PDA

View Full Version : Jan/FEB due dates come here and share your symptoms as the weeks roll on..would be a good blog :)

toomanyboys
April 28th, 2012, 01:38 PM
1-3 dpo - nothing out of the ordinary
4 dpo - boobs feeling sensitive and some heart palpatations
5-7dpo - sensitive boobs very slight nausea
8 dpo - boobs sensistive and 8dpo notice blue viens slight let down feeling in nipples. also quite itchy nipples, very very ver feint bfp ghost like on IC's.
9dpo obvious but very faint on IC's and on ANSWER test. distinct twinges in around left and centre of uterus
10-13 dpo nausea on and off very sleepy so need naps. boobs same
14 DPO TODAY - 4 WEEKS.- release of creamy cm keep chekcing that i am spotting ...but thansk god no. symptoms not as prominant today...lethargic and tired mostly and feel peckish all the time... but don;t fancy anything in particular.

toomanyboys
April 29th, 2012, 03:29 AM
no? noone interested? :( ok...

toomanyboys
May 1st, 2012, 03:18 PM
well..here goes...if anyone is interested..i always am and love to compare to others and then see what gender they are having....it helps stay positive....and keep me busy

14dpo = yellow sticky but soft snotty cm like a little blob on liner (sorry tmi), lethargic and some dull af pains/aches. nausea in the middle of the night again, early morning, peckish all the time but don;t want toe at anything really yet want to eat loads.:S, cm still little more or less dry when i wipe just the odd blob on undies. heartburn

15dpo = nausea morning heartburn and acidicity in my thorught after eating toast, hungry but nausea and most thing i don't fancy, skin blotchy and red

16dpo = took a clearblue digital...it has gone from last weeks 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks so on track for hopefully a good rise in hcg.

17dpo = nausea in the night, feeling hot one minute cold the next, skin still blotchy, loosing a bit of hair now, lethragic yawning like you wouldn't believe, constant heartburn esp after any kind of food with belching, don't really fancy anything but am hungry all the time. only thing i enjoy the last two days is some pasta salad that my MIL made with cucumber, tomatoes slad cream and mayo but am scared to eat too much as i tend to get huge quite quickly and am trying to control my diet this PG. little more yellow snotty cm today more than other days.

well so far no spotting or bleeding either...well i know i am not in the real clear until after a good scan at 12 weeks but my target is to get to 6 weeks+ and not have any kind of spotting or bleeding then based on my history...

however there are some moments in the day i worry because all of a sudden i will not feel pregnant at all!!! will take a clearblue next week and the week after i got another 3 to hand to confirm things are still happening.....