PDA

View Full Version : 1

Juniebjones
May 21st, 2012, 12:38 PM

zanacal
May 21st, 2012, 12:55 PM
I had the same this pregnancy until around 5 or 6 mths, never in previous pregnancies!

pearl
May 21st, 2012, 01:07 PM
I have the same problem, but it is get better with time. Try to eat more protein and prenatal vitamins should help too but it takes time, specially if you were on LE diet for sometime.

atomic sagebrush
May 21st, 2012, 01:56 PM
I think it's probably because it's getting warmer JJ (kinda...eventually...it might be.)

toomanyboys
May 23rd, 2012, 03:01 AM
with my boys i had thick beautiful hair nd i clearly rmember that and my skin was glowing....with my girl i lost alot and it was dull and greasy and my skin blothcy and pinmply........this time i have the same problem with this pg and am hoping it is sign this is another girl...:)

ThroughWithBlue
May 23rd, 2012, 03:09 AM
I hope it's a sign it's a girl for you! I always had great hair during pg with my boys. That's the only time my hair will actually grow. Because of that I may be of help! Not sure if it's safe during pg but biotin helped me! I had hair loss after my 2nd son pretty bad I have thick hair so not noticeable to anyone else but that's all that helped me.

Zivic-Bubac
May 28th, 2012, 07:15 AM
I had great, shiny hear when pg with DD1 and this time ( unfortunately a girl again, failed sway) my hair is a disaster, dull and shedding. I was on HE diet for quite a while before conception.