PDA

View Full Version : Last one left?

Journey2dFuture
April 23rd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Am I the only person left who is due in August now?
:( Such sad times for Due in August..
*feeling lonely*

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Am I the only person left who is due in August now?
:( Such sad times for Due in August..
*feeling lonely*

Aww that's okay! Maybe someone will come and join you or you aren't aware of them and they are here?

Are you going with a surprise baby? Or does your ticker mean BOY!? :)

Journey2dFuture
April 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
The ticker means Boy ! :D Found out at my 20 week scan.. I sure hope someone will turn up and come join me.. Its kinda lonely not having anyone to talk to.. Even just to babble about nonsense.

Sunset
April 23rd, 2012, 02:00 PM
I'm not pregnant, but i'm always happy to talk ;)

Myloves
April 25th, 2012, 12:51 AM
I'm here for you too! :o Can't wait to see your baby boy's birth story in a few months! (And hear his name) :awe:

Journey2dFuture
April 25th, 2012, 11:41 AM
My loves - He still doesnt have name.. :( Dh and I are talking daily but there is nothing we BOTH like. and the one DH likes I'm not keen but will go with. Everyone we have told turns there nose up at it.

Hobbermittens
April 25th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Hey, WD, you can join us in the Sept/oct/nov thread if you want, since you could go late and have a September baby... :)

indigoviolet
April 25th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I'm still here! There are still a few of us posting on the other thread, but I agree, not too busy on here.

I'm finding names really hard too....with a third boy I have kind of used up my boy names already!

Myloves
April 25th, 2012, 09:20 PM
My loves - He still doesnt have name.. :( Dh and I are talking daily but there is nothing we BOTH like. and the one DH likes I'm not keen but will go with. Everyone we have told turns there nose up at it.

Don't worry about it too much - in the end he will have a name! My second boy was four days old before dh and I could agree on a name.

TT_3814
April 27th, 2012, 12:05 AM
I still think of you ladies often and I'm looking forward to birth stories and names. :)

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2012, 12:07 AM
The ticker means Boy ! :D Found out at my 20 week scan.. I sure hope someone will turn up and come join me.. Its kinda lonely not having anyone to talk to.. Even just to babble about nonsense.

Well congratulations! You will love him to pieces!!!
And he will bond to his mamma!:)

indigoviolet
April 30th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I still think of you ladies often and I'm looking forward to birth stories and names. :)
Likewise, think of you often too and hope you are finding strength and support that you need. Wishing you so many wonderful blessings in your future :HH:
Please keep posting. You were totally key with me being OK with this being another boy. If it wasn't for you I would have felt so different so I have you to thank for that.

TT_3814
May 2nd, 2012, 10:26 PM
Likewise, think of you often too and hope you are finding strength and support that you need. Wishing you so many wonderful blessings in your future :HH:
Please keep posting. You were totally key with me being OK with this being another boy. If it wasn't for you I would have felt so different so I have you to thank for that.

I have a lot of support, even support from sources I didn't expect, I couldn't ask for better than that. Thank you very much! I'm glad I was able to do that for you, your new baby boy is very lucky to have you. :HH: