PDA

View Full Version : chincese gender chart..i think there is something too it we get it all mostly wrong....i thinks

toomanyboys
April 30th, 2012, 04:04 PM
i am finding this really annoying....how can the chinese gender chart be all over the place is there not one site that could accurately detect your chinese age and month of conception of past children and current one. everything links up to everything else....so i get dubious results everywhere.. becasue not anywhere can i detect my age for those conceptions as not just age changes but month too....for instance i can manage to find the age of conception for myc current unborn child to be june and my age is 37..bit it is not always 2 years in these dates according to the lunar calender...get what i mean...

i am sure the chinese use this chart too and i am also sure that the majority swear by it..but i wish someone somewhere could actually accurately work iit out make a tool where we by enter our gerogian dates of birth and possible conception month and year and it does the rest for us....

i would love to know if it is true for me in a proper way..for a long time i though i add 1 year to my curent age to get my chinese age but nor i found it is 2 years. also the months differ.....and hecne hwy everyone else on the forums all over the internet get mixed results i don't we are using it properly.

if anyone cares to work it out for me...
DS1 bday 21 Oct 2000 (i didnt know i was pregnant thought i had a light period. but my last LMP was 11th of jan which makes me think i O end of jan to beginning of feb according to the due date whcih was predicted 16th october 2000 (conception possibly end of jan or beginning of feb)

DS2 bday 3 april 2004 (due date estimate 2 weeks later than bday) (concetption end of july)

DS3 bday 25th august 2006 (due date was 10 daye later than the bday) (conception end of november or beginnign of dec)

DD1 bday 30 april 2008 (due date a week later than bday) (remmber this clearly i had MC 1st of august and O 2 weeks later)

DC5 due date is 5th of jan 2013

my birthday 21/7/1974 today i am 37 years old according to the western calender. anyone who thinks they have worked i out can you help me and tell me it is at all true for any of my kids? help would be appreciated....

Butterfly Spirit
April 30th, 2012, 04:10 PM

You must go off your lunar age, you can't go off of your real age.. So you have to figure out your lunar age for every pregnancy. I am 30 but my lunar age is 32.

Ironically this is the best year for me to conceive a girl so I've just got to do it!
Next year is pretty good but this is the best yr for me. lol

Found this one here: http://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html

The official one is here:http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/

However it looks the same to me.

Go here to find your lunar age: http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

toomanyboys
April 30th, 2012, 05:40 PM
oh i remember seeing that years ago this one...its good but unfortunately it is predicting the wrong gender for 2 of my children ds2 and ds3 and ds1 and dd1 is right. if to go by this i would be expecting a blue bundle...:(....really hope for now i don;t need to let hat thought get me down....

Zivic-Bubac
April 30th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I think there are quite a few versions of Chinese Gender Charts on line. I keep getting diff results for my children.
Butterfly-thank you, going to try this right away!

Butterfly Spirit
April 30th, 2012, 05:49 PM
I think there are quite a few versions of Chinese Gender Charts on line. I keep getting diff results for my children.

Who knows if there is something to it. It's right for both of my boys so that's why I hold hope! :)

Zivic-Bubac
April 30th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Cool, it says :bigboy: for this babe! :)

ThroughWithBlue
April 30th, 2012, 06:00 PM

This!! Every website brings you to a different setup for the gender chart. I was so obsessed over having a DD with #1 and #2 I would find anything to tell me what I was having and only trust the websites that would say girl on the month of conception lol. I wouldn't bother with the chinese gender chart.

toomanyboys
May 1st, 2012, 12:29 PM
well i get the right result for 2 of my children for the other 2 esp DS2 whether i add 1-2-3 years to my age or change the month 1-2-3 before or after it says he should have ne a she!!!...its funny casue i really thought he was a she and then god decided to add the little extra's right near the end!!!grrrr...lol