PDA

View Full Version : Beth's girl sway = SUCCESS!

bethiew
April 23rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Just found out today that I am having a girl! Here is my light sway. I say light because I didn't feel like I did nearly enough! Starting day 1 of cycle, I stopped every thing with AF every month and started back up on Day 1... Baby aspirin every other day, 3 cups peppermint tea, cut meat WAYYYY back when I usually eat meat daily, LE diet with very low sodium, tons of whole milk and dairy since I read it helped with conception and I didn't want it to take forever, Sylk with every attempt, as for timing, we didn't worry about that and did the sperm meets the egg plan (SMEP) for a quick BFP!! And most importantly putting it in God's hands and realizing He would give us what He saw fit no matter what I did. I actually realized several weeks into my pregnancy that I would be equally happy with either gender. :ttcgirl:

rainbowflower
April 23rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
congratulations!!

zanacal
April 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Congratulations!

nuthinbutpink
April 23rd, 2012, 12:47 PM
Great news!

Butterfly Spirit
April 23rd, 2012, 12:49 PM
:cheer: You got your ~*Princess*~ CONGRATS Beth!!!:cheer:

How wonderful! You must be OVER THE MOON!

Pangea
April 23rd, 2012, 01:04 PM
Congratulations!

PolishPrincess
April 23rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
So great!!! I love when light sways work way to go!!! Best wishes for a happy healthy baby girl!

Ribbons
April 23rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Congrats!!! :)

bethiew
April 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Thank you!! I wanted to add to my post... We had only starting TTC the month before so we got our BFP the second month. I read horror stories about not getting pregnant after Mirena so I was worried it would take months and months. I did a lazy attempt at the diet in the first month since it was Thanksgiving (the diet part was SO hard for me). I didn't start it early like recommended. Really I only started the diet hardcore CD1 the month I conceived. I also didn't exercise as I couldn't do the 60 minutes a day. My husbands family has only boys and he has boys from a previous marriage so this is the first little girl in their family!

Sunset
April 23rd, 2012, 01:48 PM
congratulations!! :)

mydream
April 23rd, 2012, 01:56 PM
Congrats!!!

Indira
April 23rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
Congrats! :cheer:

Another princess
April 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Congratulations. Enjoy buying pink!

pinkin2011
April 23rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
Huge Congrats on your baby girl! xo

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2012, 06:06 PM
Beth, I'm so happy for you! :)

hopingforsaskia
April 23rd, 2012, 06:24 PM
Wonderful news!! Huge congrats!! :)

HappyMedium
April 28th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Just found out today that I am having a girl! Here is my light sway. I say light because I didn't feel like I did nearly enough! Starting day 1 of cycle, I stopped every thing with AF every month and started back up on Day 1... Baby aspirin every other day, 3 cups peppermint tea, cut meat WAYYYY back when I usually eat meat daily, LE diet with very low sodium, tons of whole milk and dairy since I read it helped with conception and I didn't want it to take forever, Sylk with every attempt, as for timing, we didn't worry about that and did the sperm meets the egg plan (SMEP) for a quick BFP!! And most importantly putting it in God's hands and realizing He would give us what He saw fit no matter what I did. I actually realized several weeks into my pregnancy that I would be equally happy with either gender. :ttcgirl:

I am soooo happy, because my plan was pretty much the exact same thing!!!! I feel like I am pregnant and pretty sure it is a girl...I saw her and talked to her and she is no longer there so maybe she is on her way to us!!! Hoping and praying and like you said,Most importantly left it to God and accepted either boy or girl...have names for both..and would be elated either way!!! So happy to have read your sway and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!