PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SHEEP>> MY BFP!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 21st, 2012, 10:16 PM
UPDATE On VITEX TIME Thread>>>>>>>>>> BFP LADIES MY BFP!!!!!!! Yes, pregnant and had a full blown AF.. I'm your proof! Hubby is livid and won't help me take a better pic of it. I took another internet cheapie with FMU and this time there was a actual line you could see.. So I went to the dollarstore and got one of those cuz they always work for me..

IT'S A BFP AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :running:

Mama always WINS in the end hehehe . . .

We have a great point and shoot camera but for some reason it won't take pics of HPTs very well at all.. It's still THERE though, and it is darker in RL. :D

I'm still in shock..going over how this all went down. Vitex was just the extra push my body needed! :D YAY!!!

TTC5
April 21st, 2012, 10:20 PM
I see it!!!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 21st, 2012, 10:22 PM
I see it!!!!!!!

And it's medium pink! Not a ghosty line! I can't believe how great Wondfo strips work for OPKS but SUCK for HPTS. I am mad at myself I couldn't find out if I had a BFP 2 days ago!

Mochagirl
April 21st, 2012, 10:30 PM
Wow - congrats!

Butterfly Spirit
April 21st, 2012, 10:33 PM
Wow - congrats!

Thank you Mocha! :)

Butterfly Spirit
April 21st, 2012, 10:35 PM
I even threw on a HOT PINK shirt before I went to buy the $1 test! hahahaha :)
I'm sorry ladies I'm SO excited. Hubby is more relaxed now too. I got a grin out of him.

Hobbermittens
April 21st, 2012, 10:58 PM
COngrats!!

Cinss
April 21st, 2012, 11:12 PM
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/123/123510vl41zvzjt7.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Myloves
April 22nd, 2012, 12:38 AM
CONGRATS!!

Yuzu
April 22nd, 2012, 02:48 AM
Congrats!:running:

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 02:57 AM
Thank you ladies! I'm SO excited, but at the same time freaking out. I think I may have to get a progesterone shot because I'm still bleeding.(Do they hurt!?)
My AF usually lasts 6-7 days though start to finish. But maybe it's just heavy implantation bleeding..or twins can cause more bleeding. I don't know! LOL

But advice at this point?
Do they give them at instacare? I don't know if I can wait till Monday.

Zivic-Bubac
April 22nd, 2012, 03:54 AM
And it's medium pink! Not a ghosty line!Absolutely!!!! :cheer: Congratulations!!! :cheer:

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 03:57 AM
congratulations!! :D

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 03:59 AM
congratulations!! :D

From my dear friend Rainbow! YAY I feel SO silly I didn't heed your advice and go get a better test sooner, because now I know it would have shown up sooner! $1 tests seem to be the best for me.

zanacal
April 22nd, 2012, 04:57 AM
Congratulations!

Pangea
April 22nd, 2012, 04:58 AM
Congratulations!

Flava
April 22nd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Congrats!:celebrate:

dloui128
April 22nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
Congratulations :)

Another princess
April 22nd, 2012, 11:12 AM
Congratulations on tour BFP x

rainbowflower
April 22nd, 2012, 12:09 PM
don't forget to post your sway!!

Irishmom
April 22nd, 2012, 12:26 PM

Woohoo!! So that means you and i are due the same day 30th December right? :hug2:
Delighted for you.XX
That must be some shock after AF!

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2012, 12:29 PM
Congrats! Good luck!!!

maybeoneday
April 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM
That is amazing news Butterfly. So pleased for you and I agree with the others, that is no ghost line!

Looking forward to seeing your sway and can't believe you got full AF and a BFP! (was it totally normal heaviness?? Sorry if TMI!) xx

Bumblebee
April 22nd, 2012, 04:22 PM
:celebrate:Congratulations on your pregnancy!! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! :):celebrate:

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 05:02 PM
That is amazing news Butterfly. So pleased for you and I agree with the others, that is no ghost line!

