PDA

View Full Version : PEARL PINK SWAY=TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pearl
May 17th, 2012, 01:59 PM
MY STRONG GIRL SWAY!

Name – PEARL
Gender Conceived – unknown TWINS (hoping for two girls)
Gender trying for - Girl
Age – 31
DH Age – 33
Older Children – 2 Boys (7 & 5)
Months trying to conceive – 1

CHARTING TEMPS – Charted for 3 months, i had short luteal phase (8-10 days), also low progesterone before pg. I used clear blue ovulation tests to help pinpoint O. I had ovulation late in my cycle (16-20 CD) When i got pg it way CD 16-17.

DIET – Strong LE diet for 3 month (i cheated few times) I change my diet dramatically, and started around 3 months prior to first attempt. Cut out all meat, caffeine, alcohol, protein intake, salt was very low, cut out a lot of fruits and veggies (no tomatoes, potatoes, apples, etc). I hate milk and cheese. So very low on diary, except sour cream for salad (romaine hearts leaves, cucumbers, sour cream, light salt).
No breakfast for 3 month, sometimes couple crackers at 10am, diet snapple 1-2 bottles.
Lunch was few strawberries, crackers with 2-3 bottles of diet snapple. And dinner my salad with few crackers and diet snapple again. So it was hell, very low calories intake for my active schedule, i have a childcare.
I drank a lot of Diet snapple (5-8 a day) Costco had a very nice flavors. I lost around 20 pounds over 3 month.
DH drank a lot of diet redbulls, diet energy drinks, beer 3-5 bottles a week, tequila shots few days before conception cause it was his birthday. Also, he has low testosterone (no meds for him for 6weeks)prior to conception.

EXERCISE – None for me, lots of walking and running prior 3 month. Nothing for DH, but wears tight boxers:)

SUPPLEMENTS / MINERALS/ MEDS – I had a very short Luteal Phase, so was taking B6 & Saw Palmetto for two weeks to lengthen. Also took low-dose aspirin, folic acid (1600 mg), claritin for seasonal allergies, and Clomid 50mg for one cycle to adjust my short luteal phase. DH – nothing.

TIMING – We conceived on the "girl peak" months of March-May (March for us). It was a new moon in female sign (taurus) when i ovulated. DH and I had dtd for 8 days prior to conception and two days after Ovulation.(lay down for 5-10 min after intercourse and then get up and wipe away excess semen). No jellies for me, Clomid helped to reduce EWCM.(it was dry)
The attemp: BD me on top and no orgasm.

IONS – I had air ioniser next to my bed on my side, and DH side has humidifier working every day.

OTHER – I was a smoker for 2 years ( 3-5 cig. a day) prior to conception. The only thing that i could not control was my stress level :( i had problems at work and my grandma died on a day of my ovulation). Last thing, i put a pink dress under my bed, wooden spoon under my mattress and prayed for a daughter!!!!!!!!

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP, SPECIALLY ATOMIC- YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPING TO SEE TWO LITTLE GIRLS ON MY U/S :baby2::baby2:

HappyMedium
May 17th, 2012, 02:38 PM
OMG your sway is fab!!! Sounds kind of like mine in terms of diet!! I thank Atomic for clarifying and making it SOOO easy to figure out what to eat! I even posted her Props on IG.....Sooo happy that you got twins naturallly and hoping God sees that you get your twin girls!!!! God Bless!!!!

pearl
May 17th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Thank you, Happymedium for warm wishes!!! I am praying every day for healthy girls ;) I know deep in my heart that i tried everything from LE diet to wooden spoon under my mattress!!! Wishing you to get a girl of your dreams too!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
May 17th, 2012, 03:34 PM
:cheer: And, may you have two sweet PINK beans in there! :cheer:

zanacal
May 17th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Sounds great, congratulations again!

sweetpea
May 17th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Great sway! Congrats on your BFP! And twins too, how exciting!!! :)

dloui128
May 17th, 2012, 06:33 PM
sounds great hope you get your little girls

BeadinMom
May 17th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Congratulations!! So exciting!! Fx for pink beans!! :)

pearl
May 17th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Sending all my BLUE DUST to moms who really want baby boy..................................specially to Dloui128!!!

Hobbermittens
May 17th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Congrats! I hope your twins are girls!

HopeandDreamG
May 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Yay Pearl, sounds like a great sway. Sorry about your grandma..I bet she sent you two little ladies :)

amari
May 18th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Congrats to you!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Wishing you the best Pearl! Congrats and good luck!!!

Foxy
May 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Congratulations x 2!

Feeling Blue
May 24th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Wow!! Twins!! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and at least 1 pink bundle

PolishPrincess
May 25th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Congrats to you!!!! You are doubly blessed, great sway too! :)

English Rose
May 31st, 2012, 03:07 PM
Congrats great sway! Can i ask what dose clomid you were on and what days you took it? You did not need lube right? I am starting clomid next cycle and really anxious I make best use of it.

Damienne
May 31st, 2012, 03:49 PM
Congrats!! 💝🎉

missgozo
June 1st, 2012, 07:56 AM
Congratulations, I so hope you get the girls you want!!

BenOliver1
June 17th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Great Job! Good Luck!

Falling2Grace
July 4th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Congrats!!!