PDA

View Full Version : When to purchase?

Mommabee
May 5th, 2012, 02:39 AM
How many months in advance would a person start a pink sway for best results?...I don't have much weight to lose. I want to purchase a personalized sway plan but this is all new to me, thanks! =)

atomic sagebrush
May 5th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Whenever the time feels right to you! Some people feel that having their plan in place in advance helps them to relax and feel calmer about their sway when the time is right, and that makes some sense to me. If you have the plan in advance, you have plenty of time to buy supplies and adjust to the diet slowly, without having to panic or rush at any poitn.

You can have your sway plan and not begin your sway until you're ready. The subscription lasts 6 months (during which I answer subscribers' questions with first priority, before the other forums) which for most people seems to equate to 3 months of planning and preparation for swaying, and then 3 months of potentially swaying. My personal goal is to have every member pregnant within 3 months of beginning to sway. Plus, even if your subscription has expired, I keep a list of subscribers and do try to give them first priority even after their subscription has expired. HTH! :)

Mommabee
May 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Beings as the subscription is for 6 months, I think starting 2 months out will be a good idea, that'll give me 4 months of actively TTC. I've been reading the research behind the sway and I don't think I'll start the diet until at most 6 weeks out...I already eat like a "girl" mom from what I see (must have other "boy" tendencies) and I'm petite and pretty tiny...afraid that the "girl" diet will make me unhealthy. But..the supps and other things, I can start earlier. Thanks, Atomic!

atomic sagebrush
May 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM
That makes sense to me and would be exactly what I advise for someone who does not have much weight to lose!!!!