PDA

View Full Version : found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeahhhh...i know it just for fun but it feels GOOD!

toomanyboys
May 1st, 2012, 01:02 PM
so i found this site which does the chinese gender chart calculations for you!!!! yeahhhhhhhh....if you have a very clear memory of the conception months with your kids. mine is a bit dubious for ds 1 and ds3 as both were conceived near the beginnign or end of the months but i stuck to the months i always assumed i conceived them becasue the fertile window falls between two months. so i used the monhts i feel more confidant that were my cnception months for those 2 and it turns out right..with ds2 and dd1 it is spot on because conception could only have taken place in that smae month. well when i used this i get it all right with my kids....this calclulator calculates the lunar months both for your age and conception for you....

my next baby is predicted PINK!!! yeah so 2 pychics, chinese gender chart and this formula..(add age at concpetion + month of conception = odd number for a girl and even for boy.) all work right for me....

aww it is nice to hope.....

Baby Gender Prediction - boy or girl - Chinese Lunar Calendar Gender Prediction Chart old wives tales needle wedding ring heart rate high low bump zodiac Baby2see (http://www.baby2see.com/gender/prediction.html)

atomic sagebrush
May 1st, 2012, 01:05 PM
3 wrong, 2 right for me.

sweetsister
May 1st, 2012, 01:16 PM
Ive done this using another one but it was wrong for me,but this one was right for my two boys,and it says this one is a girl:)ill take it!

toomanyboys
May 1st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Ive done this using another one but it was wrong for me,but this one was right for my two boys,and it says this one is a girl:)ill take it!

lol...i do that too......

Hobbermittens
May 1st, 2012, 01:41 PM
2 right, 1 wrong. Says this one is a boy--hope it is right!!

Myloves
May 1st, 2012, 08:35 PM
All three were wrong for me! It also said that if I were ttc at the age I am right now, I'd have another boy :p

pinkin2011
May 1st, 2012, 08:43 PM
wrong for my d/s says should be a girl.... says this baby is a boy

Wishing4Princess
May 1st, 2012, 08:47 PM
wrong for both my DSs.

Myloves
May 2nd, 2012, 03:05 AM
wrong for my d/s says should be a girl.... says this baby is a boy

Maybe you'll get a girl this time because you were opposite with ds? :D

auroara78
May 2nd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Wrong for DS1, right for DS2, wrong for DD

Flava
May 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
I don't even bother to check it. It is just for fun. Always will be right for some and wrong for others, right?
Same with ring test , pH test , even odd number test , ect ect ect lol

Mama2boys
June 24th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Wow that's the first one I've found that was right all 3 times.

Edit, nevermind I didn't add a year to my age for the Chinese New Year. It was wrong, wrong, right.

ILindGurl
June 27th, 2012, 07:05 PM
DS1 = boy, but DS2= girl. so 50/50.

luckylass
July 10th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Right for ds1 and wrong for ds2.

CherryBlossom
August 16th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Wrong for DS1
Right for DS2 =)

Rosie85
August 16th, 2012, 10:13 AM
This is the best one to use, it has the correct conversions and does it all for you. Chinese Baby Calendar to Predict Baby Gender by Chinese age and woman conception month (http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm)

Rosie85
August 16th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Any Chinese calendar where you are using your actual age and the actual month is wrong wrong wrong. I am 26 now so the age in my lunar calendar is suppose to be 27 or 28 depending on the month and the months are always 1 to 2 off of the actual month that it is. So just a heads up if you don't do the lunar corrections you are not going to get the right results.

BoyGirlOrAlien
August 17th, 2012, 04:20 PM
babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

This converts everything for you

Rosie85
August 17th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Oh an even easier one to use! Thanks!

lobella2
August 18th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Wrong for all 3 of mine, but I hope it's right for you:)

Rosie85
August 18th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Well they are right for my first two and it says a girl for me this time so I hope so!

bambinolla
August 19th, 2012, 01:15 AM
It's right for my 3 and said girl for this one. Baby centre one said girl too

Butterfly Spirit
August 19th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Any Chinese calendar where you are using your actual age and the actual month is wrong wrong wrong. I am 26 now so the age in my lunar calendar is suppose to be 27 or 28 depending on the month and the months are always 1 to 2 off of the actual month that it is. So just a heads up if you don't do the lunar corrections you are not going to get the right results.

I am SO glad you pointed this out. Not many people know to do it.

bambinolla
August 19th, 2012, 01:53 AM
I thought the one in the op went off odd even (age +month conception) so isnt a Chinese gender chart, which I agree like the baby centre one needs to go by birthday not just age for 'accuracy '