PDA

View Full Version : Where to start?

Feeling Blue
May 23rd, 2012, 10:12 PM
Hi

Im new and still trying to find my feet :rolleyes: There is sooooo much wonderful info on here.

I read somewhere that there is a 12 month membership for a fee of $12 which gives me access to the diets??? did i read that right?? where would i find that section??

We are wanting to sway for a girl so im reading up and wanting to get as much info as possible so that when the time comes in feb i will be relaxed and know what im doing.

Also, ive never tested ph etc.. do hubby and i just pee on a stick??? Is there anywhere on here that tells you how to test things, where to put things etc..

Is it still fine to have accupuncture and chinese herbs (as i did with DS2). It helped my temperatures become levelled, strong o and strong, clear temp shift as well as ridding me of hormonal migraines/headaches at o time and period time. The first month i did it i got preg!!

AND finally, im a little worried about the girl diet making me lose too much weight. I have an extremely fast metabolism as well as being petite (49-50kg). If i exercise too much i lose weight and my cycles go funny i.e period turns into spotting and thats about it... etc. Will there be weight loss required to sway a girl??

Thanks everybody

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Hi and welcome Feeling Blue!!

There is a magenta button at the top of the page that says "Become a Dream Member" and you just click on that to become a member. You'll have access to the full diets and also several recipe threads, food guides, meals, etc. Plus, I always answer questions in that forum before I do the free forums (sometimes more than once a day.)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/2065-how-check-ph-dh-dw.html (how to check pH)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/1585-read-me-first-planning-your-pink-sway.html (most commonly used threads for TTC pink)

I prefer people avoid acupuncture and Chinese herbs. For TTC pink, you want to slightly suppress fertility and acupuncture and Chinese herbs are all about increasing fertility, which tends to sway blue.

I'm working on a "weight loss" essay now but I'll give you the short version - it is best to lose a little weight when TTC pink because again, you want your fertility to be slightly suppressed and for your body to "think" times are harder and you have less access to food than you normally do. You don't have to lose much, though. I only lost 3 lbs before I conceived my daughter. If you find you lose too much weight, you can just tweak the diet to include slightly more calories from empty carbs (like sweets and white carbs) without increasing protein or fat intake.

Feeling Blue
May 25th, 2012, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the reply atomic. Can't believe I didn't see the big button up the top!!! Der! :D

I'll rethink the accupuncture even though it may help with relaxation? When we start trying I will also be just returning to work part time after 2 years off. Have you heard of other ways then that may help with the migraines/headaches? Especially around o time. Hard to dtd with a throbbing head :(

atomic sagebrush
May 25th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Is there any way that the acupuncturist could focus JUST on the pain relief for the migraines and not on boosting fertility?? (I've never done acupuncture myself so I'm not totally sure.)

It's ok to be going back to work - unavoidable stress is fine, it's things you CAN avoid that you should keep to a minimum.

Feeling Blue
May 26th, 2012, 02:08 AM
There is. I can tell her what to manage... Thanks