PDA

View Full Version : Successful girl sway!

dreaminginpink
May 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
Whew! That took some work! So worth it in the end though :) I posted nub shots at 12.5ish weeks and some potty shots at 14ish weeks, more potty shots at 16w gender scan and fully confirmed shot at 20 week scan in the ultrasound forum. It took 4 techs and a bunch of ingender/genderdreaming girls and techs to convince me...but after our 20 week scan I "think" I may go buy some pink now :) ha! I waited to post here until after we were confirmed at 20 weeks.

Anyway...here's our sway :)

We started in November of 2011 with a weak sway. I did the LE diet....got some advice from the girls and AS over in the pink sway forum...made a few mistakes and was afraid that I had ruined everything. Little did I know, it would be a little bit harder to fall pregnant with a girl :)

November Sway:
Diet: Low everything!
stopped drinking regular sodas completely and went to diet rootbeer only (no sugar, no caffeine)
stopped eating breakfast (by far the hardest thing for me).
Made sure my blood sugar was really low before eating a low sodium, low calorie, low fat and no sugar lunch. (followed many of the meal plans the ladies here provide)

Supplements:
Folic acid supp....no prenatals.
Cranberry supp

Managed PH periodically throughout the day to maintain low PH
Vinegar douching when PH got too high
Vinegar douching 1 hour prior to intercourse
Rephresh immediately following intercourse.

DTD:
only after + OPK

Result: NO pregnancy and a nasty yeast infection. lol.

December Sway:

Same thing....same result, only by this time, I had gone from a size 8 pant size to a size 2 from the LE diet! AS recommended that we STOP either the vinegar douching or the rephresh because I was probably killing all of the sperm and not giving either gender a chance at surviving. I also needed to get pregnant rather quickly at that point as I was not going to be able to continue with the diet losing that amount of weight that rapidly.

January sway

I stopped the rephresh and managed my CM with Zyrtec 1x per day and vinegar douching 2 hours before intercourse....NOTHING after intercourse hoping that my PH would stay relatively low with the vinegar douching a couple of hours prior.

Diet remained the same.
Ph remained at a 5 for the majority of the day.
DTD: 1/12 + OPK.....DTD (small "o"....OOPS! DANG!)=)
1/13 + OPK.....DTD (no "o")
then SURPRISE on 1/17 I get another +OPK ....DTD (No "o")

+ HPT on 1/23...all ultrasounds date back to the conception date being closer to the 1/12-1/13 date. We are due on 10/5.

I HOPE that was everything :)

Here's are 20 week confirmation shot : )

nuthinbutpink
May 22nd, 2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks for posting. Congrats!

BeadinMom
May 22nd, 2012, 02:05 PM
Congratulations! :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 22nd, 2012, 02:19 PM
How wonderful and Congratulationsl!!! Thanks for posting your PINK sway! :D

OneLastDream
May 22nd, 2012, 02:25 PM
Congratulations!! Thanks for the info

zanacal
May 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM
Congratulations!

Irishmom
May 22nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
Excellent ! Congratulations on your baby girl. Xx

auroara78
May 23rd, 2012, 09:47 AM
Congratulations!!!

Feeling Blue
May 24th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Congratulations!! Hope I can have a sway as successful as yours!

sweetsister
May 24th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Congratulations!!GREAT sway!!! And wonderful news:babyf:

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Huge congrats Dreaming! Thanks for updating us!!!

Mochagirl
May 24th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Yay! Congrats!!!!!!

PolishPrincess
May 25th, 2012, 02:06 PM
First of all congratulations!!! And secondly, thank you so much for taking the time to give such a detailed account of your experience. It helps to know no only what has worked but how you have to remain level headed and adjust your sway along the way. Happy healthy rest of your pregnancy!!!

BenOliver1
June 17th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Congratulations!

elle82
July 6th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Congrats!!