PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very left out today

ynwa
May 22nd, 2012, 06:22 PM
Woke up this morning lovely weather puts me in a good mood right away,me dh and 2 ds paying in the garden,dh and ds1 shooting some hoops,me trying to play with ds2,would not let me push him on swing,see saw or put him on slide,ds2 then picks up a ball and goes to dh with it,I call him to pass it to me,his reply " no mum dad do it" ouch,I had no choice but to sit looking on while they all played together,feeling so left out.

TTC5
May 22nd, 2012, 06:34 PM
xoxox

TTC5
May 22nd, 2012, 06:34 PM
If it's any consolation, my girls ALWAYS chose Daddy over me too :(

ynwa
May 22nd, 2012, 06:40 PM
Thank you,it sucks doesn't it,congrats again on your boy,hopefully he is a mummy's boy:.)

TTC5
May 22nd, 2012, 06:41 PM
Thankyou :)

Yeah it does suck at times :(

OnlyPraying
May 22nd, 2012, 06:42 PM
My girls choose daddy all the time too...its like I'm invisible....{{{hugs}}} for you ! :HH:

dloui128
May 22nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
yep my girls always choose daddy over me

Cinss
May 22nd, 2012, 07:53 PM
I think you could get creative with this. What if you started making mud pies, or strung up a pinata and started wacking it with a stick? Im sure Daddy would be ditched in a flash ;)

ThroughWithBlue
May 23rd, 2012, 03:05 AM
I feel like this some days too. My DH loves wrestling with my boys and they love it, loves playing sports and such boy things like that. My boys are all about their mom, they love me to pieces I'm just not into boy things at all I am extremely girly girl. That's why I feel left out everyday because I just don't have anyone to share my interests with. It's always the bad days when GD creeps up I understand. *hugs*