PDA

View Full Version : Migraine on ovulation

Kiara
April 29th, 2012, 02:16 PM
The last few month I've been having migraines around O. Yesterday I got it again, and my opk test was very positive. Is it normal? Can it affect my chances of getting pregnant?I only take paracetamol because I don't want to ruin my chances of becoming pregnant. When I google it it mostly comes up pages about older women getting hormonal headaches, but I am 25 years old. I didn't have this problem before I got my dd (20 months ago). The headache usually starts some day before O and then get worse on what I guess is O day. Today I don't have any headache but I feel kind of strange in my head like you do after a migraine. I am still BF my daughter could it have something to do with that? I got my period back seven months ago and before that I didn't have this problem.
Sorry for my long post!

Irishmom
April 29th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hi Kiara.It is normal so don't worry. I suffer with migraines around af-ov for years.And i have 3ds and i'm expecting baby no.4 so no it won't affect your chances of getting pregnant. It is hormone related.And i'm looking forward to a few months break from them now.:)

Best of luck ttc.xx

Indira
April 29th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I got migraines around ovulation during my sway. Like Irishmom said, it is hormone related. I got pregnant with it! Good luck!
Unfortunately after getting pregnant, for me the migraines stayed :(

OnlyPraying
April 29th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Agree with the rest of the ladies...Ive been having hormonal migraines since I was 25 too....got pregnant twice with healthy babies since then....GL! :)

Kiara
April 29th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Hi Kiara.It is normal so don't worry. I suffer with migraines around af-ov for years.And i have 3ds and i'm expecting baby no.4 so no it won't affect your chances of getting pregnant. It is hormone related.And i'm looking forward to a few months break from them now.:)

Best of luck ttc.xx

Thanks a lot and big :pregnant:congratulations!!!

Kiara
April 29th, 2012, 11:39 PM
I got migraines around ovulation during my sway. Like Irishmom said, it is hormone related. I got pregnant with it! Good luck!
Unfortunately after getting pregnant, for me the migraines stayed :(

Thanks a lot for your answer and I'm sorry that your migraines stayed :(( Its horrible!!

Kiara
April 29th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Agree with the rest of the ladies...Ive been having hormonal migraines since I was 25 too....got pregnant twice with healthy babies since then....GL! :)

Thanks a lot! Feel calmer now!:-)