PDA

View Full Version : Lower back pain

Zivic-Bubac
April 22nd, 2012, 05:19 AM
I've had sharp lower back pain only on the left side when pg with DD1 ( can't remember when it started tho) :think: and midwife asked me if I'm having a :biggirl2: and I said Yes. She said it's quite common to have lower back pain on the left if it's a :DD: and on the right if it's a :DS:

Guess what? I'm having sharp lower back pain on my left AGAIN ARRRGH...:mad:

Any experiences? Or even better, opposite examples? :wink:

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 06:14 AM
Lower back pain..ICK no fun! :(
What is it with this Left side right size jazz?
Left O pain ovulation- Girl
and Right O pain ovulation - Boy

Now it's the same with the back pain? Interesting. I wish I could be more help!

Did you guys try to find out the gender or is it going to be a surprise? :)

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2012, 11:22 AM
I've had lower back pain all over my entire back with most of my pg! Never one sided.

Zivic-Bubac
April 22nd, 2012, 11:59 AM
I've had lower back pain all over my entire back with most of my pg! Never one sided.

Yeah, I guess it's more pregnancy then gender related lol!
But with my DD1 it was more sciatic and without any doubt on the left. It seems I'm heading the same way this time, although it's still localized in the back.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
That probably has more to do with the shape of your bones and nerves than anything having to do with pregnancy.

My husband also has sciatica and altho he does look about 6 mos. pg, I don't ~think~ he is!! :)

Hobbermittens
April 22nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
I had horrible lower back pain at about 6 weeks that lasted until about 10 weeks, but it wasn't one sided.It seemed to be the whole lower back.

HappyLea
April 22nd, 2012, 02:08 PM
I have had lower back pain in early pregnancy in all of my pregnancies, in one pregnancy it would be worse on left side and in another it would be worse on right and i have all boys so far.

Later in pregnancy i also get sciatica and pubis dysfunction :(