PDA

View Full Version : MAY 2WW

toomanyboys
April 30th, 2012, 01:36 PM
well,

i got my BFP but i thought i will start of the new MAY 2WW thread for all my fellow TTC sisters out there....as my thoughts are with all of you...may you all have a promising new 2ww and may all of YOU be able to embrace that all important BFP this month.....

thoughts and prayers for all of you.....good luck and god bless......

i got my BFP this month when i least suspected it and least worried about the 2WW outcome.....try to all just relax and know that your peace and calm will allow your body to be in harmony with yourelves. and that of DH..hope to see some if not all of you join us at the december and januray thread very soon!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

DOUBLE FX FOR ALL...

love being a mummy
April 30th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Congrats on the BFP

I think I am 7dpo today.

good luck everyone :) Anyone testing today?

mydream
April 30th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Congrats on the BFP!!! Hoping the start of the thread with good news is contagious !

OnlyPraying
April 30th, 2012, 10:56 PM
http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/bluebooties/wishyougoodluck02.gif

toomanyboys
May 1st, 2012, 07:24 AM
POSITIVES VIBES TO EVERYONE THIS MONTH.......SENDING YOU ALL MY BFP DUSTS!!! :) HANG IN THERE IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 1st, 2012, 07:29 AM

May Ladies TTC! Just keep the FAITH!!! Try to RELAX, Have FUN with it, and it will happen!
:awe: :bluecheer::HH::cheer::HH::bluecheer::HH::cheer: :awe:

Irishmom
May 1st, 2012, 11:23 AM
Best of luck ladies this month. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Xx

mydream
May 5th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Well, I moving on over now to the 2ww. all attempts in for this month!:fx:

I could totally go for some mexican food today...its "cinco de mayo" lol

riss177
May 5th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I'm 1dpo! Ovulation came early for me this month.

I have been torturing myself clipping recipes to cook when I'm done with the diet. Haha! And I've been hanging on to a big chocolate easter bunny! I hope I get a BFP! I hope we all do!

mydream
May 6th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Tick tock, tick tock....why is this 2ww going soooooo slow???

mydream
May 6th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I am seriously edgy lately..I hope its not PMS

Ribbons
May 6th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Nauseous today... 6dpo, too early to be morning sickness? I hope not! Maybe twins?? :bigsmile:

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Nauseous today... 6dpo, too early to be morning sickness? I hope not! Maybe twins?? :bigsmile:

Sounds about right for twins ;) haha
Did you take Vitex or Clomid?

Kiara
May 6th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Hi! I am also in the 2 WW. I o:ed march 28 and I am 9 dpo today. The last month I got AF day 9 but I am taking vitamin b6 to make the luteal phase longer so I'm not sure when to expect my period. I do have a little bit cramping in my stomach, but a lot less than usual. Also my nipples feel a little bit sore but it could all just be PMS:-D I do hope for a BFP test , I don't want to keep up with the boy diet for too long. I put on some kilos and I feel a bit unconfortable with that (I'm not fat but I don't feel good like this) Hope you all get your BFP this month!!

Ribbons
May 6th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Sounds about right for twins ;) haha
Did you take Vitex or Clomid?

Yep, Vitex! Here's hoping! :)

mydream
May 7th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Ribbons...i am right there with you this AM--about 6dpo and nauseous this AM...hmmm??????
twins would be awesome..

Ribbons
May 7th, 2012, 09:18 AM
I just took an LH test this AM for giggles to see if it would be positive and it's a big stark negative! I'm not silly enough to waste an HCG at 7dpo :)

Not nauseous this morning, but then again, I JUST got up, so maybe it will kick in! :)

mydream
May 9th, 2012, 08:51 PM
uh oh...tonight I feel like AF is coming on...NO NO NOOOOOO STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

mydream
May 12th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Anyone hanging out here this month??

toomanyboys
May 12th, 2012, 01:54 PM
hi girls...just pooped in to congratulate anyone who has had a bfp so far....and if you THINK the 2ww is bad..wait till you do get your BFP...i have managed to get to 6 weeks so far but this waiting is worse to me than the 2ww at leas then you can stilll have some fun...i am not letting dh neasr me until i know it is all ok in there...this waiting is just as bad or killing even...i cannot be seen or heard of until 7-8weeks and even then my scan won't be booked until i am 12 weeks to know what is going on inside...with someone who has had mc's the wait is another 8-12 weeks before i ccan finally partially sit back and think ok....things are ok....i took over 100's and 100's HPT's so far now i am starting to hit the 'hook effect' where it mean the hcg levels are too far gone so hpt's are turning negative now...OR....i won't know until i am bloddy seen to in 3 weeks time...that i am having another mmc or mc or that it is all where it should be and how it should be?
it took 2 years to get where i am with 100's of 2ww waits another 100's of HPT's and thousands of OPK's....i now finally get my BFP and i still have to wait yet again....and the weeks are dragging by....everyday i am looki ng out for spotting pain or something....it never ends.....don;t want to be negaitve just thought so you know.....IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!:( arghhhhh

but having said that i send you all my baby dust and definatrly blue whoever wants it....:) god bless and fx for all of you!!!!!!

fivebabies
May 12th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Toomanyboys~ I agree! Come hangout with us in the Due in December thread...I know you're not due then but come join anyways!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 12th, 2012, 11:32 PM
hi girls...just pooped in to congratulate anyone who has had a bfp so far....and if you THINK the 2ww is bad..wait till you do get your BFP...i have managed to get to 6 weeks so far but this waiting is worse to me than the 2ww at leas then you can stilll have some fun...i am not letting dh neasr me until i know it is all ok in there...this waiting is just as bad or killing even...i cannot be seen or heard of until 7-8weeks and even then my scan won't be booked until i am 12 weeks to know what is going on inside...with someone who has had mc's the wait is another 8-12 weeks before i ccan finally partially sit back and think ok....things are ok....i took over 100's and 100's HPT's so far now i am starting to hit the 'hook effect' where it mean the hcg levels are too far gone so hpt's are turning negative now...OR....i won't know until i am bloddy seen to in 3 weeks time...that i am having another mmc or mc or that it is all where it should be and how it should be?
it took 2 years to get where i am with 100's of 2ww waits another 100's of HPT's and thousands of OPK's....i now finally get my BFP and i still have to wait yet again....and the weeks are dragging by....everyday i am looki ng out for spotting pain or something....it never ends.....don;t want to be negaitve just thought so you know.....IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!:( arghhhhh

but having said that i send you all my baby dust and definatrly blue whoever wants it....:) god bless and fx for all of you!!!!!!

I agree with you, OMG!!!!!!! When I had my little bean I just wanted time to go go go.. but it dragged!
So you are taking HPTs with FMU and they are negative wha?
I'll say this. You aren't bleeding, not even spotting, and you have prego symptoms!
So you are FINE! :P

mydream
May 13th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Got a BFP this AM!!!!
Sticky prayers needed!!!

KraizyDaizy
May 13th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Did not even know this thread was out there, I hope you all don't mind me crashing it. I am 8DPO and yesterday, I felt so irritated i could not stand it. Any of you woth BFPs or not have this? I am hoping it is not PMS 'cause AF is not due til next weekend?

Lord watch over mydreams little bean and make sure it sticks AMEN!

Ribbons
May 13th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Did not even know this thread was out there, I hope you all don't mind me crashing it. I am 8DPO and yesterday, I felt so irritated i could not stand it. Any of you woth BFPs or not have this? I am hoping it is not PMS 'cause AF is not due til next weekend?

Lord watch over mydreams little bean and make sure it sticks AMEN!

I was like this on 6DPO... I about bit poor DH's head off!!! Maybe it's implantation irritation :)

KraizyDaizy
May 13th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I hope you are right Ribbons!!!

mydream
May 13th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Kraizy..I was sooo irritable.I thought for sure PMS....hang it there
++++ vibes coming your way!

KraizyDaizy
May 13th, 2012, 12:39 PM
thanks mydream, I am so nervous and excited at the same time!!

mydream
May 14th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Kraizy...4 days till testing???

KraizyDaizy
May 14th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Kraizy...4 days till testing???

I am guessing so. I go back and forth not knowing what I want to do LOL! 9dpo and scared to see another -! But I only have one FRER left and I don't want to waste it.

coocoobananas
May 16th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Im really irratable today and anywhere from 5-7dpo...i think! Fx for you and me;)

Cinss
May 18th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Hi ladies, im checking in at 2dpo :) We DTD O-3, O-2, O-1 and O. I have pretty much stopped all supps except for prenatal and would LOVE to just be pregnant this time. Boy or Girl i dont care anymore, just a BABY please :)

Lassie1982
May 18th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Hi :)

Checking in a tad early if i may...

Im on CD 12 today, had a positive opk yesterday and today, so Im probably o-1.

Change of tactic this month, no temping, no charting, no CM and cervix checking - it was all stressing me out too much. Was going to keep up the temping but decided to drop that too and take a more 'relaxed' approach. I hope it pays off! Kept to the diet and sups really strictly, DH did his 10 FR..so no change there.

We have had 2 attempts, yesterday, day before, will do another tonight, and hopefully another tomorrow night, DH is starting to struggle, the daily releasing then daily DTD is taking it out of him. I really hope we can get another 2 attempts in!!!

all 3 internet readings i have had said May would be my month...trying not to get my hopes too high though.

Best of luck to everyone here!

mydream
May 18th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Wishing you all luck!!!

mydream
May 19th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Hi :)

all 3 internet readings i have had said May would be my month...trying not to get my hopes too high though.

!

Wishing you luck Lassie...and can you rec a good internet reading site for me?

Lassie1982
May 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
thanks my dream :)
The most accurate reading i got was actually from mis2ninos on this site! She offered to do some reading for free as practice, and of the 3 that i got, hers was by FAR the most accurate. She commented on some aspect of my life that she had NO way of knowing about. I had sent her a photo and my basic stats (age, location)
Maybe if you send her a PM she will do the same for you?

here are the other 2 www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/ and http://brooke777.angelfire.com/

Lassie1982
May 20th, 2012, 01:30 AM
I'm going to call myself officially here!~
1dpo today :)
Let the crazy symptom spotting begin :)

Lets see how long i can hold out with testing!

Best of luck to all who are waiting :)

HopeandDreamG
May 20th, 2012, 05:13 PM
I'll b here soon. Tomorrow for doc for follie check then the attempts will begin!!!!! Good luck everyone here

Lassie1982
May 21st, 2012, 06:24 AM
how lame am i? To fill in time during the 2ww i have been googling 'gender prediction based on conception date' and did all the calculators i could find. 6 out of 8 came up as GIRL :)

Lassie1982
May 21st, 2012, 07:07 AM
Dh just told me that it was stupid doing that :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mydream
May 21st, 2012, 12:56 PM
how lame am i? To fill in time during the 2ww i have been googling 'gender prediction based on conception date' and did all the calculators i could find. 6 out of 8 came up as GIRL :)

I totally gotta try that!

I am waiting for results of 3rd beta...ahhhh so nerve wracking for me.!!!!

dramabird
May 21st, 2012, 01:23 PM
I'm going to call myself officially here!~
1dpo today :)
Let the crazy symptom spotting begin :)

Lets see how long i can hold out with testing!

Best of luck to all who are waiting :)

And I'm joining you! I think you and I are on exactly the same day -- 4dpo for you, too? Right now I'm trying to just chill and not symptom spot ... that has driven me crazy this past few months. And my plan at the moment is to not test until June 1 (so, the morning of 15dpo). I made myself quite unhappy last month by testing too early, so I need to be disciplined this time around.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

mydream
May 21st, 2012, 04:31 PM
Good luck Dramabird!!

mydream
May 21st, 2012, 04:31 PM
My third beta back 3355!!!

Lassie1982
May 21st, 2012, 05:06 PM
Awesome my dream :) now go and google gender predictors LOL.

Lassie1982
May 21st, 2012, 05:09 PM
Yea drama, we're pretty much identical this cycle :) I'm 3dpo (it could possibly be 4dpo, but for the benefit of the doubt I'm saying 3)

I know it's too early for symptoms but I'm still jotting down everything I feel, yesterday I was extremely hungry, and super thirsty!

Good luck!!

Lassie1982
May 21st, 2012, 05:11 PM
Oh, forgot to say I'm going to try and hold out till 10dpo for testing (for me that's pretty good, I normally start at 6dpo with the 10mui tests LOL)

Cinss
May 21st, 2012, 06:49 PM
And I'm joining you! I think you and I are on exactly the same day -- 4dpo for you, too? Right now I'm trying to just chill and not symptom spot ... that has driven me crazy this past few months. And my plan at the moment is to not test until June 1 (so, the morning of 15dpo). I made myself quite unhappy last month by testing too early, so I need to be disciplined this time around.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Goodluck DramaBird, i am going to test on the 1st of June too.

mydream
May 21st, 2012, 08:37 PM
ok so who do we have coming up that will be testing..I'm trying to keep track..lol!
CooCooBananas, Lassie, Cinss and Dramabird..Hope ( is going to start attempts) and anyone else?

Butterfly Spirit
May 21st, 2012, 08:47 PM
ok so who do we have coming up that will be testing..I'm trying to keep track..lol!
CooCooBananas, Lassie, Cinss and Dramabird..Hope ( is going to start attempts) and anyone else?

As long as I can O today lol, I'll be testing in 10 days yay! :)
Or less... I'm not that strong at all.

Princess Of Pink & Babyylove will be testing with me! lol

Lassie1982
May 21st, 2012, 09:53 PM
I will be testing on the 29th @ 4:15am
(that's my weekday wake up time)
I will be 10dpo.
Will use a 10mui Internet cheapie and a FRER

Lassie1982
May 22nd, 2012, 02:25 AM
oh gosh - someone inspire me please!!!
Im REALLY struggling with the diet in this 2ww...i have been SO good for the last 5 months with the whole 'no snacking' and controlling my hunger...but its just gone down the gurgled this 2ww.
Today i had 2 biscuits in the morning.
And then when i was making a snack for DS after school i had 3 slices of cheese - it was like i was possessed.
And i don't know why?!??!?!
Maybe its because i am so over the diet...i don't know...but someone slap me across the head please!! I KNOW how important no snacking is in the 2ww!

grrrrrrrrr

ok vent over

Lassie1982
May 22nd, 2012, 02:42 AM
And if course now I feel as guilty as all hell :(

Cinss
May 22nd, 2012, 06:07 AM
Dont beat yourelf up about that lassie. Best case senario your preggers and its not going to effect you or the sex of your baby. Worst case senario you feel guilty until AF arrives and you are back on the wagon. 1 cheat doesnt ruin your months of hard swaying. And when my DD was concieved i ate buiscuits and cheese.

Lassie1982
May 22nd, 2012, 06:25 AM
Thank you Cinss :) I know you are right...its just too easy to 'self bash!'
I feel much better now :)

on a different note, after DTD in regimental fashion 5 times i didn't think i would ever want to have sex again!

But today, 3dpo - I'm feeling rather frisky! (which is unusual for me, I'm normally a 'once a week girl', certainly not a '5 times and then some more' girl)
I mentioned it to DH - who's first comment was "well your obviously not pregnant then"

So know its got me thinking....

Anyone else felt frisky in 2ww and then had a BFP ?

HopeandDreamG
May 22nd, 2012, 06:57 AM
My attempts will start tonight!!! Yay! Can't wait to join you :)

My dream- did u get results of third beta?

Lassie1982
May 22nd, 2012, 07:02 AM
enjoy Hope - and GOOD LUCK :luck:

mydream
May 22nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
on a different note, after DTD in regimental fashion 5 times i didn't think i would ever want to have sex again!

OMG I Felt the same exact way...after dtd so many times

and then yes the "frisky" thing happened to me this month and I was like" wait a minute, how can this be?"

dramabird
May 22nd, 2012, 01:37 PM
I mentioned it to DH - who's first comment was "well your obviously not pregnant then"

So know its got me thinking....

We DTD six days in a row -- with no big O for me. :( So the evening of 2dpo, DH and I were just drifting off to sleep and being snuggly ... and then started making out, kind of out of nowhere and ended up in a quite vigorous DTD session ... which included the big O for me, huzzah! I figure that since it was more than 48 hours since I'd ovulated, having the big O shouldn't have affected gender likelihood ... and since it was still several days before implantation would happen, it shouldn't cause any harm (like, y'know, shaking an embryo loose or anything :)). So I think nearly a week of rather unsatisfying sex (for both me and DH, since he says he has a much better time when I'm having a good time), set me up for needing a proper tumble in the sheets. :)

As for what your DH said (tho I'm sure he was joking) ... well, no, at 3dpo you're not going to be pregnant, not really, since nothing could truly be implanted that early. You should hopefully have a nicely fertilized egg working its way down to become implanted and get you pregnant ... but feeling horny at that stage says nothing about whether or not sperm met egg.

Lassie1982
May 22nd, 2012, 02:54 PM
thanks hope and drama - i really shouldn't be over analysing, but its the 2ww, so i lose all common sense and reason!
drama - your spot on about the 'being pregnant' bit :)

Thanks for the reassurance :)

mydream
May 22nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hope- yea 3rd beta was 3355!!! Had ultrasound and saw gestational sac too. :)

HopeandDreamG
May 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM
Hope- yea 3rd beta was 3355!!! Had ultrasound and saw gestational sac too. :)

Wooooohooooo!!!! Awesome :)

Sounding promising for several of you!

mydream
May 22nd, 2012, 07:08 PM
Good Luck Hope--- yay for starting attempts tonight!!!

Cinss
May 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Anyone having symptoms to report? Im 7dpo today and i was cramping a fair bit yesterday and today. One thing i have noticed that is different with this cycle from my past 5 is that my cervix quickly turned low closed firm after O. Usally it stays kinda HSO for a while after.

coocoobananas
May 22nd, 2012, 09:50 PM
Should the cervix be high or low after pregnant? I thought it could change at any time?! But have assumed I was out since its not high! I have pretended like I haven't been watching for signs but then I get twinges here and there, check cm, analyze my boobs! Shheesh! Has anyone noticed there breasts are larger from sp? Well I assume it's that as I heard someone say it could cause that?!? It tricked me into thinking I was preggers last month but they're stll here no baby lol! I'll take it, I was a an A- before, now they are a little fuller!!

