PDA

View Full Version : 1

Juniebjones
April 23rd, 2012, 07:03 PM

bythestream
April 23rd, 2012, 11:36 PM
Im so glad you are feeling at peace with what God has given you. Enjoy your boys.

coocoobananas
April 23rd, 2012, 11:59 PM
That's sort of where I am! I think just having boys is kinda cool and I like not having the typical one of each! Of course I am in the 2ww so we will see but I have already decided and stopped the diet to move on with my life if I'm not pregnant! I felt this journey actually made things more clear. That I see what I have is awesome and would be so fun to move forward with! I think even if I have that 3rd, and it is a girl there will still be this difficult stage of closure all of us must go through. An end of an era, no more pregnancies, babies etc! It is hard!! So I think not having th opposite sex makes that transition even harder!!
Of course I have felt a little dissaponted as I haven't had much symptoms... But a good part of me is scared it has worked lol!!
Either direction is going to be difficult for me, I get really ill while pregnant!
Back to you, just thought it was nice to hear someone else feel similar because most people keep going until they succeed and it's kinda led me the other direction funnily enough!!
Good luck either way, either direction is meant to be and I think you can be at peace with that!! 3 boys are awesome!!!

Myloves
April 24th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Glad to hear that you're feeling happy with what you have.

Juniebjones
April 24th, 2012, 02:39 AM

Indira
April 24th, 2012, 03:26 AM
IŽm glad youŽre in such a good place jjc.
I love to read this on here because we tend to only look at our desire and not at what we do have and can do with our lives.
IŽm also looking forward, after this baby, to move out of the baby phase and get back at developing myself in my profession, hobbies and be proud of my boys as I watch them grow up.

But since that is how youŽre feeling, this is probably the month youŽll end up being pregnant :)

auroara78
April 24th, 2012, 02:07 PM
But since that is how youŽre feeling, this is probably the month youŽll end up being pregnant :)

:agree:

I think that is always how it goes. I was frantic the first days after ovulation, wondering if anything took, and right before I got my BFP, I felt calm and really wanted to lose weight and enjoy DS2's babyhood for a while longer.

Then came the BFP, and then the depression for a few weeks about why did I get pregnant so soon? Then the worry about what others would think if I had a *3rd* boy, then to the realization that I honestly get along better with men, and maybe God really wants me to a mother to ONLY boys? Then finding out I am pregnant with a little girl, and being so happy and excited, but feeling a little bit weird about the 3rd boy (that I somehow feel still wants to be born) not happening?

I feel for you. I hope it turns out well for you, but I have a feeling if your mom had that dream you just *might* find yourself with a BFP. Not trying to scare you or anything. A co-worker told me she felt I was pregnant before I knew and I took the test that night and it was a very faint BFP.

Good luck on whatever happens and make sure you update us :)

zanacal
April 24th, 2012, 04:32 PM
I know what you mean and several times leading up to my sway I questioned whether I really wanted another baby anyway. Of course I want the one cooking in my tummy now but there were times when I wondered whether I was doing the right thing for sure. You decided to take a break last year jjc and enjoy your boys without thinking about ttc - something obviously brought you back?

I also find myself sticking up for boys a lot! A couple of boy mums from school this week were saying they'd have another baby (one has 2 boys and one has 1 boy) if they could guarantee it was a girl and I stood there talking about how great boys were - a bit hypocritical considering we swayed for a girl!

atomic sagebrush
April 25th, 2012, 01:53 PM
I really think there is something about swaying in general but pink swaying in particular, that triggers this reaction. People seem to hit a wall or something at some point (not that you're unmotivated or not thinking clearly, just that swaying pink seems to bring this emotion out in people).

If you're REALLY sure that you're ok with it, that's one thing, but since I rem. this happening last year too, I'm just concerned that this may be a temporary situation and not a destination, KWIM?? You've done so much and worked so hard, I hate for you to not be able to at least try. If you get a boy, that's great, no worries, and you're just more of a boy mom than ever!!

Yeah, the world is prob. going to heck in a handbasket, but it always is! The world needs people in it and a loved child is never out of place. Even if we're wearing barrels and burlap sacks for clothes LOL! :heart: I totally knew I was doing the "wrong" thing when I TTC last year, and all evidence pointed that direction but then a lot of good things happened for us all in a row and everything worked out.

Juniebjones
April 28th, 2012, 10:52 AM

atomic sagebrush
April 28th, 2012, 10:58 AM
JJ, when you said you were gassy for no reason I suspected you were preggo!!!

Remember, with the low blood sugar stuff, it's very likely that strong beans of either gender can develop in a wide range of environments, we're just trying to optimize things for best results. Plus, once you're past those first few days it's very likely that the ball is rolling so to speak and the bean has enough of a head start to continue developing even in situations that are not ideal.

Juniebjones
April 28th, 2012, 01:11 PM

atomic sagebrush
April 28th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I think they do too JJ!!! Fer reals.

Thanks so much for your kind words and I'm just happy to help in whatever way I can! :heart:

Indira
April 28th, 2012, 04:23 PM
:cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam: Congratulations on your BFP!! I hope it will all turn out perfectly :luck:

DreamingofXX
April 28th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Congrats on your BFP!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 06:49 PM
That's sort of where I am! I think just having boys is kinda cool and I like not having the typical one of each! Of course I am in the 2ww so we will see but I have already decided and stopped the diet to move on with my life if I'm not pregnant! I felt this journey actually made things more clear. That I see what I have is awesome and would be so fun to move forward with! I think even if I have that 3rd, and it is a girl there will still be this difficult stage of closure all of us must go through. An end of an era, no more pregnancies, babies etc! It is hard!! So I think not having th opposite sex makes that transition even harder!!
Of course I have felt a little dissaponted as I haven't had much symptoms... But a good part of me is scared it has worked lol!!
Either direction is going to be difficult for me, I get really ill while pregnant!
Back to you, just thought it was nice to hear someone else feel similar because most people keep going until they succeed and it's kinda led me the other direction funnily enough!!
Good luck either way, either direction is meant to be and I think you can be at peace with that!! 3 boys are awesome!!!

I LOVE having my two beautiful boys and I would be happy to help anyone that ends up with a second boy. I'll show you a picture of mine!! If I could give back DS#2 I wouldn't! It's so fun to dress them alike! And people ask me and DH all the time if they are twins!
It's better than having one of each!!!!!!! I just can't explain it! I think it's cool you think that way too!

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 06:52 PM

I love when God has other divine plans for us in mind!!!! ;)

amari
April 28th, 2012, 08:24 PM
That's amazing! Congrats!

Butterfly Spirit
April 29th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Yes because he doesn't support all the scary bills being passed! :)

auroara78
April 30th, 2012, 10:22 AM
to make us think we HAVE To vote for Flip-Flop Romney or Obamanation.

rofl ..."flip-flop" and "obamanation"

PolishPrincess
May 4th, 2012, 01:43 PM
OH my goodness this was the post I needed so badly! My three were born the same years even and I am having the EXACT same feelings. Everything from, maybe I am done with the baby years to I was just meant to have boys AND it happened to me again this time four weeks into the diet. I have a wedding next week and after that I am getting back on board. Whew I needed this I just need to "accidently" get pregnant so I can get the hell out of my own head if that makes any sense. On one hand I KNOW that God has this baby planned, or at least a desire, but on the other hand...being a SAHM can be tough. Anyways thank you JJ and thank you Atomic for what you said in response it gave me a lot to think about. I do love my little men so very much. :bighug: