PDA

View Full Version : Database Errors are being addressed, will take a little time to correct

nuthinbutpink
April 25th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Clearly, the site is having issues and I just want to let everyone know I am dealing with it and it hasn't gone unnoticed. We've had some big spikes in browsing that we are still trying to figure out and will be optimizing the database to correct this. It will not happen as quickly as I would like so you will just have to not get too angry as I deal with this.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It will be corrected. NBP

Myloves
April 25th, 2012, 08:16 AM
It did show up a couple of times, but happily it's working for me now :).

3boyshopingforpink
April 25th, 2012, 08:26 AM
It's because it is such a helpful and informative site :))))

toomanyboys
April 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM
lol...and i thought my comp caught a virus....yeah....oops an sorry for the site....well that what happens when something is just too good.....:)

nuthinbutpink
April 25th, 2012, 05:29 PM
More upgrading to be completed tonight. Will update when it's complete.

nuthinbutpink
April 25th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Sorry guys, the forum is going up and down as the database is upgraded. It will stop soon! Promise!

Princess of Pink
April 25th, 2012, 09:51 PM
You're doing an excellent job!!

nuthinbutpink
April 25th, 2012, 09:58 PM
You're doing an excellent job!!

LOL. You are very sweet. I thought everyone would leave me after these last 2 days.

Orchid
April 25th, 2012, 10:04 PM
As long as someone tells us what is going on we don't have any issues :)

nuthinbutpink
April 25th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Lots of things have been updated but we are still working through a few things. Will update when I have more info.

Hobbermittens
April 25th, 2012, 11:00 PM
No one will leave here! Plus, you are addressing the issue and discussing it openly, not just putting up a bunch of monkeys and ignoring the problem.... which is much more than some other sites do. :wink:

myGirl
April 25th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks for all your hard work NBP!

nuthinbutpink
April 26th, 2012, 12:34 AM
The thing that everyone "likes" so much- the LIKE button- is what is causing the errors. They are testing out some things with it but it will be disabled at some point until we figure out why it is causing all the errors.