PDA

View Full Version : insomnia, heartbun, belching, nausea and lethargic...only 4 weeks....please!!!

toomanyboys
April 27th, 2012, 08:37 AM
so,

i am not complaining but would like to know if these are good signs at all esp for a girl PG. i have started getting really strong heartburn eating certian foods. i mainly crave chocolate i am starving all the time yet i cannot be bothered to like anything really. so i end up with nibbling on choclate. then i had some of those oat bits with qhite yogurt coating form M&S and i get heartburn to the point i a belching and even slight acid reflux. i feel lethargic all the time and find by 1pm i want to just sleep. but then that may be because i wake at 2-3 am every night now and then struggle to go to sleep. i also have nausea whihc creeps on me in little bursts then dissapears again esp in the middle fo the night.

i am only 4 weeks in fact may be today or even only tomorrow. but i am having all these symptoms...when does ms kick in i never really had real ms before but i am looking out as this heartburn and belching and nause is not far off.....is it normal to have such prmonint symptoms already i mean the egg is only a ball of cells!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2012, 09:44 AM
so,

i am not complaining but would like to know if these are good signs at all esp for a girl PG. i have started getting really strong heartburn eating certian foods. i mainly crave chocolate i am starving all the time yet i cannot be bothered to like anything really. so i end up with nibbling on choclate. then i had some of those oat bits with qhite yogurt coating form M&S and i get heartburn to the point i a belching and even slight acid reflux. i feel lethargic all the time and find by 1pm i want to just sleep. but then that may be because i wake at 2-3 am every night now and then struggle to go to sleep. i also have nausea whihc creeps on me in little bursts then dissapears again esp in the middle fo the night.

i am only 4 weeks in fact may be today or even only tomorrow. but i am having all these symptoms...when does ms kick in i never really had real ms before but i am looking out as this heartburn and belching and nause is not far off.....is it normal to have such prmonint symptoms already i mean the egg is only a ball of cells!!!!!!!!!

I'm where you are right now.. RAGING heartburn, constantly hungry, and I don't crave coke! haha
Oh and I haven't had morning sickness for 2 days! With my boys I was sick until I wasn't sick all 9 months!!!

toomanyboys
April 27th, 2012, 09:57 AM
and guess what i just did....i so craved the KFC flamin wrap i went out got it ate it and am back on here now until i pick DD and all DS's up from school in about half an hour. lolololol...talk about craving i have just been so hungry but nauseous and nothing in my kitchen or fridge entices me...if anything it makes me feel green!!!i am satified now but have to wait until it is processed and then the grease of it will cause heartburn to strike again...i got my tums right here beside me....:sigh:

toomanyboys
April 27th, 2012, 10:05 AM
I'm where you are right now.. RAGING heartburn, constantly hungry, and I don't crave coke! haha
Oh and I haven't had morning sickness for 2 days! With my boys I was sick until I wasn't sick all 9 months!!!

i was 25 with DS1...full of energy, hugnry and craved everything..no nausea whatsoever loved everything the only thing i didnt fancy were chocolates and sweets. with DS2 had a good handful of food aversions...like tuna or any kind of fish, meat and anything too heavy i actually though he would be a DD....but no MS hardly any nausea but heartburn with both DS1 and DS in the seond half of the second trimester and near the end...then with DS had a huge craving for meaty things big burgers and mc and BK's but i had one too many and ended up puking so bad i have been put off for life....lol...but i couldn't stand sweets and chocolates never touched my lips...loved oily fish, curries and lamb i think heartbuirn only in the final trimester. then with DD nausea like i have now, heartburn early on too, LOVED CHOCOLATES AND SWEETS this is where i got into the habit of it and since then i like it until now. i was sleepy with all my kids except not so much for DS1 but then i was young an dkept active anyway....
i have to say i have very similar symptoms to what i had with my DD and am hoping this is a good sign...:(...but then again my body keeps tricking me so who knows....all this theory will be thrown in the air once it ia confirmed it is blue an d not pink...but my heart tells me there is no way i am reayd for blue i am so blued out!!!!i can only imagine having another DD for now....scary...

atomic sagebrush
April 27th, 2012, 10:10 AM
It's normal, but it doesn't indicate gender unfortunately!!!

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 12:32 AM
i was 25 with DS1...full of energy, hugnry and craved everything..no nausea whatsoever loved everything the only thing i didnt fancy were chocolates and sweets. with DS2 had a good handful of food aversions...like tuna or any kind of fish, meat and anything too heavy i actually though he would be a DD....but no MS hardly any nausea but heartburn with both DS1 and DS in the seond half of the second trimester and near the end...then with DS had a huge craving for meaty things big burgers and mc and BK's but i had one too many and ended up puking so bad i have been put off for life....lol...but i couldn't stand sweets and chocolates never touched my lips...loved oily fish, curries and lamb i think heartbuirn only in the final trimester. then with DD nausea like i have now, heartburn early on too, LOVED CHOCOLATES AND SWEETS this is where i got into the habit of it and since then i like it until now. i was sleepy with all my kids except not so much for DS1 but then i was young an dkept active anyway....
i have to say i have very similar symptoms to what i had with my DD and am hoping this is a good sign...:(...but then again my body keeps tricking me so who knows....all this theory will be thrown in the air once it ia confirmed it is blue an d not pink...but my heart tells me there is no way i am reayd for blue i am so blued out!!!!i can only imagine having another DD for now....scary...

I will still be smitten and in love with another sweet boy if it happens but this is my last baby so... I'm REALLY hoping it's my sweet little girl!!! Somehow I really think it is though, and I just want this pregnancy to pick up already!!! lol draaaaaag.. YET it's my last so I need to enjoy it!!!!
It's been a week tmw since I found out (last Sat).. 1 week ugh! But I know it's a BIG BLESSING to be pregnant ladies, it's just going along with my anxiety and panicky state right now.

toomanyboys
April 28th, 2012, 04:45 AM
hi girls..we're back on yuhooo....
well it is AF day and NOPE no sign of her...i made it to 4 weeks...am so pleased..and yes i feel truly blessed that i am pregnant even....but i have to admit i still have strong feeling this is my little DD2. i really do...and to givem ethe strength and faith in keeping positive i had a one to one reading with a reputable phychic who was spot on and guessed my pregnancy and told me that if there were such a thing as 150% she was sure it was my little daughter..she even described how she would be and look and based on the fact that my DD1 looks alot like me she described my second daughter who will literally look like her dad. and the has never met me nor my husband...:S i know i shouldn't put my faith to all of this but it is a time of anxiety and fear this GD it really is and unlike people who want children and cannot have them and just are graetful with being pregnant, we have the additional angst of the gender issue. we don't ask for it..i know i never did.... it is just there and became an issue for one and many reasons...
being told what i was hoping to hear has given me the strength to stay happy about it all i also asked her about maintianing this baby and she was adamant this baby was going nowhere which makes sense for now seeing that have not had one speck of spotting or brown or blood cm.
nausea is funny with me it hits me hard in the morning and during the night in little burst... making it uncomfortable to go back to sleep....but everytime i do get it i become quite excited as this is how i did feel with my DD. i have a natural tendency to be high in testosterone (very strong veins lika madonna very sporty, and lots of hair on arms and legs and voice is quite deep) so it may explain why i never felt hardly anything with my boys.....i think girly hormones will make me prone to feeling more under the weather. well it all remains to be seen she was so excited whilst on the 'phone' to me and said you'r going to have a very beautiful DD who will like DD1 be very pretty but unlike DD1 will be more sporty and tomboyish...i can imagine that to be the case....as none of my kids are the same in nature at all...she kept saying to me i could bet you this i am 150% sure this is a little girl...you do not need to worry.....its scary.....but for now it helps.....if a little boy is baking in there i will know sooner or later at my 20week scan as i would like to take time to bond with him and get used to the idea....with my DD i feel i won't even be needing to do that...i am already spiritually bonded to any PINK that may be on the way....sighhhh....

toomanyboys
April 28th, 2012, 05:02 AM
i made it to 4 weeks...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)

can finally post my pictures..the green test strip is an OPK at 10dpo. the IC blue test strip hpt finally turned darker at 12dpo. the top tests are answer tests ( i remember now) they look like first response tests work a treat as i took my first one at 9dpo and it showed the faintest of ghost or evap lines and they only cost 2.99 each. a big diffrence to £7-£8 with FR. that 13dpo one is the last one i took yesterday. you may note i also took apart clearblue digital...and i took apart the digital once before when i was not pregnant. you get the 2 lines as standard. but the difference is the single line on the second strip turns quite dark whilst pregnant but not when your not..there is a line there but it would be hugely faint as some HCG in minute levels is always present in our system. but if you get positive on a digi then this single line will come out dark and obvious. i would assume if you still show not pregnant taken tis test apart if the single line looks like it is getting darker then you may in for BFP. the blue tests are tesco brand tests. mmu stands for mid morning uring i.e. that i have already passed fmu but 2-3 hours later after breakfast it is mmu. and FR's everyone is familier with. hoping this helps anyone...will post indivudual pics but it seems to take time...

