PDA

View Full Version : ~*Butterfly Spirit's PINK Sway*~

Butterfly Spirit
April 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM
:cheer::cheer: Welcome to my :flowerz:PINK:flowerz: Sway!!! :cheer::cheer:

>>>>UPDATE: My Little One Passed Away On May 2nd<<<<< :sadflwr:
And DH and myself firmly believe it was a SHE :'(
Get your thyroids checked ladies with a doctor that knows how to take care of one.
I feel this is the main reason I lost her.

NAME - :HH: Butterfly :HH:
Gender Resulted - Not yet known
Swaying Attempt - Natural
WEIGHT:195

***Still Breastfeeding- I have a SUPER nurser!***

((((UPDATE))))) I just remembered that hubby and I BDed once or twice during AF! Sorry, but needed to add that..eww lol

*Made Sure To sway the hardest During MY Chinese Gender Chart Month For GIRL* (I know, I know.. I can't help it!) If you do this.. make SURE you look up your chinese lunar year first, not your actual age. That has been known to cause confusion!**

*During this sway I painted my nails and toe nails twice in one week as soon as I had my first +OPK. (I heard it sways, and it can't hurt if you don't do it constantly!)

PH -Unsure, I never tested my PH once.
DH PH -Unknown.
Douche type and when- None
Replens- No
RepHresh- YES, a full tube On CD 15 & 18
Big O: At the beginning of AF, and the very end of it. I just had to! .. but generally it's not recommended period!
Lube- SYLK!

DIET: Most of you won't agree with it! LOL
I love food WAY too much to be able to do the girl diets. I tried to eat less though, and more healthy. In the beginning I began my day with a bowl of grape nuts but then after I learned it's better to skip breakfast I did that for awhile, but when April began I think is when I ate it again.
I ate a variety of meat: Beef, Turkey, Ham etc. I ate Raw fruits and Veggies and sometimes canned sweet peas -LOVE THEM (don't eat them often) but the sodium content is killer ha ha.
My mom makes family dinner once a week and she makes A LOT. Meaning I eat the leftunders most of the week! Things like roast and mashed potatoes, mexican cassarole, tator tot cassarole, ham and funeral potatoes, lasagna, tukey, stuffing, yams and cranberry sauce. I requested the Thanksgiving type dinner twice in the past month and a half (incase) those yams would sway multiples with the Vitex (and I ate a lot of them), since DH say this is our last!
I drank A LOT of vit d whole milk, some CL, V8 Fruitfusion, and ate a Activia strawberry & cereal yogurt every day.
At Easter I ate several hard boiled deviled eggs and at A LOT of chocolate..
Basically ladies, I didn't hold back and I ate everything in variety, I just jumped in with both feet, prayer and FAITH!

Caffeine- Stopped drinking Coke in February because I drank WAY too much when I conceived my boys. I replaced it with Sprite but not for a couple weeks and didn't drink it every day.
DH caffeine - He started out drinking less coke, but in the end he was drinking it normally.

SUPPLEMENTS - Vitex, Folic Acid (when I remembered because I had to space it out from my levothyroxine thyroid medicine)
1200 mg Calcium w/800 IU Vit D
400 mg Magnesium w/15 mg Zinc
B-50 Complex (from Walmart) which contains a lot:
B1- 50 mg
B2- 50 mg
B3- 50 mg
B6- 50 mg
Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
B12 50-mcg
Biotin 50 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 50 mg

In my opinion, it's a GREAT vitamin! I got the idea off another girl swaying place on the web, and they took additional B6!

Nature's Way Vitex Capsules (Amazon.com)- (2) 400 mg in the morning with the other supps. I learned that the magnesium got rid of the Vitex headaches

DH SUPPLEMENTS: He took the Calcium, Magnesium, and
8,400 mg Cranberry (2 capsules) (It says take it 3 times a day, but he only did it once a day) It also contained Vitamin C 40 mg and 6iu Vitamin E when I left it out for him. But he didn't take his at the same time as I did so it was hard.

This part is important since it's still part of my swaying cycle:
I started Vitex on CD 9 and CD 10 got a BAD headache so I stopped on CD 11.
On CD 11 I prepped for a colonoscopy (yea!) so I was on a full liquid diet for 24 hours
I had to take 3 ducolax tablets then mixed a whole bottle of miralax with 2 full bottles of powerade (exactly like gatorade) I ate A lot of chicken broth, and jello, and water, sprite and more miralax powerade. I laughed thinking.. this powerade and diet I'm on is GREAT for conceiving a girl, esp since the powerade contains supplements!
The next morning I wasn't prepped enough so the procedure was cancelled.
(Thank God! lol)
The next day I resumed my regular diet but I had to take more ducolax tablets!
I took Vitex again 2 in the morn and took it straight until CD 20 I even took an extra capsule on one of the days and I can't remember which. (On CD 20 my body SCREAMED Don't take it today, and it's probably because my baby would have absorbed it? Maybe not though)
1st + OPK Arrived on Thurs April 5 which was CD 15 (But usually I didn't get a + until day 22 or 23!)
TIMING HOW MANY TIMES WE BD: We actually had more pull out BD sessions where DH successfully didn't go off inside so I didn't document those days, but we started right after AF ended! We BD on Friday CD16, Sunday CD18 two sessions partial pull out shot and fully deposited, ( I used a FULL tube of RepHresh 15 mins afterwards) Wednesday CD21 (he pulled out but got a shot off inside) and Saturday CD 24 April 14 another full deposit.

I kept taking Vitex because I didn't think I had ovulated yet! (Do NOT do this.. Stop at +OPK)
I had A Blaring + OPK on CD 15 and then had same color lined +OPKS on CD 16 and they lasted until CD 21! I am thinking the vitex COULD have caused my bleeding ladies so please stop on that first OPK! Better safe than sorry!

