PDA

View Full Version : Which options are available at HRC?

Milybaby
April 29th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Hello,
I'm from France and I'm 27 and hb 32 and I want to cycle with HRC in spring/summer 2014 to have a little girl after my two lovely sons.
I would like to know what are my options with FIV and PGD? (packages/ shared risk/ refund guarantee?)
And how do you know which protocole for which person? We have no problem of infertility.
Perhaps I need a consult for these informations?
Thank you!
Mily

Milybaby
April 30th, 2012, 04:34 AM
I guess I didn't post my question at the right place :( but I'm going to arrange a consult with Dr Potter so that I would have all the informations and could post it on "clinic cost" ;)
Hello,
I'm from France and I'm 27 and hb 32 and I want to cycle with HRC in spring/summer 2014 to have a little girl after my two lovely sons.
I would like to know what are my options with FIV and PGD? (packages/ shared risk/ refund guarantee?)
And how do you know which protocole for which person? We have no problem of infertility.
Thank you!
Mily

RedCanoe
April 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM
I'm not from HRC, but just cycled there. :)

Protocol will be determined based on your pretesting. Set up a consult with Dr.P. and he will order pretesting for you. Then, based on those numbers he will determine a protocol.

To get detailed financial information you can email their financial person, Tanya at tanyas@havingbabies.com. Of course prices will probably be different in 2014, but right now they have a good deal for Dream Members: free consultation and one cycle of IVF/PGD/ICSI for $11200.

HTH and GL!

Milybaby
April 30th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Congrats for your pregnancy:DD:
I think I'm going to email Tanya, thank u for information I understand better now what is a protocol ;)
Did you choose just one cycle at 11000$? I'm scared to choose just one in case of BFN... or just no normal XX...
I'm not from HRC, but just cycled there. :)

Protocol will be determined based on your pretesting. Set up a consult with Dr.P. and he will order pretesting for you. Then, based on those numbers he will determine a protocol.

To get detailed financial information you can email their financial person, Tanya at tanyas@havingbabies.com. Of course prices will probably be different in 2014, but right now they have a good deal for Dream Members: free consultation and one cycle of IVF/PGD/ICSI for $11200.

HTH and GL!

RedCanoe
April 30th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Thank you! :)

I did choose just one cycle, yes. I wasn't really expecting it to work on the first try, necessarily, but I didn't know how I would feel about cycling again if my first failed so I decided to go one cycle at a time. Plus, the one cycle deal is a good price, so I did not feel I would be losing too much $$ if I went cycle by cycle.

Milybaby
April 30th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I think you were totally right :)
I've just got an answer from Tanya with all the prices detailed ;) and I think going cycle by cycle like you did is better it's just a little bit more expensive if there are 2nd and 3rd cycle, and if cycle 1 is positive it's better! Anyway, like u, I don't know if I would be able to go through another cycle if the first failed :/

RedCanoe
May 1st, 2012, 04:40 PM
It's not an easy road. But there is lots of support on this site, along the way. GL with your journey! :)

Dr. Potter
May 1st, 2012, 11:41 PM
Hello,
Thank you!
MilyHi Milybaby. We have a variety of financial options. Information regarding our single cycle, 2-cycle, 3-cycle and refund programs is available from tanyas@havingbabies.com.

I have you perform a variety of tests prior to selecting your protocol. Each protocol is individualized based on your age, previous stimulation history, ovarian reserve testing results, age, size and the presence of underlying medical conditions like insulin resistance. I would love to speak with you about this. stephanier@havingbabies.com is my scheduler.

choulu
May 4th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Girls, great choice with Dr. Potter. A friend of mine just told me that Dr. Potter helped a couple (who live in DC) with elevated FSH (24) to get pregnant. This couple had failed 3 IVF cycles and their doctor in DC told them to get donor's eggs. Dr. Potter got this couple 2 embryos of their own and the wife is pregnant now with one baby!