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 05:05 AM
hi girls..we're back on yuhooo....
well it is AF day and NOPE no sign of her...i made it to 4 weeks...am so pleased..and yes i feel truly blessed that i am pregnant even....but i have to admit i still have strong feeling this is my little DD2. i really do...and to givem ethe strength and faith in leeping poisitive i had a one to one reading with a reputable phychic who was spot on and guessed my pregnancy and told me that if there were sucha thing was 150% sure it was my little duaghter..she even described how she would be and look and based on the fact that my DD1 looks alot like me she described ,y second daughter who will literally look like her dad. and the wone never met me nor my huband...:S i know i shouldn't put my faith to all of this but it is a time of anxiety and fear this GD it really is and unlike people who want children and cannot and just are greatful with being pregnant, we have the additional angst of the gender issue. we don;t ask for it it is there for one and many reasons...
being told what i was hoping to hear has given me the strenght to stay happy about it all i also asked her about maintianing this baby and she was adamanet this baby was going nowhere which make sense for now seeing that have not had one speck of spotting or brown or blood cm.
nausea is funny with me it hits me hard in the monring and during the night in little burst... making it unconfortable to go back to sleep....but everytime i do gt quite excited as this is how i did feel with my DD. i have a natural tendency to behigh intestosterone so it may explain why i never felt hardly anything with my boys.....i think girly hormons will make me prone to feeling more under the weather. well it all remains to be seen she was so excited whislt on the 'phone' to me ans aid you going to to have a very beutiful DD who wil like DD1 be very pretty but unlike DD will be more sporty and tomboysih...i can imagine that to be the case....as none of my kids are the same in nature at all...she ket saying to me i could bet you this i am 150 cure this is a little girl...you do not need to worry.....its scary.....but for now it helps.....if a little boys i baking in there i will know sooner or later at my 20week scan as i would like to take time to bond to him and get used to the idea....with my DD i feel i won;t even be needing to that...i am already spiritually bonded to any PINK that may be on the way....sighhhh....
CONGRATS Too Many Boys! Mamma really does know..
I too, from the day of my BFP really felt like it was my daughter that I've been waiting for my whole life! My husband had a dream before him and I met like I explained in another thread, and I just KNEW she was coming next. Last time (second preg) I remember praying to the Lord and I asked if it was my little girl and I got the message "You need to be patient" I shrugged it off and went to the ultrasound wearing a PINK shirt, I was so sure I would have 2 kids a boy, and a girl, but I was painfully disappointed. But the Lord sent me the msg "He will bring you more joy than you can possibly imagine, trust me!" I would never give DS #2 back for the world, the msg was true he had to come into my life!
Since I only grew up with women I was also painfully disappointed with DS#1. It was so bad It felt like someone had died! I feel guilt to this day, because I felt like such a horrible mom for feeling like that!
It was hard, and has been VERY hard,but becoming a boy mom was the greatest gift that God has ever given me!
DS#1 looks like me and DS#2 looks like DH :) And that fact is so fun! I don't care who DD looks like! I just want her! LOL

This pregnancy is so different from my others, bleeding from the day I see a ghost line (a wk before AF is due), morning sickness comes as soon as I'm pregnant, then vanishes! then of course brown cm and raging heartburn every morning.
I'm SO excited to take my red cabbage gender test, I might take one at 6 wks! LOL
As long as I hang in there, I really don't care about brown cm! I am hoping the high risk clinic will hold onto me!

Congrats again, and I hope our pregnancies pick up already!!!!

toomanyboys
April 28th, 2012, 01:25 PM
CONGRATS Too Many Boys! Mamma really does know..
I too, from the day of my BFP really felt like it was my daughter that I've been waiting for my whole life! My husband had a dream before him and I met like I explained in another thread, and I just KNEW she was coming next. Last time (second preg) I remember praying to the Lord and I asked if it was my little girl and I got the message "You need to be patient" I shrugged it off and went to the ultrasound wearing a PINK shirt, I was so sure I would have 2 kids a boy, and a girl, but I was painfully disappointed. But the Lord sent me the msg "He will bring you more joy than you can possibly imagine, trust me!" I would never give DS #2 back for the world, the msg was true he had to come into my life!
Since I only grew up with women I was also painfully disappointed with DS#1. It was so bad It felt like someone had died! I feel guilt to this day, because I felt like such a horrible mom for feeling like that!
It was hard, and has been VERY hard,but becoming a boy mom was the greatest gift that God has ever given me!
DS#1 looks like me and DS#2 looks like DH :) And that fact is so fun! I don't care who DD looks like! I just want her! LOL

This pregnancy is so different from my others, bleeding from the day I see a ghost line (a wk before AF is due), morning sickness comes as soon as I'm pregnant, then vanishes! then of course brown cm and raging heartburn every morning.
I'm SO excited to take my red cabbage gender test, I might take one at 6 wks! LOL
As long as I hang in there, I really don't care about brown cm! I am hoping the high risk clinic will hold onto me!

Congrats again, and I hope our pregnancies pick up already!!!!

:)