PDA

View Full Version : I'm Naming My Angel April

Butterfly Spirit
May 6th, 2012, 06:07 AM
So I went in into the bedroom to see DH who was waking up from a nap and he told me that he had a dream about our baby yesterday. I began to cry instantly and I begged him to tell me. I knew it would be important because him and his family have premonitional dreams. He told me that in the dream he asked his cousin to help him find our baby's gravestone. Then he was walking with his cousin in the rain and looking for it, and then they found it together, the gravestone read April (and our last name)
And then he cried. (in the dream)

So he said to me, I think she was telling me she wanted to be named April.
I said "Well, she was conceived in April, and it's a pretty name so that's okay with me!"
and then I said: "I just KNEW she was a girl honey, and now it's been confirmed."

Then we both cried, well he tried to hide it, and I just sobbed.
I just miss her SO much, I want her back in my tummy! :sadflwr:

lisvna
May 6th, 2012, 08:21 AM
What a sad but beautiful story! Hugs!

TT_3814
May 7th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I'm so sorry, Butterfly. **hugs** Your angel has a lovely name.

Sunset
May 7th, 2012, 01:46 PM
this made me cry! what a beautiful name for a beautiful angel! i'm so sorry for what you've been through!

dloui128
May 7th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Oh Butterfly I just started sobbing, i'm so sorry for your loss

auroara78
May 7th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Butterfly, sad but sweet story.

So sorry about your April...

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 05:59 PM
You ladies made me cry again, you are all SO sweet! I love this place!!! :)

Mochagirl
May 7th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Beautiful name for a beautiful angel :HH:

LolaInLove
May 7th, 2012, 06:39 PM
That's a sweet story....hope you guys are doing ok. xoxo

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 06:45 PM
That's a sweet story....hope you guys are doing ok. xoxo

DH is sad and he tears up every time I do, but then again he's told me that he's not trying to get me pregnant again, so it won't be easy, but it will be worth it when I win in the end again! I wish he would just accept it and help me conceive again because I just want to be pregnant again! But, he is in fact taking supplements again so THAT is good, and he's decided to cut back on drinking coke as well! I took an opk last night and the line is coming back, so perhaps in a week or less I will get a + OPK! FX!

LolaInLove
May 7th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Well, sweetie, that is nice that he is emotional about it right along with you. My DH had a hard time with our 5wk loss and a harder time with the 10wk one, and his way of dealing was pretty much just shoving it down the emotional hatch and just being sweet to me. All you guys can do is try to be as healthy as possible and get back on the ttc train when you are ready. Just know that it was nothing to do with anything you did- you probably know this, but something like half of all conceptions end in early m/c because of chromosomal abnormality. It is so common, and does not in any way mean you will not have a healthy one right away. I got pg with DD1 a couple of weeks after a 5wk loss back in the day, and millions of other ladies have done just the same. Take good care of yourself and each other, though! Lots of love and sweetness can totally heal you!

Cinss
May 7th, 2012, 07:00 PM
I am so sorry for your loss Butterfly. I too have an angel that came and left before we could meet. My little angel will forever hold a piece of my heart wherever that may be. I don't think they mean to leave us with pain but touch us with love.

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Well, sweetie, that is nice that he is emotional about it right along with you. My DH had a hard time with our 5wk loss and a harder time with the 10wk one, and his way of dealing was pretty much just shoving it down the emotional hatch and just being sweet to me. All you guys can do is try to be as healthy as possible and get back on the ttc train when you are ready. Just know that it was nothing to do with anything you did- you probably know this, but something like half of all conceptions end in early m/c because of chromosomal abnormality. It is so common, and does not in any way mean you will not have a healthy one right away. I got pg with DD1 a couple of weeks after a 5wk loss back in the day, and millions of other ladies have done just the same. Take good care of yourself and each other, though! Lots of love and sweetness can totally heal you!

Thank you Lola, and I am so VERY sorry for your losses as well!!!! :broken: :sadflwr::sadflwr:
Unfortunately this is a cause of my own body or it's coincidence. When I went to get my hcg checked at the clinic the following Monday my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) came back as 20.0 something.. extremely high..meaning my stimulating hormone was SCREAMING at my thyroid to produce more. That means my thyroid was producing little to no thyroid stimulation and no estrogen because my thyroid issue is linked to estrogen imbalance.
then yesterday I found out that Vitex is a natural medicine for hypothyroidism.. so it gave my body just enough thyroid hormone to conceive.. and then when I stopped taking it.. it crashed.
I am going to see a endocrinologist hopefully VERY soon so this does not happen again. It's a long process though it seems.. physician's referral and medical records etc.
I will update very soon.

Butterfly Spirit
May 7th, 2012, 07:15 PM
I am so sorry for your loss Butterfly. I too have an angel that came and left before we could meet. My little angel will forever hold a piece of my heart wherever that may be. I don't think they mean to leave us with pain but touch us with love.

Thank you Cinss, I am very sorry for your loss too! :broken: :sadflwr:
I really appreciate the support and you put it very sweetly!

Hobbermittens
May 7th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I'm so sorry Butterfly. That is heartbreaking. :(

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2012, 12:14 AM
I'm so sorry Butterfly. That is heartbreaking. :(

Thank you Hobber. I took a HPT tonight just for the hell of it, and there's a faded out line (on Vitex time thread). Just SUCKS. I want to return to normal to conceive again :(

TTC5
May 8th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Sending you big big healing hugs and April is a beatiful name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Sending you big big healing hugs and April is a beatiful name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you TTC5 sweetie! :)

Myloves
May 8th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Im so so sorry :hugs: for your loss. RIP sweet baby April:HH:.

Butterfly Spirit
May 8th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Im so so sorry :hugs: for your loss. RIP sweet baby April:HH:.

Thank you for your support, Myloves! :)

atomic sagebrush
May 9th, 2012, 08:41 PM
:( I'm sorry Butterfly. It really helped me to name my baby too so I hope it bring you some peace of mind. :heart:

KFX that DH gets on board with the program!

Butterfly Spirit
May 10th, 2012, 08:25 AM
:( I'm sorry Butterfly. It really helped me to name my baby too so I hope it bring you some peace of mind. :heart:

KFX that DH gets on board with the program!

Thank you Atomic! I think he will hehe ;) He's taking his supps at least.

Foxy
May 10th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Butterfly. What a lovely name you chose xx

Butterfly Spirit
May 11th, 2012, 07:27 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Butterfly. What a lovely name you chose xx

Thank you so much Foxy! :)

The Anchor
June 8th, 2012, 02:12 PM
I'm so sorry Butterfly. I hope you can get some closure...HUGS.

Butterfly Spirit
June 8th, 2012, 04:17 PM
I'm so sorry Butterfly. I hope you can get some closure...HUGS.

Thank you Anchor sweetie! I am pregnant again, and I conceived before AF returned after my loss! :)
I'm SO happy. I posted in my other threads.

The Anchor
June 8th, 2012, 04:35 PM
OMG that's incredible! CONGRATS! I'm looking for your other posts :)

Butterfly Spirit
June 8th, 2012, 04:46 PM
OMG that's incredible! CONGRATS! I'm looking for your other posts :)

Just go to my name and click it.. then go to profile, and then all "latest started threads". :)