PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

sara77
April 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM
Hi im new to this forum.
Heres my story. i have blocked tubes and did IVF cycle in 2009 with PGD. transferred two amazing embryos and resulted in ectopic pregnancy and had my tube taken out. did FET and resulted in my amazing daughter.
we started IVF and this time trying for a boy. in december 2011 did IVF with PGD, transferred 2 boy embryos. resulted in chemical pregnancy.
so we did IVF again in march 2012, resulted in 2 boy morulas and i girl blast. transferred the boys and i had a miscarriage at 6 weeks.
my question is should i do PGD again or GSN, im very confused. i just want my family complete.

nuthinbutpink
April 22nd, 2012, 05:14 PM
Welcome. How many probes did you use with FISH? I'm sorry about your miscarriages. With that many, I would be inclined to use GSN so 1. you can see what the issue is and 2. if it is you or DH.

We have a great private/member HT forum here. Where did you cycle?

Curious, why did you use PGD for infertility? Was it advised? Are you checking a specific chromosome?

lisvna
April 22nd, 2012, 05:36 PM
Welcome and I hope your find your answers here!

Cinss
April 22nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
Welcome Sara, you have come to the right place, there are so many knowlegable ladies here to offer you advice. Best of luck for your future.

UGOS
April 24th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Welcome Sara

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 05:55 AM

You'll love it here at GD!!! ;) The ladies are just Awesome!!!

sara77
April 29th, 2012, 10:55 PM
thanks ladies. there are no issues with myself or DH. the embryologist suggested we test for anuploidy. we did 10 chromosomes. i cycled at Loma lInda in CA. im thinking of having the sperm spinned first and then do IVF. the embryologist mentioned a patient did this and got pregnant with their desired gender.