PDA

View Full Version : did anyone..

ttcadaughter2012
April 24th, 2012, 11:24 AM
have nausea really bad before they got their bfp???? and if so how many dpo were you?? i have had all day nausea for 3 days now, goes away and then comes back through out the entire day.. just wanted to know if anyone else had this and ended up with a bfp ... :) thanks

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 11:27 AM
My nausea began last Sat when I got my BFP, ironically I made a thread too asking about morning sickness LOL

I've never been sick this early, but I am happy and greatful because it reminds me I'm really pregnant!
Have you thrown up yet? I'm just queasy and it stops and starts all day too!

coocoobananas
April 24th, 2012, 11:41 AM
That would be a good sign! I felt slightly nauseated at before I ate breakfast, after my nap and at bedtime... Which is making me think maybe... I would kill to have it stay slight like that if I get my bfp... But also really feel strongly that af is coming too! Who knows!!

coocoobananas
April 24th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Oh and my friend has gotten nausea earlier and earlier with each pregnancy! It has to do with the hcg I've been told... So if you've got some, you can be nauseous!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 11:42 AM
That would be a good sign! I felt slightly nauseated at before I ate breakfast, after my nap and at bedtime... Which is making me think maybe... I would kill to have it stay slight like that if I get my bfp... But also really feel strongly that af is coming too! Who knows!!

Ooooo Coocoo THAT is exciting!!!!!!! What day is AF due? When do you usually show positive?

coocoobananas
April 24th, 2012, 12:09 PM
I really don't know honestly as since coming off mirena in november there has been no consistency!! My last was 26 days, the one before that 33!! I'm on day 27... So will try my very hardest to wait til Sunday if no really obvious symptoms and Friday if I do... Time will tell! I thought I was being patient but I literally go from 'yep, I must be' to 'no, there is no way I could have' like every 3.5 minutes lol!!

ttcadaughter2012
April 24th, 2012, 01:17 PM
My nausea began last Sat when I got my BFP, ironically I made a thread too asking about morning sickness LOL

I've never been sick this early, but I am happy and greatful because it reminds me I'm really pregnant!
Have you thrown up yet? I'm just queasy and it stops and starts all day too!

no vomiting yet, just constant nausea, it goes away when i sleep and during the day will disappear for a few hours. but when it comes it hits hard.. just not fun

ttcadaughter2012
April 24th, 2012, 01:18 PM
ooh ill keep that in mind, if i am this is new to me. my boys all 4 of them i wasnt sick with till 6 or 7 weeks in.. and it was just waves of nausea with some vomiting but not a ton

atomic sagebrush
April 24th, 2012, 01:23 PM
I didn't before my BFP but with this pg I was def. sick within 2 weeks of implantation. (twins LOL??)

ttcadaughter2012
April 24th, 2012, 01:24 PM
oh gosh i hope not twins.. :omg:

ttcadaughter2012
April 24th, 2012, 01:25 PM
its funny you say that, i had a positive opk on cd 18 AND cd 19 both days cramping one on one side one on the other.. gosh i hope not..

and my friend is always joking saying im gonna get them too..

ttcadaughter2012
April 24th, 2012, 01:27 PM
weird thing about this is, i can eat.. i dont think it is virus because if it was i'd be not eating or able to eat. i guess we will see, af is due on the 28th..

dloui128
April 24th, 2012, 03:56 PM
The cycle I got my BFP I had nausea 3-6dpo I just thought I was run down because I thought there was no way I could be nauseous that early. Since then I have only been nauseous a couple times and it usually means I need to eat something and then I feel better

ttcadaughter2012
April 24th, 2012, 06:05 PM
that is me right now, i am by fertility friend 6dpo but by my opks 7 :) i started this nausea 3 days ago! lol

ttcadaughter2012
April 25th, 2012, 08:38 AM
day 4 of this nausea non-sense! please go away or be pregnancy related nausea! lol

dloui128
April 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM
day 4 of this nausea non-sense! please go away or be pregnancy related nausea! lol

when will you test?

toomanyboys
April 26th, 2012, 02:02 AM

yes test test!!!!!

toomanyboys
April 26th, 2012, 02:04 AM

yes test test!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 04:45 PM
ooh ill keep that in mind, if i am this is new to me. my boys all 4 of them i wasnt sick with till 6 or 7 weeks in.. and it was just waves of nausea with some vomiting but not a ton

We're both having very different experiences when comparing to our boy pregnancies! It's EXCITING! I hope that we both get our little girls this time!