PDA

View Full Version : Sweetsisters ♥GIRL SWAY♥ Its a GIRL!!!

sweetsister
April 30th, 2012, 04:03 AM
NAME -Sweetsister
Gender Resulted ********** ♥ Girl ♥************
Swaying Attempt - Natural

PH
CM Ph -?Tested in the early months,and was in girl range, but let it go...
DH Ph -?
Douche type and when -no
Replens and when -no
Big O -no

MINERALS
Calcium -no
Magnesium -no
Potassium -ate potatoes,and tomatoes on occasion
Sodium -started eating in cooked food just didnt add salt on food

DIET
Dietary Changes -Started 10 months ago on IG girl diet then switched to LE diet last 6 months but basically ate vegetarian i did eat tomatoes and potatoes too ,didnt salt food,and hardly any fruit either,and drank coke zero,lost around 10 kilos,
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? -Day after i oed i ate a little meat (It was Easter)then just kept blood sugar low ,,no eating before 11 and 2 small meals a day in 2ww,but ate meat in the 2ww this time i gave up...
Caffeine -Every morning ,and sometimes iced coffee in the afternoon
DH caffeine -Coffee

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry -nope,ditched it last months
Acidophilus -no
Sudafed -no
Others -Baby aspirin,folic acid,Clomid 100
DH supps -was in the beginning but we stopped it all

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days) -none
BD thru O -Yes, dropped frequent bd and relaxed it,and bd about the 4 days before and leading up to ovulation every day.
O+12 -no
Charting O with Temp -was doing temps last several months but ditched it in an attempt to relax...it worked:)
Charting O with OPK - +OPK Cd 17&18
Suspected O date -Cd 18

IONS
Oed in what moon phase -Last Quarter of full moon,and on a boy sign day!
Changed ions in other ways? -Salt lamp

OTHER
How many kids do you have? -2
What gender(s)? -Darling boys
# of months TTC -10
Your Age -38
BD position -Missionary
Jump and dump -No,lay 10mins and hips up
EWCM present/how much? -no clomid dried it all,so used preseed,and guaffenesin
DH undies type -Briefs
DH hot bath/shower -no
OWT - anything under bed? -no

COMMENTS?What a long rocky road this has been almost a year of trying and bfn to finally be pregnant is such a joy and relief:)Thank you to all of you ladies who kept me going month after month :hug2:,And especially Atomic who selflessly answered so many questions , :heart:thank you :HH:Started out with all the full diet crystal light refresh abstain frequent release you name it and gradually cut it all out to what is left,Started Clomid last 3 months and added using preseed and guaffenesin too,so this is what i had to do to finally get pregnant!I gave up temping and internet and charting,just used OPKS in an attempt to relax and just have fun again,had a massage and just basically let go as it was just stressing me out and not working,then i finally got my BFPat 10dpo!So i really think that kind of giving up control in a way worked!And this is our laaassst baby, so im going to try to enjoy every moment ...

:cheer:

Kiesse
April 30th, 2012, 05:34 AM
congrats on your BFP!!! It sounds like its been a long road for you, i have my fingers crossed its a pinky for you! xoxox

zanacal
April 30th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Ahh, how lovely to finally get a BFP, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

Myloves
April 30th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Yay! Congrats on your BFP :luck: I hope you get your girl:HH:.

Pangea
April 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Congratulations and good luck!

Irishmom
April 30th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Woohoo! Congrats. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you. Xx

LolaInLove
April 30th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Congrats on your long-awaited bfp!!!! I am so happy that it finally came for you! FX that you get a healthy little happy baby (and pink too!)!!!

Ribbons
April 30th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Congrats!!! So excited for you! :)

lobella2
April 30th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Congratulations! It looks like a great sway.

Mochagirl
April 30th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Congrats on your BFP and a great sway!!

atomic sagebrush
April 30th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Huge congrats and hoping and praying that this is it for you!!! Pink dust en route!

sweetsister
April 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks Ladies :HH:For all the wishes,cant tell you how much i appreciate you all:LotsofLove: and ill take that pink dust you've got ,seems to be working:cheer:

NeedAGirl!
May 1st, 2012, 11:53 AM
Congrats!

Another princess
May 1st, 2012, 01:30 PM
Congratulations on your BFP. Fx it's a pink bean x

myGirl
May 1st, 2012, 02:51 PM
Big Congratulations! I am so excited to hear you got a BFP! Your sway sounds great, hope you have a H&H 9 months and get your girl:heart:

Indira
May 1st, 2012, 04:42 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I have my fingers crossed for a sticky, healthy, pink bean.
That sounds like a great sway! Great job on letting go of things and relaxing.
:agree: on enjoying your pregnancy and I love your tickers by the way :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM

Again sweet lady! I hope that you get your baby girl! :princess: Since you took Clomid, I hope for twinsies :princess::princess: for you!!! :)

sweetsister
May 2nd, 2012, 05:16 AM
LoL !! Butterfly ,i dont think its twinsies,i was starting to get scared as Amari has them and shes on clomid same dose as me!! I got my bloodwork today and it was only 510 and i am almost 5 weeks ,so i think its too low for twins?I was starting to think i might be though:nails:, until i got my tests today!I have an ultra sound late next week when im a bit further along:)

Butterfly Spirit
May 2nd, 2012, 05:22 AM
LoL !! Butterfly ,i dont think its twinsies,i was starting to get scared as Amari has them and shes on clomid same dose as me!! I got my bloodwork today and it was only 510 and i am almost 5 weeks ,so i think its too low for twins?I was starting to think i might be though:nails:, until i got my tests today!I have an ultra sound late next week when im a bit further along:)

You won't know until you get a scan sweetie. I think I'm excited, and will go through with mine. And DH said he will come, so I guess I can't pass that up. What day is yours?

sweetsister
May 2nd, 2012, 05:29 AM
My doctor wants me in next thurs or fri prob thursday well go as she doesnt accept you until your levels are 2000 which ill be around 6 weeks then.I guess your right have to wait and see on the ultrasound...

fourunderfour
May 9th, 2012, 11:00 PM
when i was pregnant with my twins my first beta was 275...then 2 days later it was 890...then 1964 - so it seems like there is only 1 baby for you (at least in comparison). congrats! i'm very interested in your sway because i'm a relaxed person and i hope to be able to go back on clomid for this attempt (did follistim and iui with our twinsies). :)

sweetsister
May 10th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Thats what i figure too fourunderfour, the only thing that makes me wonder is my 4 year old son before i even got a bfp said Mama i want another brother and a sister,then the next day i got my BFP, so i was thinking hmmm thats straaange why would he say that!?!?I will find out tomorrow anyhow as im getting my scan,i am a little nervous,but whatever is meant to be will be:) Thanks for the Congrats and good luck to you ,hope you get a quick bfp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Brodies_mommie/InFertility%20Blinkies/babydust.gif

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Thats what i figure too fourunderfour, the only thing that makes me wonder is my 4 year old son before i even got a bfp said Mama i want another brother and a sister,then the next day i got my BFP, so i was thinking hmmm thats straaange why would he say that!?!?I will find out tomorrow anyhow as im getting my scan,i am a little nervous,but whatever is meant to be will be:) Thanks for the Congrats and good luck to you ,hope you get a quick bfp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Brodies_mommie/InFertility%20Blinkies/babydust.gif

SweetSister, Because our kidlets know when babies are on the way! My first son was on my lap 10 months old.. and he tapped my tummy playfully and smiled..at me and I got chills. Three or so days later, I got my BFP!!
Then same with this time. Both sons said "baby sister in there" Days before I got my BFP I asked DS #1 If I was prego and how many babies were in there and he went "1,2" no.... "1,2,3" I just laughed!
I now think there were 2 from the way I bled, but I won't know until the next life. But he made sure to keep grabbing my tummy and telling me "baby sister in there" Somehow, they just know! So that's really neat your son asked for more siblings right then! LOVE IT! :)

4 blues~hopingforpink~
May 11th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Congrats! Hope u get ur girl!!

