PDA

View Full Version : NEW HERE

UGOS
April 23rd, 2012, 09:02 AM
Hello ladies, I have been lurking in the shadows for a long time. Just wanted to say formally hi to you all. Your discussions are pretty enlightening. I have 3 girls and currently in the pgd/ivf race for a :DS:.
Cheers

nuthinbutpink
April 23rd, 2012, 09:06 AM
Welcome! Hope you'll join us in the Member HT forum. We can make a Cycle Sticky for you and follow along. We have several people cycling right now!

lisvna
April 23rd, 2012, 10:04 AM
Welcome! Good luck with your cycle!

UGOS
April 23rd, 2012, 10:42 AM
Thanks a lot

UGOS
April 24th, 2012, 10:30 AM
I cycled in February/march but ended up with a bfn. There are many things that I felt went wrong with that cycle like the doctor doing a fresh embryo transfer on day 9 (post retrieval).
Now my husband is extremely reluctant to go for another cycle.
Well ladies I am very much interested in reading real life scenarios of how a standard cycle runs.
Thanks for all your informative posts. Still hoping that dh would change his mind or I am in a fix.

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Well HELLO,

we're so glad to have you join us now!! :)

TRL
April 25th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Welcome. Did you say day 9? How is this possible? I have never heard of such a thing. Where did you cycle at?

Myloves
April 25th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Welcome! Hope your cycle goes well and you get your boy :bigboy:

julez12
April 25th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Welcomeeeee! Im new here and sooooooo excited....

jils04
April 25th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Welcome , that does sound like a strange cycle, you poor thing, hopefully you will get heaps of info from this forum plus a ds !!

michaela
April 25th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Welcome. Did you say day 9? How is this possible? I have never heard of such a thing. Where did you cycle at?

I was just thinking the same thing! Big red flag for me and you need a new RE. I hope you can find a new RE that your husband trusts and he will go for it again! I am curious what clinic this was too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGOS
April 25th, 2012, 10:05 AM

I cycled in Nigeria. Thought it was better than having to travel abroad for it. Now I definetly know better.

glory
June 17th, 2012, 06:48 AM
There are many things that I felt went wrong with that cycle like the doctor doing a fresh embryo transfer on day 9 (post retrieval).

You need to join as a dream member, the $12 will be worth it for the advice and stories there is in there.

I have to say that there is no embryo culture in the world that will keep a fresh embryo 9 days, I am really, really sorry. Those people shouldn't be able to have a fertility clinic.

UGOS
June 18th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks dear. I din't know any better.

deaks66
June 18th, 2012, 11:38 AM
welcome UGOS! You'll get great advice on here! Really hope you persuade you dh as sounds like you deserve a shot at a decent clinic

lisvna
June 18th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Where are you going to cycle now?

UGOS
June 19th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I'm yet to convince dh:sad:

darge001
June 23rd, 2012, 05:45 AM
Hi guys new here too! have a baby boy :DS: on the way but would love a :DD: next.....im a bit ahead of myself but just wanted to do the research in PGD in the US now, if anyone has any info that would be FABULOUS! i live in Sydney Aus xxx