PDA

View Full Version : Something that made my day

Zivic-Bubac
May 10th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Today I met a good friend of mine, we went to school together. She congratulated me on my pregnancy and asked me if I knew is it a boy or a girl.

So I lied and said no, and she said: It's a boy. I knew from a moment you told me and you know I'm never wrong ( which is sort of true )
She doesn't know about my obsession for a boy, well nobody IRL does ( except for DH of course) and she is pretty much free of gender preferences as she has PP.

Although I know u/s is more accurate then somebody who is "never wrong" about baby's gender, I can't stop smiling, it feels so goo, I wanted to share with you!!!! :)

nuthinbutpink
May 10th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I'm glad she made you smile.

angel in a pink sky
May 10th, 2012, 01:29 PM
I think she is correct as well. Some people just have the gift of knowing. I have a ton of people in my life who have two girls and then a boy so I think that will be you as well!

Zivic-Bubac
May 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM
I think she is correct as well. Some people just have the gift of knowing. I have a ton of people in my life who have two girls and then a boy so I think that will be you as well!Thank you, it feels so good to hear that! :hug2:

I would be lying if I said that didn't cross my mind lol!

begonia
May 10th, 2012, 01:48 PM
FX you get the best surprise ever ZB!

Flava
May 10th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I just wish you would asked at 20 weeks .Now you have to wait till birth?

Zivic-Bubac
May 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I just wish you would asked at 20 weeks .Now you have to wait till birth?
Yep, that's the plan! I'm not strong enough to hear 'girl' again, I would run away from the u/s table, but in delivery room-no running away :rofl:

Zivic-Bubac
May 10th, 2012, 01:53 PM
FX you get the best surprise ever ZB!
So sweet of you! :heart: Although I'm aware chances are zero to none lol!