PDA

View Full Version : Low responders - Growth Hormone - what are your views?

threemonsters
May 3rd, 2012, 07:38 AM
Dr Potter,
I am considering cycling again and I have been a low responder. I am investigating clinics. It has been suggested that I use a growth hormone. Do you have any views on this for low responders?

I have listed below my two cycles, are there any other options apart from the growth hormone?

First time was:
Lucrin Injection (Prostrap) long lasting
Gonal- F 262.50 i.u & Merional 150 i.u.

Second time was:
Superfact 0.5ml
MERIONAL 450 IU

This time is has been suggested 600IU of Merional and the use of a growth hormone on days 2,4 & 6.

I would love to know your views as this is my last chance.

Dr. Potter
June 1st, 2012, 02:40 AM
Dr Potter,
I am considering cycling again and I have been a low responder. I am investigating clinics. It has been suggested that I use a growth hormone. Do you have any views on this for low responders?

I have listed below my two cycles, are there any other options apart from the growth hormone?

First time was:
Lucrin Injection (Prostrap) long lasting
Gonal- F 262.50 i.u & Merional 150 i.u.

Second time was:
Superfact 0.5ml
MERIONAL 450 IU

This time is has been suggested 600IU of Merional and the use of a growth hormone on days 2,4 & 6.

I would love to know your views as this is my last chance.I do think that GH helps. I would say that 600 of Merional would provide too much LH; I use GH most commonly with a micro-lurpon flare protocol with at most 300IU of LH and 750 of FSH. I have my patients use GH daily. I would also say that long acting Lucrin is not a good thing for most patients. I would also suggest that you consider acupuncture and co-enzyme Q10. Good advice about the Pap smear. Everyone should have one ideally within the last 2 years for low risk patients.