PDA

View Full Version : Early Lactation?

drowning in boys
April 30th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Hello ladies! I am currently 9w as of today and my poor breasts have been in overdrive for weeks now! This makes baby #3 for me, but with my others no milk production or real breast growth happened until a week or so before delivery. My normally B cup bb's have skyrocketed to a C+ already and I have been needing breast pads for the past 3-4 weeks..

Anyone have any experience with this one pointing girl or boy?

zanacal
May 1st, 2012, 08:38 AM
I only got sore and bigger boobs in early pregnancy with my girl!

Mochagirl
May 1st, 2012, 09:18 AM
I had the same experience as Z. Honestly, my boobs seemed dead to the world after BFing my twins for 2 years, and with my pregnancy with ds3 my boobs never got sore. This time, though, my boobs got sore right near the beginning, and now at 20 weeks I still can't bear to have anyone touch them. They're also ginormous!

begonia
May 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM
With DD1, HUGE from 8 weeks on and early leakage. With DD2, they didn't change at all; I really thought she was going to be a boy but she's my girliest girl yet, LOL. With DD3 they got big but not as early as they did with DD1.

FX it means girl for you :)

RedCanoe
May 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM
I had that with two of my boys. Pregnant with a girl now and so far no breast changes....

toomanyboys
May 1st, 2012, 01:10 PM
i am lactating when i press and squeeze..and i know that when i wasn't getting my BFP's i never lactated at all no matter how much i squeezed. i however cannot recal if i lactated with ds's. and i do remember clearly my boobs grew big with my DD1 at the beginning...with ds's i think they only grew much bigger and heavy in the pregnancy when i was near the end as they filled with milk. this time i feel they are heavy and bigger too early but not quite as much as with dd1 unless of course i totally forgot how much they grew this early on...hope though it is a pormising sign together with all other old wive's tale and signs.

Journey2dFuture
May 1st, 2012, 02:49 PM
Mine have grown just one cup size over the last 24 weeks.. But have been leaking since 22weeks. I'm having a boy!

Princess of Pink
May 1st, 2012, 03:18 PM
My boobs only grew big and got sore with DD#1...never have had milk until late in my pregnancy.