PDA

View Full Version : Help on what else to say to Dr to get an ultrasound today!

purplepoet20
May 8th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Leaving in about an hour to consult with Dr about placenta location. I do not want to lie but this is what I have ready to tell the Dr... Is it enough or should I include a lie?

At 4wks, 8wks, and 12wks – Symptoms of period starting, aches, cramps, but only a tiny bit of pink on panty liner.

April 8th at 2pm - Bright red blood spots on toilet paper every time I wiped, aches, a few sharp quick cramps, and discomfort all night and most of the next day.

April 23-recent – We are moving at the end of the mth so I have tried to pack 4-6 boxes a day. No lifting just loading and a little rest after each box. I drink 4-8oz every hr to 1 1/2hr. Every hour I have light red on panty liner, not pink or dark red or period like bleeding. Sharp pains for a about 20-30 minutes after sitting to resting, sharp pains whenever I stand up, feeling cold if I lean forward, and lots of pressure all day.

RedCanoe
May 8th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I would think that is more than enough to get a scan. Also mention that you are anxious about everything being ok, maybe? Sometimes they will scan you simply to reassure you.

GL. Hope all is ok with baby.