Ribbons
May 22nd, 2012, 10:02 PM
Should the cervix be high or low after pregnant? I thought it could change at any time?! But have assumed I was out since its not high! I have pretended like I haven't been watching for signs but then I get twinges here and there, check cm, analyze my boobs! Shheesh! Has anyone noticed there breasts are larger from sp? Well I assume it's that as I heard someone say it could cause that?!? It tricked me into thinking I was preggers last month but they're stll here no baby lol! I'll take it, I was a an A- before, now they are a little fuller!!

coco - YES, SP can make your boobs bigger. When I was younger, I actually took an (ahem) "boob-enhancing" cocktail of Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam and Fenugreek. It definitely worked... and it also made me a crazy woman. My boyfriend at the time was torn between the boobs and putting up with my moodswings. LOL

Lassie1982
May 23rd, 2012, 03:02 AM
Anyone having symptoms to report? Im 7dpo today and i was cramping a fair bit yesterday and today. One thing i have noticed that is different with this cycle from my past 5 is that my cervix quickly turned low closed firm after O. Usally it stays kinda HSO for a while after.

4dpo today - so too early technically for symptoms. But as i am micro analysing everything here goes
- extreme hunger (been on the diet 5 months, not felt anything like it before)
- dairy cravings (again, this is a new thing)
- frisky!!!!
- my boobs seems slightly more tender - but this could be imagination.

Butterfly Spirit
May 23rd, 2012, 03:29 AM
4dpo today - so too early technically for symptoms. But as i am micro analysing everything here goes
- extreme hunger (been on the diet 5 months, not felt anything like it before)
- dairy cravings (again, this is a new thing)
- frisky!!!!
- my boobs seems slightly more tender - but this could be imagination.

Lassie, those sound like some PROMISING symptoms. GL!!!! :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 23rd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Well even though I was shooting positives, I finally checked myself this morning, and discovered all the symptoms of post O! Must have been the Vitex making those +s.
So now I am VERY excited to join all of you!!! YAY! :)

So Tuesday I was VERY gassy and crampy, and I woke up hungry!
I suspect I Oed on Monday.

Lassie1982
May 24th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Well even though I was shooting positives, I finally checked myself this morning, and discovered all the symptoms of post O! Must have been the Vitex making those +s.
So now I am VERY excited to join all of you!!! YAY! :)

So Tuesday I was VERY gassy and crampy, and I woke up hungry!
I suspect I Oed on Monday.

and so the countdown begins! :) Good luck!!!
When will you test?

Im 5dpo today. Woke up at 3am with AF-ish cramps in my left side - very very mild, but certainly there. It has lingered throughout the day.
Also feel very lethargic today - whereas i have felt rather energetic the last couple of days.
Still extremely hungry.
nothing else to report..

I didn't know vitex could create positives! that might explain my 5days worth of +opk's!

TMI warning - i keep wiping really firmly and slowly in the hope of picking up some spotting!

By the way has anyone heard of the q-tip test?

Apparently you stick a q-tip and wipe around your cervix to check for colouring? Colour = AF coming ? Surely that can't be safe?

Cinss
May 24th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Welcome Butterfly best of luck to you. Lassie no i havent heard of the q-tip test, I would assume that may irritate your cervix and could cause bleeding, i am not game to try it, how about you?

Lassie1982
May 24th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Welcome Butterfly best of luck to you. Lassie no i havent heard of the q-tip test, I would assume that may irritate your cervix and could cause bleeding, i am not game to try it, how about you?

Definitely not game! I even worry about checking my cervix just in case i irritate it, or worse get a germ up there (its silly, i know)

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2012, 07:02 AM
and so the countdown begins! :) Good luck!!!
When will you test?

Im 5dpo today. Woke up at 3am with AF-ish cramps in my left side - very very mild, but certainly there. It has lingered throughout the day.
Also feel very lethargic today - whereas i have felt rather energetic the last couple of days.
Still extremely hungry.
nothing else to report..

I didn't know vitex could create positives! that might explain my 5days worth of +opk's!

TMI warning - i keep wiping really firmly and slowly in the hope of picking up some spotting!

By the way has anyone heard of the q-tip test?

Apparently you stick a q-tip and wipe around your cervix to check for colouring? Colour = AF coming ? Surely that can't be safe?

Yes Lassie, the countdown begins! :)
I will probably start to test on 10 dpo, around June 1 but I should get spotting first of some kind before that. My problem is I have no period to go off of!

I felt exhausted from Monday night on and I slept several hours then I woke up a few hours then slept again! Tues same deal. I slept a lot but was STILL wiped out! That isn't like me for sure.. I thought it was just impending O..
Then I was crampy and gassy on Tuesday which I guess was 1dpo.

And wOw, another person taking Vitex that is shooting positives probably after O! COOL! hahaha
Every lady needs to come together and say it's happening and then we can get a better look at what it does during our 2WW.

There's no TMI here hon, you don't have to warn, anyone that you are about to type anything like that haha I'm as blunt as a spoon on here.

And yes, I have done that Q-tip test to find blood, I don't necessarily find my cervix just swab around in there to find early bleeding! LOL I'm glad that I'm not alone!

Well your symptoms are promising, and exciting! I've also been celebrating the left-sided pains as well incase I would fit into the Ramzi theory because I checked Baby Center.com and A LOT of ladies have the opposite unfortunately. I can't help but be excited because with DS#2 I felt STRONG right-sided O pains. You just never know. :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Welcome Butterfly best of luck to you.

Thank you Cinss! You too sweetie!!!!! :)

mydream
May 24th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Great to see you on the 2WW board Butterfly.
Wishing you and everyone tons of luck !!

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Great to see you on the 2WW board Butterfly.
Wishing you and everyone tons of luck !!

Thank you mydream sweetie! How are you feeling?

mydream
May 24th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Thank you mydream sweetie! How are you feeling?

I am doing ok, queezy at times (which is a good sign). I saw the gestational sac on u/s and had another beta today...so all is on target. ( I may have posted that already..sorry if I did) I just pray it continues to go in that direction.

Lassie1982
May 24th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Thanks Butterfly, your such a sweetie :)
I was going to look up about the Ramzi theory - so left = girl? Good sign!

Bit of a bugger about vitex and positive op.'s! I was relying solely on the OPKS's to try and catch ovulation. I dropped the temping, charting and CM/C checking so as to completely cost out stress....
i had positive OPKS on cd 11,12,13,14,15, 16 is a ? but Maybe i have missed O all together?
Hopefully not. We dtd cd 10,11,12,13. In the 2 months before it i ovulated on cd 12/13. before taking vitex though i ovulated on cd 15/16.
If o ovulated cd 15/16 then all that did would have been pointless - and I'm probably not pregnant...

Well its 6DPO - past the 'half way there' mark for testing. Only 4 more days and i will start getting some idea.

