PDA

View Full Version : BOOBS!!

Hobbermittens
April 29th, 2012, 08:52 PM
So during this pregnancy, I have noticed my left boob is bigger than my right. They have never been exactly even, but I can't remember which one was bigger before pregnancy--it wasn't much of a difference. Anyhow, I just heard that it is a sign of having a girl if your left breast is bigger than your right. :(

Anyone have this OWT be true for them? Or an opposite??

OnlyPraying
April 29th, 2012, 10:01 PM
during my last pregnancy every OWT said I was having a boy ...hahaha...shes the prettiest little spunky monkey you'll ever see.... :)

When are you having your big U/S Hobs?

Hobbermittens
April 29th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Not finding out gender until birth.... just obsessing about OWT! Were your boobs different last pregnancy?

OnlyPraying
April 29th, 2012, 10:08 PM
oh ok....good thinking....I plan on doing the same when and *if* I ever get pregnant again...lol

hmm...my boobs, well they didnt get big at all...just stayed the same, which was very strange for my Double Ds...hehe :) Im sure youre having a boy anyways...no need to worry

Hobbermittens
April 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Aw, you're sweet. :heart: I still think it is a girl, unfortunately, but I am trying to get used to the idea and if I am wrong, what an awesome surprise I'll have!

Are you TTC right now? Good luck, and I hope you get a baby boy!

Zivic-Bubac
April 30th, 2012, 03:25 AM
just obsessing about OWT! Were your boobs different last pregnancy?Yep, same here....
My boobs are huge ( DH is super happy :rolleyes: ) and left is bigger :( Everything is pointing to another girl, including 2 u/s :(

Can't remember how they were before pg.

HappyLea
April 30th, 2012, 04:00 AM
My boobs are killing me and my left boob is quite abit bigger than my right boob, but pre pregnancy my left boob is slightly bigger then my right anyways.

I have never had sore boobs in pregnancy except this one, they are so sore. DH not too happy as i shout at him if he touches them...lol.

pinkin2011
April 30th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Well Mine are a fair bit bigger and my left one is def bigger then my right!! so I hope this owt is true!!!

OnlyPraying
April 30th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Are you TTC right now? Good luck, and I hope you get a baby boy!

Thanks hun....yes we're constantly trying...my siggy says "1 month till we TTC" but the truth is DH never agreed to stop trying....so trying trying trying and getting BFNs...sigh....going through investigative cycle monitoring right now at our local fertility clinic...we might have some answers by the end of May....thanks for the GL, I need it!

Mochagirl
April 30th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Mine are HUGE but seem to be close to the same size. They're really sore, though - I don't normally have this in pregnancy - especially at this point.

Hobbermittens
April 30th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Well Mine are a fair bit bigger and my left one is def bigger then my right!! so I hope this owt is true!!!

I hope it is true for you, but not true for me!!

Hobbermittens
April 30th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Mine aren't sore at all. They are bigger, but also fuller--after breastfeeding 3 kids, they were a bit "deflated" looking beofre this pregnancy. DH is enjoying them a lot.

auroara78
April 30th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Well, I had posted on Mocha's thread that I thought my left boob ws bigger, I still say it IS the bigger boob during this preg, but DH swears (and he's been "testing" them out) that he says my right is bigger, but my left does seem and feel bigger to me, but if we go by what DH says, then my right is bigger and I'm having a girl, so there's still plenty of hope for a blue bundle Hobbers!

dloui128
April 30th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't put too much thought into it Hobber, if you think your left boob is bigger pre-pregnancy then naturally when your boobs get bigger during pregnancy the boob that is larger normally will obviously be larger now, I think you will be suprised and have your little boy!

auroara78
April 30th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I wouldn't put too much thought into it Hobber, if you think your left boob is bigger pre-pregnancy then naturally when your boobs get bigger during pregnancy the boob that is larger normally will obviously be larger now, I think you will be suprised and have your little boy!

:agree: COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!

purplepoet20
April 30th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I had to ask DH... R was always bigger before prego's and the L was always bigger during prego's. But my boobs never hurts are were sensitive with my other pregs until much later. This they started hurting early on and I am already leaking.

ThroughWithBlue
April 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I remember that one was right for me with both pregnancies. Don't remember what boob was bigger, but I remember each time the same one was WAY bigger maybe 1/2 cup size larger. I have had a breast aug so they are both the same size or very close in size. My first pg symptom both times was VERY VERY sore breasts, I couldn't even wear a shirt/bra around the house (DH loved it lol) and had very dark rings around the nipples. My 2nd pg that's how I knew I was pregnant (weren't trying).

Hobbermittens
April 30th, 2012, 11:41 PM

The thing is, I can't remember which one is bigger normally? You think I would know, I mean I have had these stupid things since I was twelve! :sigh: Anyway, I hope you are right. My guess would be that if the right was normally bigger, then the left would have to grow A LOT to outshine that one, right? And wouldn't I notice that??

I hate OWT!

Hobbermittens
May 6th, 2012, 02:36 PM
ANyone else have the experience of one boob getting bigger? WHich one and what gender was your baby???

Bumblebee
May 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM
my right boob is bigger this time but its has always been bigger than my left, but they have grown by one cup size this time.

Cinss
May 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM
My right is slightly bigger than my left, i am pretty sure it stayed that way when i was preggers with DD.