PDA

View Full Version : When did your baby start kicking you?

Bumblebee
April 20th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Hey ladies just wanted to know at what weeks everyone's baby started kicking them. I've only felt my baby kick me once a few days ago, it totally caught me off guard as it was a hard one and made me jump but since then nothing, am patiently waiting, anyone else still waiting for kicks?

purplepoet20
April 20th, 2012, 01:39 PM
I felt flutters, tickles, bumps, and minor things from 12+ wks with all 3 pregs. With the boys DS1 started full on kicking around 16-17wks and never stopped. DS2 kicked a few times from about 20wks-40wks but if I didn't have the belly I would have thought I wasn't prego with him. DS2 is very wild now.

Hobbermittens
April 20th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I have been feeling stuff, tiny kicks and little fluttery things, mostly when I am sitting down. I am carrying pretty low, and the baby seems to move more when my belly is squished by my sitting down. I think I have been feeling things for a few weeks, but this past week it has gotten a lot more noticeable.

Zivic-Bubac
April 20th, 2012, 02:31 PM
18 weeks or so, now she's much more active.

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM
I'm still not feeling much and I'm 19 weeks. I feel little 'pops' that could easily be mistaken for gas, except if I lay my hand on my belly and really concentrate sometimes I can feel the kicks from the outside. Nothing obvious yet, though. I only really notice anything when I'm lying on my back - I think maybe the baby doesn't like that position and kicks in protest :). I went and looked back and my journal for ds3 and I didn't feel a lot with him until I was about 25 weeks along, then he kicked non-stop!

Journey2dFuture
April 21st, 2012, 01:57 PM
I was around 14 when I thought.. Then it was for sure confirmed at 16 weeks ! Now I'm nearly 23 weeks you can see him moving! :)