Im regretting not temping and charting this month now, yes its reduced stress, a GREAT deal. But it might be the reason i missed ov...

I have such high hope for this month - I'm going to come down with such a crash if I'm not pregnant :(
To top it off DH said no more swaying, he just really wants a baby, so if I'm nor pregnant the only swaying i will be able to do next month is my diet....

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Yes, left means girl but I googled it and was lead to babycenter.com and many ladies there had girls on the right and boys on the left. It just made me excited is all :) LOL I was even in the right moon phase, even though I don't take much stock in that either! LMAO.. just whatever looks like girl makes me happy!

As for your OPKS... if you BD on 13, your DH sperm should live like 3 days..I think you caught O!
I'm so excited for you though, I've been following your posts where you talk about symptoms, and remember I said they sounded promising!

I personally think I would raise my stress level even more if I temped and graphed, it's good that you skipped it this month. I think with your first OPK was your real surge then Vitex caused all the other ones.

I hope you get your PINK BFP hon! I'm SO Excited to find out!!! :running:

Lassie1982
May 24th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Yes, left means girl but I googled it and was lead to babycenter.com and many ladies there had girls on the right and boys on the left. It just made me excited is all :) LOL I was even in the right moon phase, even though I don't take much stock in that either! LMAO.. just whatever looks like girl makes me happy!

As for your OPKS... if you BD on 13, your DH sperm should live like 3 days..I think you caught O!
I'm so excited for you though, I've been following your posts where you talk about symptoms, and remember I said they sounded promising!

I personally think I would raise my stress level even more if I temped and graphed, it's good that you skipped it this month. I think with your first OPK was your real surge then Vitex caused all the other ones.

I hope you get your PINK BFP hon! I'm SO Excited to find out!!! :running:

Thats so encouraging - thank you :flowerz: !!

Im much like you - don't *really* invest too much into things like ions and moon phases - but still search for answers and feel extra content when i find out that I'm in girl territory - apparently it was perfect girl month this month based on the moon - so here's hoping!

Gotta rush and get ready for work - but thanks again, here's hoping and praying that its your month 2 :fx: - there have been so many BFP's this month - i hope lots more of us join the list!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Thats so encouraging - thank you :flowerz: !!

Im much like you - don't *really* invest too much into things like ions and moon phases - but still search for answers and feel extra content when i find out that I'm in girl territory - apparently it was perfect girl month this month based on the moon - so here's hoping!

Gotta rush and get ready for work - but thanks again, here's hoping and praying that its your month 2 :fx: - there have been so many BFP's this month - i hope lots more of us join the list!!

AMEN sister!!!! :)
Have a good day!

Lassie1982
May 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Hows everyone doing??

Symptoms???

Me - not a great deal the last day and a half. The extreme hunger seems to have subsided.
Only things to note is that i had a VERY vivid dream - VERY vivid, and i umm...had a big o in the dream. VERY big. The unusual thing is that this NEVER happened to me - i can count on one hand the number of times i have had a dream like that, and i never have an O - i always wake up before!
I also dreamt about getting a BFP -i don't know how many DPO i was in the dream, but i took 4 tests one after the other and they were all very strong positives.

3 more days till testing!!!

mydream
May 25th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Checking in on all my 2ww ladies and sending tons of BFP dust!!!!!

Cinss
May 25th, 2012, 07:17 PM
No symptoms to report :(

Butterfly Spirit
May 25th, 2012, 07:27 PM
If I Oed on Monday, today I am 4DPO: Thursday morning & night I felt gassy, bloated, and crampy on the left side. Increased vag DC last night too. Peeing a lot as well.
Today I feel pressure on the left side again.

coocoobananas
May 26th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Af kinda due tomorrow. Pretty sure its coming but just gave away last of mat clothes to really say I couldn't possibly... So we shall see:)

Lassie1982
May 26th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Fingers crossed coco - its not over till AF arrives!

Some very promising symptoms there Butterfly :)

Cinns - don't let the lack of symptoms bother you - i have seen many girls on here get their BFP's when they least expect it!

I noticed today that my pee was very smelly... but aside from that, nothing at all to report

Lassie1982
May 26th, 2012, 07:01 AM
OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!

DH and I just had some BD.....i know, probably not the best thing in the 2ww, but it wasn't planned...and its kinda my fault because i made him fondle my breasts to see if he thought they were fuller / larger :oops:
anyways - we did it very gently, but after i wiped there was pinky coloured discharge, only a little...but it was definitely pink. Have had no other spotting or coloured discharge at all (aside from tons of creamy cm)
Im on CD 20, @ 7DPO, with AF due in 8 days (I'm very regular).
What do you girls think? Implant? Or AF stuff?
Isn't implant supposed to be brown?

And whats the verdict on BD in the 2ww - how bad is it? (give it to me straight!) :worry:

Butterfly Spirit
May 26th, 2012, 07:38 AM
OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!

DH and I just had some BD.....i know, probably not the best thing in the 2ww, but it wasn't planned...and its kinda my fault because i made him fondle my breasts to see if he thought they were fuller / larger :oops:
anyways - we did it very gently, but after i wiped there was pinky coloured discharge, only a little...but it was definitely pink. Have had no other spotting or coloured discharge at all (aside from tons of creamy cm)
Im on CD 20, @ 7DPO, with AF due in 8 days (I'm very regular).
What do you girls think? Implant? Or AF stuff?
Isn't implant supposed to be brown?

And whats the verdict on BD in the 2ww - how bad is it? (give it to me straight!) :worry:

Lassie, The pink you wiped could be implantation bleeding!!!
It doesn't always have to be brown, it can be reddish brown, or pink, or even red! It just depends on the woman.

I don't know about BD in the 2ww. Shettles said in his book not to BD until like 4 DPO to be safe..
and you are past that.
You are probably fine at this point, but maybe do some research? :)

As for me, I don't think mine was IB. I won't explain, but I'm really thinking it wasn't now. LOL
I am still crampy though on the left side so that is a GOOD sign! With my last son, big time bleeding on day 8 exactly one week from O so I will be watching. That would be on Monday.

