PDA

View Full Version : avoid IC's from ebay esp manufactures in china...use accessdiagnostics...they are the real deal!!!

toomanyboys
April 24th, 2012, 09:28 PM
so back in the day about 8 years ago i first came a cross bundles of OPK and HPT tests you could buy that were used in laboratores to determine people' pregnancies....it was the internet online pharmacy dignostic site called accessdiagnostics..whom i first purchased these IC's from..with my experience with DS2 and DS3 as well as DD i clearly rmember them showing apositive from 7dpo+ by beginning really faint but then getting darker by the days...quite quickly and as soon as the urine hit the test strip if you were nearing AF and were truly pregnant the test line would immediately come up. well i thought i be clever and safe not much money and decided to finally purchase ebay tests trips...as i note....like with everything that you can now purchase.....these ones called one step....are manufactured in china.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now these bloody tests are the worst.....i have no spotting and no bleeding no cramsp and no idication at the moment that i am looosing this opregnancy and despite the fact that i am i am still 3 days away from AF. but having had a positive from 9dpo i would have hoped that by today with FMU the test will come up positive straight away and the line would bloody well get darker....it leaves me wide awake at 2am takes a good 5 minutes to show up anything at all...and when it eventually does it i faint like my other three and you can see pics of it on the april 2ww thread.

i can clearly recal that these should get darker but these are the china counterfeit makes i am sure and anyone who has them cannot use them for progression but ONLY to detect a pregnancy.....i am so annoyed and slightly worried i thought i save money using these but becasue of these i am off tommorrow morning to stock up store brnads cheap tests just to ease my mind and soul about this rollecoaster these bloody china imported tests are putting me through...internet cheapies my ass!!!!!!!!!!

the best tests that show progression and really detect early ultra early pregnancy are the ones i got form access diagnostics....ynless they have gone and decided to order those form china manufacturers too..i know them to be most reliable!!!!!!!! avoid IC's form ebay at all costs!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 24th, 2012, 09:34 PM
I know of some fantastic ones on ebay that are in America. Well, the OPKS are excellent! Don't get the preg ones! But you can get 100 ovulation and 20 preg tests for under $20! I loved having those. If anyone wants them they are right here!
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices (http://www.ebay.com/itm/110696015739?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_621wt_1398)

I have bought from them THREE times now! They arrive super quick too!

toomanyboys
April 25th, 2012, 03:56 AM
yes the internet cheapies of OPK's are all ok work a treat it is the HPT's i found are dodgy...well i have posted pictures of all my tess in the last 3 days the FR and IC's and you can see the progression in the FR but the ICs whcih are giving me a headache every day so i have pledged not to take any more...one of them is darker then the rest that one was taken yesterday with mid mornign urine....go figure...and one of them taken this morning. i am 12dpo today..so far so good no spotting no AF signs whcih is due on friday or saturday.

from top to bottom
9dpo
10dpo
11dpo

toomanyboys
April 25th, 2012, 04:33 AM
here are the ic's...i can tell you not making me comfortable at all....

toomanyboys
April 25th, 2012, 07:24 AM
just took a tesco brand test and nice strong line..not as dark as control line but thick and pink and about 2 shades lighter....considering i am only 12dpo i am quite pleased to see this...so far no spotting..wishing evreyne else waiting to test that all important pink line too....:)
baby dust to all......