolleyes:

Hey Z, when do you get your next u/s? Are you totally, absolutely sure it is a girl? Maybe they were wrong.

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 04:30 AM
I'm STILL nervous to do this test! hahaha :)

BoyGirlOrAlien
July 30th, 2012, 05:03 PM
i think it works wit what you believe ,if you think circle girl ,or circle boy,whatever works for you. i believe girl circle.