I'm also having weird vivid dreams every time I go to sleep! haha I had some spiders in my dream and a large one was crawling up my leg! I freaked out and knocked him off of course. This was last night, and also in my dream a gay acting hairdresser I know was getting
re-married(he's married in real life to someone else), and spiders are signs of fertility.
so interesting combo. LOL

Before my hubby met me he had a dream where a bunch of what he calls "rare spiders" crawling everywhere around in the rain where he was working when he saw our future baby girl in a carrier. And he kept asking her where her mother was and she said something that refers only to me, and she said it over and over every time he asked. I'll never forget that dream. I know my baby girl is coming soon!

Best of luck, I hope you get your BFP!!! Is your hubby excited? :)

HopeandDreamG
May 26th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Lassie- sounds like it could be implantation! That would b awesome. The hunger is a great sign even if u don't have it now.

Happy to be here! I O'd late Thursday night. Got 4 attempts in. Really hoping this is my month!!! Fingers crossed

Butterfly Spirit
May 26th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Welcome Hope, I hope this is your month too! :)

HopeandDreamG
May 26th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Thanks butterfly! I'm due to get a bfp seriously. Don't feel like typing it now why, but I will at some point. If it worked due date will b valentines day :). Love it! And start date of cycle was ds 1 bday.

Butterfly Spirit
May 26th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks butterfly! I'm due to get a bfp seriously. Don't feel like typing it now why, but I will at some point. If it worked due date will b valentines day :). Love it! And start date of cycle was ds 1 bday.

That is so awesome!!!! :) I hope you do!!!

Yes, my due date for DS#2 was gonna be Feb 16, but he came the 1st! So this is going to be cool if I get my BFP too lol
I hope we both do!

Lassie1982
May 26th, 2012, 06:06 PM

:fx: hope!!!!!! I like that bfp this month would be attached to significant days (ds bday and val day due date) I'm a sucker for looking at 'signs', and those sorts of things are positive indicators for me (drives my DH batty that I'm forever looking at 'signs' and reading into things) There are couple of thing that have 'lined up correctly' for us as a family in May, which is why i have such high hopes for may (plus 3 out of 4 physics predicting may).

Thanks butterfly :) so the general consensus appears to be that implant can be any colour really!
OMG i had goosebumps reading about your husbands dream! Thats awesome - your little girl IS coming. I am a believer in dreams (though havnt got a clue how to interpret them and what they mean) but i think its our minds way of bringing to the forefront things that we don't yet consciously know.

Good news about the cramping - thats GOTTA be a good sign at this stage! Why don't you think yours was IB?

I had a google about dtd in the 2ww and the jury is out, most places where i read that its a big no no were where there was IVF involved...im thinking it should be alright......dam hormones.

Hubby is excited - but always keeps it contained, he doesn't like to get hopes up for anything in life, so normally keep it all inside. He just wants me to get pregnant - any gender now. Which is another reason i REALLY hope May is my month, DH doesn't want to sway anymore, he already said if I'm not pregnant this month he won't be doing the FR and the LR, don't know if i will be able to convince him otherwise. He just wants to have a baby, not drag this on by swaying (and he really feels that the reason we have failed other months is the FR)

No spotting whatsoever this morning, my CP is high and closed, and there was not even a slight tinge of any sort of colour.

Got some friends coming round today - they have a baby girl.....so jealous (grrr and i hate feeling that way!)

Butterfly Spirit
May 26th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Thanks butterfly :) so the general consensus appears to be that implant can be any colour really!
OMG i had goosebumps reading about your husbands dream! Thats awesome - your little girl IS coming. I am a believer in dreams (though havnt got a clue how to interpret them and what they mean) but i think its our minds way of bringing to the forefront things that we don't yet consciously know.

Good news about the cramping - thats GOTTA be a good sign at this stage! Why don't you think yours was IB?

I had a google about dtd in the 2ww and the jury is out, most places where i read that its a big no no were where there was IVF involved...im thinking it should be alright......dam hormones.

Hubby is excited - but always keeps it contained, he doesn't like to get hopes up for anything in life, so normally keep it all inside. He just wants me to get pregnant - any gender now. Which is another reason i REALLY hope May is my month, DH doesn't want to sway anymore, he already said if I'm not pregnant this month he won't be doing the FR and the LR, don't know if i will be able to convince him otherwise. He just wants to have a baby, not drag this on by swaying (and he really feels that the reason we have failed other months is the FR)

No spotting whatsoever this morning, my CP is high and closed, and there was not even a slight tinge of any sort of colour.

Got some friends coming round today - they have a baby girl.....so jealous (grrr and i hate feeling that way!)

Yes, it totally gives me goosebumps every time I bring it up because everyone in his family has premonitional dreams, his mom especially..and the fact that the baby explained I was her momma. She said "ten years ___ " (insert something unique that would only describe me) was a message from God to him! LOL At the time of course he didn't know what it meant. He first told me about the dream when I got pregnant, so of course I thought my baby was a girl! The second time too, however when I asked God in my mind if it was a boy the answer was immediately "You have to be patient. This is a boy and he will bring you more joy than you could ever imagine." He wasn't kidding LOL but now I'm ready for this girl and God did tell me this will be my girl, so we shall see! :)
Oh, I'm so excited!! I know my thyroid is now in working order, and the raspberry leaves thickened my uterine wall!
Constant symptoms from O-1DPO I had gas and was exhausted! Then the mild cramping and pressure, and constantly peeing.. very good! Boobies sore throughout the week too. I REALLY hope this is it.. I don't know how long I can dip my OPK in water.. :( Hubby really isn't going to help me get my daughter..it's all on me!

I don't think it was IB because I went not only pee but..the other thing... and I think the blood came from that.. lol I hate typing this..I'll still be watching for it though. :)

At this stage I REALLY think you will be okay.. but if you are paranoid do it gently. I actually think it's a miracle to have sex while pregnant period! haha I was in shock when I first got prego.. later on in pregnancy the orgasms did cause a contraction! LOL

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS YOUR MONTH TOO!!!! :D

As far as your cervix being high and closed... I say that's a VERY good sign! :)

I hope you have a nice visit with your friends..hey you will have one some day! Let it be your motivation!!!
Even though hubby won't sway you can still take Vitex and other things! :)

Cinss
May 26th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Lassie that blood could be implantation, it would definatly be the day for it, way to early for pre AF. The only other thing it may have been was cervix irritation, if your DH pushed a little too hard sometimes you can bleed a tiny bit. And don't worry about DTD in the 2WW, if there is a fertilised egg making its way down or attaching it is perfectly safe in there.

Lassie1982
May 27th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Thanks Cinns and Butterfly :)

The visit went well - loved playing with the little bundle of pink!

