PDA

View Full Version : BFP 6 days before AF but now worried i may starte bleeding or spotting when AF is due :(

toomanyboys
April 24th, 2012, 03:45 PM
so, i got my BFP...i should be excited over the moon and totally thankful to god that i am.....well i would like to be. i am walking around in a daze i took 4 tests in 2 days i am intending to wait another 2 days and take one again....there are the little symptoms here and there.....slight nausea, boobs still a little sensitve...the fact that unlike my last 10 cycles i am not spotting from 10dpo makes me a little bit more confidant that thing's 'may' be ok....yet.....i am scared...

i found my old diary i kept for when i fell pregnant with my daughter....so far all my symptom seems to match with hers....the early BFP, the slight nausea, and just generally it correlates with the fact that like with her i have more weight than i ever had with my boys whilst conceiving, i also managed to maybe fit in 2 cuts offs then 2 O+12's. but then as i leafed throught the pages i find that i spotted at about 6w..this is how i lost 2 of my other pg in the past...once i hit 6 weeks bam. with my dd i spotted for about 1 -2 weeks...i had scans and blood tests done due to it to confirm the pg was viable....but i am scared to have to go through that again....

i am only 3 weeks right now 10dpo. so i have another 3 weeks to dwell and ponder and stay anxious...its proving to be so hard...because for every mintute of the day for every passing hour i am thinking about it...i still cannot belive i am pg and i wish there was a way of confirming that i will be ok.....this pregnancy has had a good start and am hoping it will stay this way...

but you know i am just so so anxious...i cannot even share this good news with anyone...i am also not telling dh as i feel there is no need to should anything go wrong as i can handle being upset and getting over it myself rather than having to deal with his disspaointemtn too.

arggghhhhhh......you would think i should be happy i got a BFP....if only things were this simple....

purplepoet20
April 24th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I got a bfp early too! When AF was due I felt it coming and was worried so I just rested until 2 days after it was due. The following 2 mths I had the same feeling but AF never came.

It may just be that you are more intouch with how your body feels so you notice it more. I never noticed pains of AF or even O until I started swaying.

toomanyboys
April 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM
well......like phoebe from 'friends' tells ross...i am in paranoia city right now....everytime i go to pee or feel slightly wet...i am having small amounts of snot like cm coming out, i wipe myelf and expect to see spotting and blood....this is going to be going on now for 3 weeks....this is going to keep my nerves on edge....hate this uncertain feeling all the time....

TTC5
April 24th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Congrats! These super early days are such a worry though hey!

Plum3
April 24th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Congratulations! :D

I got my bfp last pregnancy at 8dpo so found out very early as well. It's hard but you have to try and stay positive!

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 09:11 PM
:celebrate::celebrate:Oh Congrats toomanyboys:celebrate::celebrate:

How Exciting!!!! :pregnant:

I got my ghostline on the 17th... it was still a line and really was my bfp, if I would have used a real preg test instead of a cheapie... so I got that like 6-7 days BEFORE my supposed AF, and I was bleeding like a medium AF too!
It is possible to get very early BFPS! :) And spot too! After a week of bleeding my hcg is absolutely FINE!!!! Just have hope!

atomic sagebrush
April 24th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Oh congrats TMB!

That discharge is totally normal, that is your body beginning to build the mucus plug in your cervix.

I think it's very promising that you have not had any spotting. I do urge you to have at least some bloodwork done to make sure that your progesterone level is rising nicely, because they can easily prescribe extra progesterone to help a pregnancy continue safely.

wishing you the very best! Good luck!