PDA

View Full Version : Who Has Gotten Sick This Early!?

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Hi ladies, still having symtoms to know I'm prego. Sickness is one of them.. I never got sick this early! I haven't thrown up yet, I'm just queasy and will have to start promethazine soon! Man it's not plesant and I gotta hide it from my momma whom I'll see tmw. LOL
If I'm having a girl, it will be her first and probably only grand daughter!

With DS #1 I can't remember but I think it was like 8 weeks
with DS#2 it was 9-10 weeks

So why on earth am I queasy at 4 weeks and a few days!?!?!? :sigh:

willtherebe4
April 24th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Hi Butterfly Spirit,

With DS1 I was sick from the day after we conceived. It was our first time DTD after our 2nd MC and because I felt so sick the day after DTD there was no interest to do it again so to speak. So the one time is all it took. The sickness was odd though not like full on morning sickness but queazy and from memory on alternate days. Hope its all a good sign (maybe there are 2 playing havoc in there).
Best of luck xx

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Hi Butterfly Spirit,

With DS1 I was sick from the day after we conceived. It was our first time DTD after our 2nd MC and because I felt so sick the day after DTD there was no interest to do it again so to speak. So the one time is all it took. The sickness was odd though not like full on morning sickness but queazy and from memory on alternate days. Hope its all a good sign (maybe there are 2 playing havoc in there).

Haha thank you for sharing your experience willtherebe4! The thought has crossed my mind, so I'd love to hear from other twin mommies..lmao.
I did take vitex and I did eat a lot of yams (I've heard those aren't the right kind to eat though) :)

Best of luck xx

Haha thank you for sharing your experience willtherebe4! My boys made me SICK too, all 9 months! The thought has crossed my mind of multiples, so I'd love to hear from other twin mommies..lmao.
I did take vitex and I did eat a lot of yams (I've heard those aren't the right kind to eat though) :)
But I did get a quanitive hcg done yesterday so It all remains to be seen!

coocoobananas
April 24th, 2012, 12:05 PM
This is funny that 2 of you started a thread on this... I think right? And you commented over there so I am sure you saw my post! My friend who has become sicker earlier for each pregnancy had boy girl and now ? So let's just hope that means something;)

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 05:01 AM
I haven't been morning sick yesterday or today... hmmm what gives? ;)

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 10:10 AM
This is funny that 2 of you started a thread on this... I think right? And you commented over there so I am sure you saw my post! My friend who has become sicker earlier for each pregnancy had boy girl and now ? So let's just hope that means something;)

I didn't see your post sweetie because of site problems I couldn't even get there. But anyways, yes, this is very odd for me. Usually when I get morning sick I stay that way! lol I'm going to find an OB soon here and get checked out. Still worried, I can't help it.