Looking forward to seeing your sway and can't believe you got full AF and a BFP! (was it totally normal heaviness?? Sorry if TMI!) xx

Thank you! Day one and two barely filled a pad but then it picked up and there was 2 clots. Not huge or anything. I usually clot A LOT during AF and just gush.. So it seems like it was just under normal for me.

myGirl
April 22nd, 2012, 05:06 PM
Congrats!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 05:08 PM
Thank you ladies! The bleeding has all but stopped and finally stopped being bright red! Now it just looks like what implantation bleeding would look like. I called two ers and my doc on call last night. They say that they don't give progesterone shots this early, but would just do blood work to check my levels. She did say something about "medicine for rh factor" but I'm good there. Took another test and it's the same darkness as yesterday. I've never tested again after getting a positive so that was scary!

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 05:13 PM

Woohoo!! So that means you and i are due the same day 30th December right? :hug2:
Delighted for you.XX
That must be some shock after AF!

Oh a BIG shock Irishmom, and yes the same day! But I usually always deliver 3 weeks early with my babies, because my blood pressure sky rockets and they go to induce me, and since I HATE that, my body says nuh uh! And does it on it's own lol now I can testify that you can get AF and still be prego! I'm prepared to go in to the doc and hear something like "Well, it probably didn't survive.." etc..

I'm a tad nauseous and have a mild headache, so to me that tells me my levels are changing. :) Oh and commence the WEIRD dreams! lol

mydream
April 22nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
WOW!! Congrats. This is amazing !!

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
WOW!! Congrats. This is amazing !!

Thanks mydream! I think you have a GREAT chance conceiving right after your chemical pregnancy! Best of luck in your sway sweetie! :)

coocoobananas
April 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
I already said congrats on the vitex thread but congrats again:)

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
I already said congrats on the vitex thread but congrats again:)

Thanks sweetie, so are you gonna keep trying!? :) Keep up that Vitex.. or go a month without it like Atomic says to do do some time on it and then off of it.. Try it!!!

rainbowflower
April 23rd, 2012, 04:36 AM
how is the spotting today?

sweetsister
April 23rd, 2012, 04:59 AM
So funny i was thinking of you today because i got one of those bracelets,,you were talking about and its been out of stock or problems with them not answering emails, so its been 2 months im waiting now for it sigh....
Any hoo many many http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2661/2661187fwovbdr3m7.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com) to you..i was smiling to see this post today :)

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 05:08 AM
how is the spotting today?

I woke up yesterday and was all but dried up but then it started again but not even close to what it was. But as of 3:03am my time Mon morn it's almost done it seems.. but I can't stand it, I can't stop worrying so I'm going into my doc's clinic and getting beta hcg levels tested is that what it's called? Make sure the hcg is doubling like it should. It's so nerve wracking, and then after I get the blood taken I'm going to worry until I hear the results. All could be absolutely well, so I'm trying to stop. I was nauseous and had a rising dull headache yesterday and there is NOTHING wrong with my appetite or thirst! LOL I'm just hoping that they indicate a healthy pregnancy and that the clinic finds a non-threatening reason why I'm bleeding other than my uterus just decided to shed it's lining. I was trying to sleep so I could make time pass faster and I got a couple hours, but now I'm back here to try to focus on other postings and such.
I will update you when I can Rainbow. I need all the prayers I can get at this point and I keep praying over and over.

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 05:11 AM
Thanks Sweetsister, I love the balloons! that is HORRIBLE about your bracelet situation! I went to repost the link to my bracelet the other night to find that it isn't found.. so maybe they are out. I can't believe they aren't answering you. Perhaps cancel the order and try ordering another bracelet from them or someone else? That just sucks! Did you get a salt lamp? That will help too! Search ebay and I hope you can find one to get soon! I will help you hunt!

