PDA

View Full Version : My New Adventure

amandapierce0911
May 15th, 2012, 01:03 AM
I am new here and trying to sway to have boys next after having two girls in two years. I don't really know anything about swaying or what to say about myself. I would like to TTC in about a year since my youngest is 7 months. I don't want to have them too close together since I had csections with both and want to try to avoid another if possible. I am hoping all goes well and I can try to have a natural birth next time. I would love your help in trying to sway boys and learn as much about it as possible before next year, we are not preventing so anything could happen at any time. :-/ Thank you to all who reads and helps me. :-D Is there a group on Facebook that I could be invited to for this? I am on Facebook a lot and would love to have the access that much easier. Thanks everyone!

Butterfly Spirit
May 15th, 2012, 01:04 AM

So glad you found us!
Wonderful ladies live here!

TTC5
May 15th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Welcome! Have you read any of the links posted by Atomic yet? x

My Fabulous Children
May 15th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Welcome and good luck!!

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hi and welcomd Amanda!!! It's great you're starting to plan now for an attempt in a year, that's plenty of time!!

Here is a list of some basic TTC boy threads http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/1586-read-me-first-planning-your-blue-sway.html

Be sure to join the TTC blue crew thread, our blue ladies are super supportive and very helpful!!