Charting O with Temp -No
Charting with OPK: I took internet cheapies like daily even 3 times a day!
Suspected O date - When the opk faded on CD 21? I have NO Idea! LOL

IONS
Have a beautiful salt rock lamp in the living room going 24/7 but sometimes DH would turn it clear down at night.
When I took a bath I used lavender soap and rigged the shower head to fill my bath with HOT water! I also wore a quantum science scalar negative ion bracelet (from Amazon.com) 24/7

OTHER
How many kids do you have? -2
What sex? -Boys
Both VERY easily conceived.
DH age- 31
BD position - I took what I could.. Most the time we did missionary position. If he wanted to do it from behind, I didn't say no. He did go off when I was laying flat on my stomach position.
Jump and dump- DH forced me to wash off afterwards so I did get up sometimes I got away with laying for 5 mins and when I did get up to "rinse off".. I just made it look like it.. muhaha
EWCM present/how much? - I know after I started Vitex the EWCM tinged with white started up quickly! If you go read my thread VITEX TIME, you might find things explained better.
CM: sometimes it seems like a lot but then I go to BD and have to use lube. It's just been something that happened after I had DS#2.
DH hot bath - Sometimes
Moon Phase: FULL
Anything under the bed- I didn't want to scare DH so I decided not to do it and perhaps jinx it!

COMMENTS?
I did the best I could do with my ~PINK Sway~, and as much as I said I was gonna exercise, I never got to it! When I dropped coke I did loose like 8-10 lbs so I'm not sure how my body interpreted things. I am hoping that the Vitex, SYLK, Supplements, and RepHresh, and weight loss compensated for my non-girl diet. I went with my heart and FAITH AND PRAYER. So we'll just see what happens ladies... ;)

One last thing I wanted to add, my second colonoscopy was scheduled for April 16 but I had a STRONG nagging feeling to cancel it 3 days before the procedure and even tell them "Because I think I could be pregnant!" I can't imagine what would have happened had I gone through the prep again and procedure, I probably would have not gotten pregnant. Now I get to cancel the one on May 7 since I am pregnant!!!
Now, if this sticks and I do get my girl, I don't want you ladies to run out and get the materials to do a colonoscopy prep in the middle of your sway attempt! bahaha
It's NO fun!!!! ;)

Kiesse
April 22nd, 2012, 10:57 PM
Ohh yay! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! Xx

PeonyPrincess
April 23rd, 2012, 01:34 AM
I loved reading your sway! It made me laugh- you are obviously a great lady, and it made me hungry! All the best for a wonderful pregnancy, and with a bit of pink thrown in!

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 02:00 AM
I loved reading your sway! It made me laugh- you are obviously a great lady, and it made me hungry! All the best for a wonderful pregnancy, and with a bit of pink thrown in!

I'm so glad I made you laugh! Luckily you can go eat and aren't on the girl diet ha ha! Congratulations to you too, and I hope you have a little pink bean within!!! :)

rainbowflower
April 23rd, 2012, 04:35 AM
good luck!! you are still BF too, right? if so, add that to your sway!

Myloves
April 23rd, 2012, 04:38 AM
Fingers crossed that this is your girl! Fantastic sway :o

sweetsister
April 23rd, 2012, 05:05 AM
I loved your sway too:)well done and hope you have a beautiful sticky pink bean:cheer:

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 05:21 AM
good luck!! you are still BF too, right? if so, add that to your sway!

Oh GOOD point, I forgot, I also painted my fingernails and toe nails twice in one week.

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 05:23 AM
You ladies are TOO sweet haha :) I know mine should be called the TOTAL CHEATING PINK sway that relies religiously on lubes, and supplements!

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 05:37 AM
Ok I made some changes. I hope they will be the last ones! ;)
But I add things to what I post ALL The time so you need to check back. LOL

Pangea
April 23rd, 2012, 06:15 AM
Good luck!! I didn't know that nail varnish sways! *runs to buy nail varnish*

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 06:44 AM
Good luck!! I didn't know that nail varnish sways! *runs to buy nail varnish*

LMAO More Power To The PINK Sway!!!! ;)

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2012, 06:12 PM
Good luck Butterfly! Pink dust headed your way!

Wishing4Princess
April 26th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Butterfly, good luck! I hope it's a baby girl for you:)

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Butterfly, good luck! I hope it's a baby girl for you:)

Thank you sweetie! :)

myGirl
April 26th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Big Congrats to you!!! I hope you have a pink bean cooking in there :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Big Congrats to you!!! I hope you have a pink bean cooking in there :HH:

Thank you myGirl! I can't like your post :(
I see you are due to ovulate tomorrow! GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

jmb848
April 26th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Good luck Butterfly! I hope you get your :babyf:

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Good luck Butterfly! I hope you get your :babyf:

Aw thanks Jmb! :)

amari
April 27th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy!!

Thanks sweetie! And congrats on your TWIN pregnancy, wow! That's so amazing!!!
It will be amazing to be able to be pregnant with you and see how different carrying twins is! :)
What a blessing!

atomic sagebrush
April 28th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Thanks for updating with the new info, every little bit helps! Good luck again Butterfly!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 29th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Thanks for updating with the new info, every little bit helps! Good luck again Butterfly!!

Thank You K, for being so patient with me, and teaching me A LOT! ;)

kpmum
April 29th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Congrats on yr pregnancy! I hope ur DD is growing in there! Xxx

Butterfly Spirit
April 29th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Congrats on yr pregnancy! I hope ur DD is growing in there! Xxx

Thanks so much sweetie! :)