PDA

View Full Version : HappyMedium's Girl Sway

HappyMedium
May 1st, 2012, 10:02 PM
Things to consider for this sway., add white starches, no soy, nuts or beans.
Our attempt at swaying for our girl. We did things we had never done before and the way to make change is to be the change. Hope God agrees.

NAME HappyMedium
Gender Resulted Don’t know yet
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? – Natural

PH
CM Ph – ? Didn’t check because this obsession was taking over
DH Ph – ?
Douche type and when – None, Used PreSeed up to 3 days before O—stopped on CD11, O’d cd14.
Replens and when – ½ applicator 2 days prior to O
Big O – No,

Did Kegels up to 3 days before O to bring the swimmers up with the PreSeed in the hopes that the sperm would be in a safer place in a nutrient surrounding until O…basing on Shettles that X live longer.

MINERALS
Me: Minimum Sodium and Potassium. Nothing else due to palpitations that started 60+ days after starting diet. Ate what I wanted minus red meat, potatoes, tomatoes, bananas and salt. I lost a lot of muscle mass on the diet, started breaking out and got VERY flabby. I believe my body changed dramatically in the 60+ days I was on the diet. It was hurting me.

DH minerals - None

DIET
Dietary Changes – Lots of Vitamin D Milk, Sugar free jello, Wonder Smart White, minimal Decaf coffee, frozen strawberries and raspberries, pasta, white rice, chicken, reduced sodium pepper jack cheese, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic. Rice cakes plain with Sugar Free Strawberry jelly. Cut out potatoes, red meats and bananas. MISS them. Ate a couple French Fries, Candy, Ice Cream.

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? Kept eating as I was. Not indulging until BFP. Continuing to watch weight or lose more.
Caffeine - Caffeine only in my chocolate, not until O day.
DH caffeine -Yes..2-3 Diet Mt Dews a day.

HORMONES
Drinks - Milk, water, Mio
Supplements – None, because I started getting palpitations 3 days into my cycle.

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry –No Acidophilus – in yogurt Sudafed – no prenatal No, not until O day.
Others - DH supps - None

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days) - 1
BD thru O - No
O+12 – No (DH would not BD anymore so we ended up with cutoff)
Frequent BD/how many days - From Cd 6 to 1 day cutoff
Charting O with Temp - yes
Charting O with OPK – Yes
Fertility monitor used/type No
Suspected O date – June 20, 2012 (1 day after New Moon in Cancer)

IONS
Oed in what moon phase – New Moon Phase in Cancer (The 19th was the summer solstice and had Major O cramps and backache!)
Changed ions in other ways? - Lavender soap, pink quartz and hematite in my pillow case at night, Lavender Epsom Salts for bath and body scrub

OTHER
How many kids do you have? - 4
What gender(s)? BOYS
# of months TTC - 3
Your Age -30 almost 38
BD position – Missionary
Jump and dump – sometimes if we had a quickie standing up, otherwise propped hips
EWCM present/how much? – Yes, Lots
DH undies type - tightie whities
DH hot bath/shower - No
OWT - anything under bed? wooden spoon

I did not work out. I lost a lot of weight and muscle mass. I got flabbier and mushier. I am a workoutaholic, I eat my proteins and do most things healthfully. On the girl diet I made my body malfunction, become toxic and caused heart palpitations. I did not work out, I started getting acne, I noticed more cellulite and my ass started to sag! I can’t stand it. Once I am pregnant I am going back to my normal routine. This is crazy! Gotta eat like I’m makin’ a boy! Well balanced! Probably what I’ll get after all of this anyway…LOL

DS1 Conceived 12/18/94 Gemini (B) waning moon (B) Sex wizard says Boy
DS2 Conceived 1/10/02 Sagittarius (B) waning moon (B) Sex Wizard says girl (wrong)
DS3 Conceived 11/19/09 Sagittarius (B) waxing moon (G) Sex Wizard says Boy
DS4 Conceived 4/12/11 Leo (B) Waxing moon (G) Sex Wizard says Boy
This baby 6/20/12 Cancer (G) Waxing Moon (G) Sex Wizard says Girl

mountainviews
May 1st, 2012, 10:16 PM
Congratulations, I hope you hear PINK in a few months!!! Question, you ate chocolate? How much is okay? I love chocolate, not sure I could cut it out completely. Thanks for posting your sway:) - MV

zanacal
May 2nd, 2012, 05:04 AM
Congratulations HappyMedium!

mountainviews - here's a thread on chocolate and swaying pink:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/9692-chocolate-swaying-pink.html

Pangea
May 2nd, 2012, 08:10 AM
Congratulations and good luck!

sweetsister
May 2nd, 2012, 08:48 AM
http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2071/2071306jehdkdgpg9.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)
For a PINK little bean!

auroara78
May 2nd, 2012, 09:41 AM
Good luck and sounds good! FX for a pink bean!

HappyMedium
May 2nd, 2012, 11:01 AM
MV I found that when I started with the Magnesium that I craved chocolate/oreo cookies too...I NEVER crave that stuff...So..My girlfriend who has 3 girls said she ate chocolate like a fiend...so I went with it. I also switched from vanilla to chocolate ice cream. ..Dark chocolate to milk. My diet was nothing like ever before so I am hoping that it worked in my favor to sway. I also never do Calcium so that was much more than I ever do..in milk and supplements. I will let you know as soon as I do!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!

mountainviews
May 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM
I like the idea of eating differently than you did with the boys that makes sense. I read the other thread too and it sounds like that is what a lot of ladies do, just change it up. I've always eaten dark chocolate so maybe a little milk chocolate would be okay. Good to know!

atomic sagebrush
May 2nd, 2012, 12:28 PM
Good luck!!!

PS - just to clarify for anyone interested, ALL milk and dairy has potassium even when it is not listed on the label. Potassium does not have to be legally listed on labels and so some companies don't bother to list it. It's always in there tho, which is actually GOOD because everyone should get 2500-3500 mg of potassium a day or you can get sick or even die. That is also the limit on IGD and FGD as well. Please do not try to cut out potassium completely.

HappyMedium
May 7th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I started bleeding yesterday and AF showed up in full force...so....I will post a new Plan once I get a BFP...if I ever do...LOL....DH is sort of saying NO now...maybe I can show him puppy dog eyes and he'll say yes...we will see.

Sunset
May 7th, 2012, 12:56 PM
it was a great sway, sorry af showed! fingers crossed for a bfp in the near future!

HappyMedium
May 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM
If I get to do it again..I plan on doing things differently..I will post a plan if we do.

atomic sagebrush
May 13th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Oh boo, I'm sorry AF showed. Hope Dh comes around soon!!

My Fabulous Children
May 15th, 2012, 03:19 AM
I'm sorry af showed, good luck next!

HappyMedium
May 16th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I updated our sway!!!! O today so hopefully we will get that BFP and it will be our girl!!! Otherwise we are just meant to have a boy!

amari
May 18th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Very happy for you!!

HappyMedium
May 29th, 2012, 09:38 PM
I had to update today, because I O'd at a different time....crazy thing is, is that it is okay with my sway...I freaked a bit...So changed information to match the real O date.

HappyMedium
June 20th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Updated sway for 3rd and final time. If this attempt does not work, I am doing a full body cleanse.