PDA

View Full Version : signs and symptoms i had so far...hope thei shelps for reference...

toomanyboys
April 25th, 2012, 08:30 AM
well over months i have been obsessing about signs and symptoms when i tried to sway and get pregnant, i had all ympotms under the sun and though i was pregnant like each and every time...until the day i was told i wasn't O. and the day i was told i had PCOS. i realized all my symptoms were mimmicked as that of PG.

but i tell you what has happened this time...for one....i have been totally nonchalant about falling pregnanat at all when i BD with hubby ona regular basis during the potential O week. and for 2 months now i have not felt ANY KIND OF O PAIN OR SYMPTOMS. the only symptom i had was slightly gooey yellow mucous around the the time i thought i may O but may not casue i have been told i am not (this was on 150mg clomid).

so 1 i was relaxed and 2 regualr BD and 3 kept all of dh each and everytime..i even put a wate wet tampon in it to neutralise the environment inside as i kn ew i suffered hardly no cm so i assumed all those Bd we had done in the poast in and aorund O was due to the fact that i may be unhosbitable as my cm is very gooey thick and snot like. then i read tampns wil soak the sperm up so removed it and just tried to keep DH contribution in by tightening my pelvic muscles. eventually of cours eit will all come out...

so here is what happened by days.

last LMP was either the 31st of march, the 1st 2nd or even 3rd of april....as i had a stalled period and then after spotting for 3 days i had a slow stalled but heavy flow. this lasted until the end of that week

we BD 9th, 10th not 11th and not 12th but 13th (potential O) and not 14th also (potential O) and then 15th and 16th. I had the big O on the 9th and 10 as i wanted to keep my enviroment hobitable as much as i can for DH to stay in there for a potential cut off. i avoided the big O on 13th the 5 and 16th i had it after DH.

now at 1-3dpo i felt nothing out of the ordinary....no twinges no cramps nothing no symtoms to look out for....but i did have heart palpitations which made me wonder and even scared me a bit. it may be becasue conception took plkace and my heart was working that little bit extra hard to support it?

4dpo i began to feel that my breast were quite swollen and soft and big and a comfortable place my DD wanted to lie on.

5dpo-7dpo..no real symptoms....just difficulty sleeping and vidi dreams a couple of nights. and boobs beginnign to get itchy and very sensitive....i then looked at them on the night of 8dpo and noticed that i did have quite prominant blue veins in places i didnt notice before on my boobs and when usually i did have some viens anyway. that si when i began to suspect so too and IC and that is when i got even more curious becasue of the uber faint ghost line...it all starts form then on....9dpo i tested positive with both IC and store brand then at 10dpo i took my first FR. that was yesterday...since i have found out i am trying not to imagine symptoms but i am nauseous esp when i ahve not eaten....i feel peckish but nothing i see i want to eat....and since yesterday i have begun to feel like i need to pee a little more so not much but more so when i am not preg.

the bottom line is when i had the worst O pains in the past BD with cut off's and even around what i would have thought O...it never happened....i felt no O pain whatsoever and had thansk god no implantation bleed....i did however felt distinct implantation twinges at exactly 9dpo a couple at 8 dpo...

i am 11 dpo today and starting to feel tired and a bit lethragic...i dont know if it is all in my head or it is the PG. my store brand tests seem to be quite strong now...so i am hoping that with everything given not BD regualrly would have made me fail to get PG so sswaying with the timing method doesnt not suit me...however due to my condition and lack of cm i am hoping that environment will have played a role in the gender of this baby...

i do feel more like i did with my daughter....twins is also omething i am thinking could be possible but then i would have thought i would feel even more rotten....i am having pulling and streching paisn around my lower abs though...and these come and go...it is not crampy more like muscle related...so i am hoping that is the uterus preparing to hosue the baby and begin to grow so everything is getting softened and pulled...

hope this helps anyone wanting to compare....i have learnt one lesson in all of this though that it is only that i felt the most relaxed this past month and cared less about falling pg that i did..it is lamost like my body was telling me in the past just leave me already let me henadle this myself...so i did and it paid me with a reward..it is cliche but yes sincerely relax (no lip service) and things will happen!!!!!!!

toomanyboys
April 25th, 2012, 08:54 AM
OH and i forgot...i have had bleeding gums since 4 dpo...i have been a bit slack with brushing my teeth as of late so put it down to that but i did in the past too and never bleed so much. also heartburn has been a big sign too since 8dpo. today it is starting to become quite a nuisance and i belch all the time.....:(