PDA

View Full Version : Do i have any hope??????

wantingson
April 26th, 2012, 05:13 PM
I am 8 weeks & 6 days for today & from yesterday i have 4 pimples on my forehead & 4 on my left cheek & 2 -3 on my right cheek.

I have heard that getting pimples at pregnancy is girl symptom.

I dont think i had any with my daugther pregnacy.

Did any of you had these many pimples & still had a baby boy.

i know its just a OWT, but still i get some panic attacks.

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I am 8 weeks & 6 days for today & from yesterday i have 4 pimples on my forehead & 4 on my left cheek & 2 -3 on my right cheek.

I have heard that getting pimples at pregnancy is girl symptom.

Did any of you had these many pimples & still had a baby boy.

i know its just a OWT, but still i get some panic attacks.

Remember that every pregnancy is different. Old wives tales don't always add up. There's still hope for your little boy. However, you are far enough along to do the red cabbage gender test if you would like! :)

fivebabies
April 26th, 2012, 05:56 PM
I had horrid skin with pimples with all 3 of my boys and zero with my girl. ;)

Hobbermittens
April 26th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I have never had bad skin with any of my pregnancies, and I have GBG?. I hate the OWT--they either give me hope or make me depressed. There is a lady on ebay that gives you a questionnaire with a bunch of OWT on it, and then gives you a percentage of boy/girl. It is only $1.99, and just for fun, but maybe try that. It gave me a 73% chance for a boy.

wantingson
April 26th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I had horrid skin with pimples with all 3 of my boys and zero with my girl. ;)

Thanks 5, that gives me a lot of hope.

wantingson
April 26th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Remember that every pregnancy is different. Old wives tales don't always add up. There's still hope for your little boy. However, you are far enough along to do the red cabbage gender test if you would like! :)

WHat is red cabbage test. Can u give me more details. Again i think its a OWT :)

wantingson
April 26th, 2012, 06:26 PM
I have never had bad skin with any of my pregnancies, and I have GBG?. I hate the OWT--they either give me hope or make me depressed. There is a lady on ebay that gives you a questionnaire with a bunch of OWT on it, and then gives you a percentage of boy/girl. It is only $1.99, and just for fun, but maybe try that. It gave me a 73% chance for a boy.

Oh Really, can you give me the link & at how many weeks its done?

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 06:29 PM
WHat is red cabbage test. Can u give me more details. Again i think its a OWT :)

It's a test that you can learn how to do by watching youtube to determine the gender of your baby. You buy a red cabbage, cut it up, boil it until most of the purple color is out of it and then you separate the cabbage water and put it in a cup, and then you take your FMU (first morning urine) in a cup and combine it with the cabbage water... if it turns pink/red it's a BOY and purple/blue it's a GIRL! Now I've watched tons of videos and have only seen like 3 of them come out completely wrong. So it's more accurate than not. I am a firm believer in it! And I can't wait to do it!
You can do it from 8-10 weeks, so you are in that perfect window! ;)

Hobbermittens
April 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Can you do the cabbage test AFTER that window? I have heard that it is just a pH test, like the intelligender test, and that it reflects more what you ate than what the gender is.

TTC5
April 26th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Well I NEVER got pimples with any of my 4 girls lol but this pregnancy omg I have a few all the time :(

Hobbermittens
April 26th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Oh Really, can you give me the link & at how many weeks its done?

Here is the link. I think you need to be at least far enough along that you can feel the baby move, because there were questions about that on the questionnaire. Oh, and it actually is only $1.50!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Gender-Test-boy-girl-Gender-Reading-/130628280187?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1e6a0d5f7b

Myloves
April 26th, 2012, 06:58 PM
I had so many pimples with my first boy's pregnancy! I felt like a teen all over again when I was carrying him. But with my daughter, it was alot less. (With my second boy I had none at all).

Butterfly Spirit
April 26th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Can you do the cabbage test AFTER that window? I have heard that it is just a pH test, like the intelligender test, and that it reflects more what you ate than what the gender is.

Some women have, but I think it's only most accurate until 10 wks.
Rainbow is eating the boy diet now and she got a clear bluish result. I REALLY think she's having a Girl! :D I haven't seen anyone get blue and not get girl yet, so we'll see.

love-my-kids
April 29th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I looked and felt my best with my girl and was the biggest and sickest with my boys. This was never something that was true for me.

dloui128
May 2nd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Its great to hear that there are some boy moms who have had bad skin during their pregnancy's

With both of my girls I had awesome skin and hair, now I just feel like I look like shit. I have little pimples on face(not all over) some on my neck(i mean wth is with the neck) and some on my back, ugh I feel gross

girlmom
May 2nd, 2012, 05:21 PM
garbage.. i never had bad skin with any of my pregnancies including this one.. also did the cabbage test, it said girl. wrong wrong wrong. the bleach test worked and the iris test worked the others all said it was dd8 for me.

Myloves
May 3rd, 2012, 03:29 AM
With both of my girls I had awesome skin and hair, now I just feel like I look like shit. I have little pimples on face(not all over) some on my neck(i mean wth is with the neck) and some on my back, ugh I feel gross

Omg, you sound exactly like me when I was having ds1! I hated those damn back pimples...

Junie
May 3rd, 2012, 09:31 AM
I had/have terrible skin with both boy pregnancies- like a teen boy, it's terrible!

lisvna
May 5th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Wat is the bleach test and what is the iris test?

girlmom
May 5th, 2012, 04:54 PM
the iris test you look for candy cane shaped hooks in your eye at 5 and 7pm. if its left eye its a boy and right eye a girl. bleach test is just like baking soda, add equal parts of bleach to fmu if it foams up like beer its a boy if nothing happens its a girl ( do it in a sink!)