I have been googling (goodness help me!) and found this Beta values main chart (http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single)
at 10dpo i was planning to test with a 10mui and a frer.
Based on that chart, at 10dpo, my 10mui test *should* let me know if i am pregnant, and if its a negative than chances are that its a correct negative, and that my chances of a BFP are then very slim?

coocoobananas
May 27th, 2012, 09:38 PM
ummm...

Ribbons
May 28th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Thanks Cinns and Butterfly :)

The visit went well - loved playing with the little bundle of pink!

I have been googling (goodness help me!) and found this Beta values main chart (http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single)
at 10dpo i was planning to test with a 10mui and a frer.
Based on that chart, at 10dpo, my 10mui test *should* let me know if i am pregnant, and if its a negative than chances are that its a correct negative, and that my chances of a BFP are then very slim?

According to that chart, the lowest positive hcg level reported - even on day 18 - was only 9, which means that a FRER that can detect 10mui isn't guaranteed to pick it up... plus there are slight variations in the test sensitivities, urine concentration etc etc that could throw it off as well. Just because the median was 16 doesn't mean that a BFP would be slim with a negative on that date... I mean, look at the highest beta there! The median is just an average.

These links are really helpful:
Pregnancy Test Results by Brand - First Response Early Result | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brand-chart.php?hptbrandid=1)
Pregnancy Test Results by Brand - First Response 6 days sooner | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brand-chart.php?hptbrandid=41)

They will give you statistics for the likelihood of getting a positive on a specific DPO... much simpler than trying to figure it out using betabase.

Good luck :)

Lassie1982
May 28th, 2012, 02:48 PM
so testing day came.
and both my frer and 10 mui are BFN's
:tissue: its never a good idea to have high hopes for a particular month is it!

thanks for the links Ribbons, certainly much easier to read.
Looking at that information, at 10dpo with a 6days earlier free, 76% had bfp's.

im so teary now! So not like me, i knew i was setting myself up for a fall being so hopeful about May, but i didn't think i'd be this upset :(

no more testing for me, it upsets me too much, getting that BFN, its like its staring you in the face saying laughing at you saying, "really? you *actually* thought you could be pregnant? You fool"

:tissue:

Ribbons
May 28th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Looking at that information, at 10dpo with a 6days earlier free, 76% had bfp's.

Which means that 24% didn't!! Don't give up hope yet, Lassie, just hold out another couple of days and test again!!

:hug2:

Butterfly Spirit
May 28th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Lassie I think you are testing too early! :) You cannot.. CANNOT give up hope until AF arrives. ;)

coocoobananas
May 28th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Lassie, thats why I waited to test til 15dpo...I couldn't bare to see it! BUt I didn't, and I had noooo symtoms til maybe 13dpo...and even still I don't even know if they were if I was really searching for them!!!

Lassie1982
May 28th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks girls. Feel much better after a coffee and a cry, and of course reading your messages :)

coocoobananas
May 28th, 2012, 04:05 PM
I also didn't test early because it can end in a chemical and I think that I'd more painful than th actual waiting of 2 weeks... That feels like an eternity mind you!!

Cinss
May 28th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Sorry about the BFN lassie :( Dont count yourself out just yet. I have stayed strong this month and haven't tested, AF is due in 2 days, it has been really hard to not test though.

coocoobananas
May 28th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Here were my symtoms up til my bfp...I wasnt tired, I imagined my boobs were more sensitive but that would come and go and soooo subtle, like only cause I was feel them up! When I wiped, I kept thinking I wasn't drinking enough water becasue the tissue was yellowish, which I was paying attention to...but was it like that before? Possibly!! It took me about 3/4 way through 2ww that I never ever have had symptoms with any of my pregnancies. I really thought I was out. I had absolutely NOOO symptoms! So yes you may get a bfn this cycle with no symptoms, but you totally can get a bfp! Give away your mat clothes and have a drink the night before testing...apparently that works;)

HopeandDreamG
May 28th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Lassie- your still in it! Hang on ;).

Lassie1982
May 29th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Sorry about the BFN lassie :( Dont count yourself out just yet. I have stayed strong this month and haven't tested, AF is due in 2 days, it has been really hard to not test though.

well done on holding out with testing! Wish i had waited :(
:luck: hope its your month! Will you test on AF due date, or wait till the day after?

Lassie1982
May 29th, 2012, 03:04 AM
I also didn't test early because it can end in a chemical and I think that I'd more painful than th actual waiting of 2 weeks... That feels like an eternity mind you!!

Thats so true - I reckon i have given up the POAS addiction, its just too disappointing...
Net month i am not testing till one day AFTER AF due date

Lassie1982
May 29th, 2012, 03:58 AM
So the mind is wondering.
I have pencilled in cd12 as ov day (and therefore today is 10dpo)
HOWEVER, this was based opks's which I now realise may have been fake 'vitex' positives (how often does this happen?)
I stopped opk testing on cd15 when it was negative (after 5 days of positives).
Reading through my diary I noted extreme, excessive, insane hunger on cd15 and cd16, so perhaps this is when my real ovulation was? (i get extreme hunger at ov and I had a fair amount of cm aswell)
Now *if* I ovulated on cd15 or cd16 then that would place me at 7or8dpo which is very early for a bfp.

Does this make any logical sense, any likelihood? Or am I being desperately silly and clutching at non existent straws?

OneLastDream
May 29th, 2012, 04:02 AM
I am at day 22 and ovulated on day 18/19. Has anyone else felt implantation happening before and then found out they were pregnant? I am sure I have a couple of times before but this time I have felt nothing so am sure it hasnt worked. Its only month one of trying and I know I should expect it not to work with everything we are doing to prevent it but sort of feel a bit sad already!!! I think maybe I need to get more of a grip and think about all the other ladies who have been trying for ages and stop feeling sorry for myself!!!

Cinss
May 29th, 2012, 04:21 AM
well done on holding out with testing! Wish i had waited :(
:luck: hope its your month! Will you test on AF due date, or wait till the day after?

Im going to wait till af is one day late. I have a feeling she will be coming though. Ive had cramps today.

