PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Babies/Kids that make GD worse?

4BOYS
April 23rd, 2012, 06:45 PM
Do any of you have a celeb baby/kid boy or girl that sends your GD into overdrive?
Im not normally like that i have friends that have girls and it dosnt bother my GD at all.
But im just putting it out there that HARPER BECKHAM has made my GD this pregnancy so much worse ,i dont know if it is her in general cause she is so cute, or her oh so gorgeous clothes that she wears or the fact that i think that she may be a PGD baby (she may not be i have just always suspected she was) , and im angry at myself that i didnt do PGD also, but whatever it is ,miss Harper Beckham sends my GD into major overdrive :mad:

coocoobananas
April 23rd, 2012, 07:06 PM
Yep! I can't even look at pictures of her for basically the same reasons!!

Cinss
April 23rd, 2012, 07:13 PM
Yeah Kendra's son baby Hank, i had my DD exactly the same time he was born, and OMG can a little guy get any more cute !!!

And Brad and Angelinas twins, i ALWAYS wanted boy girl twins.

Myloves
April 24th, 2012, 02:34 AM
I did with Jennifer Garner... I always felt jealous that she had two girls...

Zivic-Bubac
April 24th, 2012, 07:37 AM
I did with Jennifer Garner... I always felt jealous that she had two girls...

Yes, and all of the sudden, her third is a BOY!!!! :hair:

Myloves
April 24th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Yes, and all of the sudden, her third is a BOY!!!! :hair:

Hugs, Zivic:HH:
3 of a kind is so special! Don't you ever forget that.

auroara78
April 24th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I think Jennifer Garner is really the only one that ever got me because her 1st daughter was simply so gorgeous and adorable with those dimples and had that really innocent sweet girl look that I always thought mine would have. Then, when she had number 2 and had another girl, that was the family I orginally hoped for. Then....she went and a had a boy, and I felt, well their family is totally crazily complete...it drove me a bit nuts.

There really isn't anyone else out there, but when I read about Harper being born, my first thought was PGD too, and I wondered how some of my Gender disappointed ladies who have all boys felt about that one.

Flava
April 24th, 2012, 10:36 AM
No i really don't care about celebrity ppl or their kids much at all. I don't even have any idea who is pregnant or had kids. lol
Just checked this Harper baby , sorry but my girls are wayyy lot cuter! :wink:

purplepoet20
April 24th, 2012, 12:29 PM
I really don't get emotional over celebs kids. I see the pictures when I wait to pay for groceries but thats it. Maybe I don't care because all I see are pictures of kids and families who should be left in peace. I am from Cali and I have come accross many celebs and to me they are just people who want to have some family fun or just relax.

Sugaree
April 24th, 2012, 01:37 PM
If any celeb kid makes me have GD it would be Harper too. Everyone made such a big deal about it being a girl...OMG FINALLY! Like another boy would have been the worst thing ever. Have you seen those boys? They're gorgeous. And I think they did HT too. There's nothing wrong with HT it just stings to see how easy it is for some people. Easy in the financial sense of course. It may have been a long and painful journey for them for all I know.

LolaInLove
April 24th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I really don't get emotional over celebs kids. I see the pictures when I wait to pay for groceries but thats it. Maybe I don't care because all I see are pictures of kids and families who should be left in peace. I am from Cali and I have come accross many celebs and to me they are just people who want to have some family fun or just relax.

:agree: I've met a good many celebs in my industry and they are just people like us, only with a lot more money (which usually does more harm than good, to be honest). I think most of them dislike the public/paparazzi side of their lives.

purplepoet20
April 24th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Lola - From 16-25 I worked in big top resorts in Ski areas, Beach areas, and the Grand Canyon. One of my jobs was delivery food, snacks, and even bottled water to rooms because the celebs would be chased down by fans just for going to the gift shop for a candy bar and water. Sometimes a gift shop would open 2hrs early to the celeb only so they can buy gifts for their friends, family, and kids. It's sad when a parent can't take their kids to the pool on a hot day because the fans harass them.

LolaInLove
April 24th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I agree, I actually feel badly for them. It can get annoying. Heck, my DH is pretty famous in our city because he is a well-recognized ballet dancer and we ALWAYS have people come up to us and talk to us. I can't even imagine being a nationally recognized celeb where everyone, everywhere knows who you are and wants to take a pic and have you sign something, etc. That sounds like a cool job for 16-25, PP!