PDA

View Full Version : Dexter!

Jojogirl
January 22nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
Who watches? I don't like waiting for the new season to start! The waiting is KILLING me!

Catch!
January 22nd, 2011, 07:06 PM
I love me some Dexter!!!!! I just got my boss into it, I lent him the first 2 seasons and he got the last 3. He was so hooked, he watched 5 seasons in about 3 weeks!!!!

Jojogirl
January 22nd, 2011, 07:16 PM
That's me too. Netflix had the first 2 on instant watch and then I ordered other via Netflix and watched some from Amazon. OMG...season 4! The show is addicting. I am watching six feet under now so I can get my Michael C. Hall fix! I'm his #1 fan! I'm not a stalker, though...LOL!

Catch!
January 22nd, 2011, 07:25 PM
I watched all the seasons of Six Feet Under before I started watching Dexter. Good show, weird but good. It was so weird though because I knew him as a gay guy, and then to go to Dexter after that....lol, it took me a while to get used to him!

Vinter
January 22nd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Another Dexter fan here!! I just started watching season 5. I still cant believe what happened to Rita! Jojogirl, I love me some Michael C. Hall as well. Did you hear they just got divorced!

Catch!
January 22nd, 2011, 07:55 PM
I heard about the divorce! The rumour is of course he's with Julia Stiles.

nuthinbutpink
January 22nd, 2011, 08:52 PM
I watched all Six Feet Under but I don't know what Dexter is. Is it on HBO?

grasshopper
January 22nd, 2011, 09:08 PM
I love Dexter too...but we are so far behind here in outback Australia...I think we got up to Season 3 and then nothing since!!! I am going to have to buy the other seasons I think.

Ok...I have to know now...what happened to Rita????????

grasshopper
January 22nd, 2011, 09:10 PM
Oooohh...forgot to mention. I was a big Six Feet Under fan as well...love a bit of Black Comedy.

Jojogirl
January 22nd, 2011, 09:11 PM
I love Dexter too...but we are so far behind here in outback Australia...I think we got up to Season 3 and then nothing since!!! I am going to have to buy the other seasons I think.

Ok...I have to know now...what happened to Rita????????

Oh no! no spoilers! you have to see it!!!!

Yes...I did hear about the divorce! I'm totally bummed about that. I think they made a cute couple. I could see their kids. They would have had reddish hair....LOL

I wonder if he is with JS? I like her a lot! They would make a cute couple!

Oh and six feet under. It is VERY HARD for me to look at him in the gay role considering he's my boyfriend and all. Geez!

Catch!
January 22nd, 2011, 09:29 PM
I watched all Six Feet Under but I don't know what Dexter is. Is it on HBO?

Oh sweet lord, you HAVE to go out and rent them, get season 1 and you will be hooked!! OMG I am seriously jealous, because you haven't seen them and you get to watch them all! I wish I could watch them new again. Yes it is on HBO, so you can probably go back and start at season 1......do it!!!!

Pixiedoll
January 23rd, 2011, 09:16 AM
Oh sweet lord, you HAVE to go out and rent them, get season 1 and you will be hooked!! OMG I am seriously jealous, because you haven't seen them and you get to watch them all! I wish I could watch them new again. Yes it is on HBO, so you can probably go back and start at season 1......do it!!!!

I could not agree more!

AHHHHH! Two of my fav series ever made! Finished season 4 of Dexter the other day and it completely destroyed me-but then you should have seen the state of me when I saw the final episode of Six Ft Under-I was a wreck for days!

Don't know how I'm going to wait for Dexter 5-I'm a UK girl so it isn't here yet-no spoilers!

xxx

Jojogirl
January 23rd, 2011, 06:47 PM
It's so hard waiting! So, so, hard! Why do they have to wait so freaking long before they put a new season out? Why can't they run these shows like soap operas?

Catch!
January 23rd, 2011, 07:55 PM
It's so hard waiting! So, so, hard! Why do they have to wait so freaking long before they put a new season out? Why can't they run these shows like soap operas?

I know! The waiting is so hard!!!

Pixiedoll
January 24th, 2011, 01:16 PM
if they didn't make us wait, I'd never leave the sofa..lol..

Vinter
January 24th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I could not agree more!

AHHHHH! Two of my fav series ever made! Finished season 4 of Dexter the other day and it completely destroyed me-but then you should have seen the state of me when I saw the final episode of Six Ft Under-I was a wreck for days!

Don't know how I'm going to wait for Dexter 5-I'm a UK girl so it isn't here yet-no spoilers!

xxx Im not in the US either, so I started watching season 5 online, lol.

Orchid
January 24th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Dexter is seriously awesome. We dont have showtime, I watched the fifth season online.

Hmmm.. I have not watched Six Feet Under. I guess that will be my next addiction.

Pixiedoll
January 24th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Dexter is seriously awesome. We dont have showtime, I watched the fifth season online.

Hmmm.. I have not watched Six Feet Under. I guess that will be my next addiction.

Blasphemy!! You must watch it, you'll love it! xxx

Jojogirl
January 26th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I would never leave the couch either! LOL! So funny! I am watching 6 feet under SLOWLY because I'm trying to make it last until Dexter starts back up.

Cinss
May 8th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Not long now, we love Dexter, we even named our new dog Dexter haha.

Dark Angel
May 10th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I LOOOOVE Dexter!!! Did you gals know that Dexter & his sister on the show are actually married IRL!? Yup, I thought that was so weird! lol

CajunChic
July 26th, 2011, 06:07 PM
I LOOOOVE Dexter!!! Did you gals know that Dexter & his sister on the show are actually married IRL!? Yup, I thought that was so weird! lol

OMGosh! I didn't know that.. I LOVE Dexter too..

Jojogirl
July 27th, 2011, 03:43 PM

They got divorced, though...