rainbowflower
April 23rd, 2012, 05:13 AM
I woke up yesterday and was all but dried up but then it started again but not even close to what it was. But as of 3:03am my time Mon morn it's almost done it seems.. but I can't stand it, I can't stop worrying so I'm going into my doc's clinic and getting beta hcg levels tested is that what it's called? Make sure the hcg is doubling like it should. It's so nerve wracking, and then after I get the blood taken I'm going to worry until I hear the results. All could be absolutely well, so I'm trying to stop. I was nauseous and had a rising dull headache yesterday and there is NOTHING wrong with my appetite or thirst! LOL I'm just hoping that they indicate a healthy pregnancy and that the clinic finds a non-threatening reason why I'm bleeding other than my uterus just decided to shed it's lining. I was trying to sleep so I could make time pass faster and I got a couple hours, but now I'm back here to try to focus on other postings and such.
I will update you when I can Rainbow. I need all the prayers I can get at this point and I keep praying over and over.

google "breakthrough bleed" - could be that and if so it's harmless!

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 05:18 AM
google "breakthrough bleed" - could be that and if so it's harmless!

That sounds GOOD! Oh, I hope it's THAT! I keep asking myself stupid things over and over like.. did the vitex cause this.. did I ovulate and then keep taking it.. Did ovulation occur but then I stopped before implantation. Maybe it's a girl so my body is handling the pregnancy completely differently!?
There is a chick on youtube that went to 12 weeks of pregnancy STILL on Vitex, then finally began to wean off! When I read that I thought she was nuts! She's the girl that did that pink or blue test with her hubby just feet away from her testing area, LOL.
I did read online that if it was a chemical it would have probably been a LATE period rather than a week early one like I had. Ahh the internet can drive us CRAZY!
I will update how things go at the doc ASAP! :)

sweetsister
April 23rd, 2012, 05:40 AM
Thanks Sweetsister, I love the balloons! that is HORRIBLE about your bracelet situation! I went to repost the link to my bracelet the other night to find that it isn't found.. so maybe they are out. I can't believe they aren't answering you. Perhaps cancel the order and try ordering another bracelet from them or someone else? That just sucks! Did you get a salt lamp? That will help too! Search ebay and I hope you can find one to get soon! I will help you hunt!

Yeah i know! they answered now and said they will refund or if i want to wait for more stock so im waiting ,because i cant find anyone else that has them and posts overseas,oh well maybe ill be pregnant by then,ill still use it either way:)And i have the most beautiful salt lamp i luv it,i leave it on in the day too:)
P.s. im :pray: for you :heart:

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Yeah i know! they answered now and said they will refund or if i want to wait for more stock so im waiting ,because i cant find anyone else that has them and posts overseas,oh well maybe ill be pregnant by then,ill still use it either way:)And i have the most beautiful salt lamp i luv it,i leave it on in the day too:)
P.s. im :pray: for you :heart:

Oh GOOD!!! If you want I can take a pic of mine on my wrist and post it so you can see how it looks to make sure you want it. I was gonna recommend this one: MK Classic Power Wristbands negative Ion Balance Bracelet silicon Bangle White | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/MK-Classic-Power-Wristbands-negative-Ion-Balance-Bracelet-silicon-Bangle-White-/160685415413?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256998dbf5#ht_6902wt_1398)

That one I recommended looks okay, but I would say go with one that's made of metal like mine, it looks MUCH better! lol BUT If you can stick with that seller DO IT! I know mine is genuine, it keeps my arthritus at bay!

Check the metal ones on this page out too: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A3%257C39%253 A1%257C72%253A6063&rt=nc&_nkw=negative%20ion%20bracelet&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=2THANK YOU for your prayers!!! :) And I'm glad you love your salt lamp too! I think everyone should have at least one!

sweetsister
April 23rd, 2012, 08:28 AM
I think ill wait until they get more stock i like the design of the scalar one better,but thanxs:) and i love that it helps your arthritis i also have arthritis ,thanks again

Journey2dFuture
April 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
I see it - huge congratulations I fell pregnant on Vitex too !

Sunset
April 23rd, 2012, 01:44 PM
congratulations!! :)

Indira
April 23rd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Thank you Ladies!!! :)
Only one old brown spot of blood a day. No morning sickness, but I'm still CONSTANTLY hungry. So far so good. I can't wait to get a freaking OB and ultrasound to find out why!!!