My Fabulous Children
May 15th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Congratulations!!

willtherebe4
May 15th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Congrats on your sway and your BFP! Did you have your scan as yet? How did you go.

Dreams*
May 15th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Congrats!

sweetsister
May 15th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Congrats on your sway and your BFP! Did you have your scan as yet? How did you go.

Had my scan,i must admit i was shakin in my boots nervous because my mom failed to tell me that we had twins our family more than once, i knew of only one,she remembered now we had a few!now she tells me,in my third pregnancy eeek!But im happy to say i have only one precious little babe,too early for heart beat but next week i hope to hear it and feel secure:) I had my doctor triple check!!!and she assured me only one:)

willtherebe4
May 17th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Great news SS. Yes there are HEAPS of twins on both sides for us too. I'm a twin, my mums mum had them, my dad and 4 of his brothers had them, and cousins on both mine and my husbands so it is scary once you already have a couple lol. Good luck for your next scan.

amari
May 18th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Congratulations, what a relief for you! xoxo

sweetsister
July 13th, 2012, 10:24 AM
♥Its a GIRL!!!♥

Boymomsrock
July 13th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Yay! Congratulations! Enjoy your upcoming pink bundle!

elle82
July 13th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Congratulations!!!! :HH:

mydream
July 13th, 2012, 10:52 AM
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

Mochagirl
July 13th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Congratulations! Great feeling, isn't it??

NeedAGirl!
July 13th, 2012, 12:39 PM
SO SO happy for you!!!

BeadinMom
July 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Congratulations!! So incredibly happy for you!! :)

maybeoneday
July 13th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Oh my god, I am so excited you for and soooo happy, you were always my cycle buddy and have been a massive support for me. I don't come on GD that much any more as still trying to get pregnant but really you have made my day with your update. I will keep you posted when I eventually get my BFP but enjoy the feeling of a pink one, you deserve it. xxx

NCBeachyGrl
July 13th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:

auroara78
July 13th, 2012, 02:03 PM
huge congrats and im glad preseed didn't effect things too much!!! whoo hooo!

sweetsister
July 13th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Oh my god, I am so excited you for and soooo happy, you were always my cycle buddy and have been a massive support for me. I don't come on GD that much any more as still trying to get pregnant but really you have made my day with your update. I will keep you posted when I eventually get my BFP but enjoy the feeling of a pink one, you deserve it. xxx
Thanks Mabeoneday:hug2: I still check on u Hun to see when youll get your BFP ,listen it took me almost a year of dieting and ttc ,but it was well worth it:) I cant wait to see yours too ,Please do let me know when it happens for you,i know it will...xxx :LotsofLove:

sweetsister
July 13th, 2012, 02:19 PM
huge congrats and im glad preseed didn't effect things too much!!! whoo hooo!
I know right!!! Atomic was right:)Preseed and Guaffenesin !!! Im a firm believer it was the LE diet alone that did it.:wink:

Indira
July 13th, 2012, 03:15 PM
:cheer::ballerina::giggle::cheer: YAY!! Congratulations!!

coocoobananas
July 13th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Congratulations!!!!

amari
July 13th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Yay!!! So exciting!!

missgozo
July 13th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Congratulations, great news!!!

pearl
July 13th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Sweetsister GREAT NEWS, CONGRATS :babyf:very happy for you:):):)

Butterfly Spirit
July 13th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Oh Sweetsister my friend, that is AMAZING!!!!!!! :D :running:

Your Blue World Just Turned PINK! ;)

TTC5
July 13th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Congratulations!!!

atomic sagebrush
July 13th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Brilliant SS!!! I am SOOOO happy for you!!!!