Cinss
May 29th, 2012, 04:23 AM
I am at day 22 and ovulated on day 18/19. Has anyone else felt implantation happening before and then found out they were pregnant? I am sure I have a couple of times before but this time I have felt nothing so am sure it hasnt worked. Its only month one of trying and I know I should expect it not to work with everything we are doing to prevent it but sort of feel a bit sad already!!! I think maybe I need to get more of a grip and think about all the other ladies who have been trying for ages and stop feeling sorry for myself!!!

Its probably too early. Implantation is around 7 dpo.

Ribbons
May 29th, 2012, 09:18 AM

I didn't feel or see anything that I could pinpoint as implantation. I was desperately looking for symptoms LOL but they were all my imagination... sometimes you just can't tell.

3blue2013
May 29th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I am checking in at 2 DPO. This is our first month, which was really a trial run, but I sure hope we get lucky! We DTD twice on 0-3, once on o-2, and twice on 0-1. Anyone else have cramping for days before O and then pretty much until their period? I was in last week to the Dr. for an SIS ultrasound and all looked good. But this cramping for basically 2 weeks is pretty uncomfortable. Wonder if anyone has experienced this?

GL to all trying this month. Hope you get your BFP!

Lassie1982
May 29th, 2012, 02:46 PM
welcome jheitz and good luck! :luck:

i checked my CP last night, high and closed, but had a massive glob of brown come out - so looks like AF is coming, and earlier then expected...due in 5 days.

Princess of Pink
May 29th, 2012, 03:22 PM
According to FF I am here now...3DPO but O was over a week late (2 weeks late from my old 28 days cycle) so I had a 5 day cutoff and day of O. Not likely to be preggers this cycle!

HopeandDreamG
May 29th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Hi ladies. Lassie fingers crossed AF doesn't show.
5dpo for me no symptoms yet. Don't expect any this early. Will know soon if this is my month!! Can't wait :)

HopeandDreamG
May 29th, 2012, 03:43 PM
I started a June thread! Need luck!!!!!

Lassie1982
May 30th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Im out.
AF showed, 4 days early!
Best of luck to those that are here...hopefully if i see you on the June 2ww forum it will be to congratulate you on your BFPS :)

coocoobananas
May 30th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Sorry Lassie:(

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 12:59 AM
Im out.
AF showed, 4 days early!
Best of luck to those that are here...hopefully if i see you on the June 2ww forum it will be to congratulate you on your BFPS :)

UGGH! Sorry babe. :(
Maybe June will be your month!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 01:01 AM
Coocoo you're PREGO...what!? How did I miss that!?

:pregnant:

Sweetie! :running:

coocoobananas
May 31st, 2012, 01:27 AM
Ha ha! I was wondering when you would notice lol! Noooo symptoms but kept thinking maybe but kept pushing those feelings down as I didn't want to be dissapointed as I was dead serious I was stopping...and actually I was kinda liking the idea of just having my 2 boys! But I know that itch would have always been there...so I have to remember that cause I really hope this is the right thing for us!

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 03:42 AM
Ha ha! I was wondering when you would notice lol! Noooo symptoms but kept thinking maybe but kept pushing those feelings down as I didn't want to be dissapointed as I was dead serious I was stopping...and actually I was kinda liking the idea of just having my 2 boys! But I know that itch would have always been there...so I have to remember that cause I really hope this is the right thing for us!

LOL I'm so sorry! I guess I wasn't here much the past couple days because I'm in my 2WW and freaking out! LOL
And the friends request thing didn't make me go search you out, and then when I saw that ticker haha you should have seen my face! I was SO happy for you sweetie! :running:

So where's your test, I wanna see!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 03:53 AM
Here were my symtoms up til my bfp...I wasnt tired, I imagined my boobs were more sensitive but that would come and go and soooo subtle, like only cause I was feel them up! When I wiped, I kept thinking I wasn't drinking enough water becasue the tissue was yellowish, which I was paying attention to...but was it like that before? Possibly!! It took me about 3/4 way through 2ww that I never ever have had symptoms with any of my pregnancies. I really thought I was out. I had absolutely NOOO symptoms! So yes you may get a bfn this cycle with no symptoms, but you totally can get a bfp! Give away your mat clothes and have a drink the night before testing...apparently that works;)

Now I did read about you giving your "mat clothes" away and then I forgot to come check on you. What symptoms are you having now?

Cinss
May 31st, 2012, 05:03 AM
Congrats coocoo :)

Goodluck Butterfly :)

coocoobananas
May 31st, 2012, 02:02 PM
Exhausted! Boobs have been tender but today fine! 2 days before I tested I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed and haven't felt like that for a couple years... I actually thought that was weird and I do think it's pregnancy related because I am still doing it... Maybe not so bushy tailed but just wake up suddenly and that's it! I'm awake, done!
The day I tested I had to empty my bowels literally 4x! I think for sure I would have known I was preggers if I didn't test that day! I've had little waves of nausea and hungry literally starving every couple hours but no food seems all that great to me!
Oh and diet coke takes like ass now!

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 02:05 PM
Exhausted! Boobs have been tender but today fine! 2 days before I tested I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed and haven't felt like that for a couple years... I actually thought that was weird and I do think it's pregnancy related because I am still doing it... Maybe not so bushy tailed but just wake up suddenly and that's it! I'm awake, done!
The day I tested I had to empty my bowels literally 4x! I think for sure I would have known I was preggers if I didn't test that day! I've had little waves of nausea and hungry literally starving every couple hours but no food seems all that great to me!
Oh and diet coke takes like ass now!

Well wonderful you have all the obvious symptoms!!!!! I was starving every 2 hours too! I gained weight from it but I'm all good.. the heavier I am the more I sway GIRL!!!!
LOL DH is trying to get me to work out.

LMAO :rofl: I've always thought it tasted that way.. ;)

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 02:06 PM
Congrats coocoo :)

Goodluck Butterfly :)

Thank you Cinss sweetie! No AF right? ;)

Cinss
May 31st, 2012, 05:10 PM
Unfortunatly yes, i am CD1.

Lassie1982
May 31st, 2012, 05:57 PM
So sorry cinns :(

Ribbons
May 31st, 2012, 06:26 PM
So sorry Cinss.. I was really rooting for you this cycle! June will be your month!!

Princess of Pink
May 31st, 2012, 08:07 PM
So sorry C. Big hugs!! I am pretty sure I will be joining you in a little over a week!

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 08:23 PM
Again Cinss, I am so sorry. :(

Perhaps June will be your month hon. Maybe there's too much stress and you should stop temping and just have FUN with it!? ;)