PDA

View Full Version : 8 Weeks!

ttcadaughter2012
May 24th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Hey everyone! So I have barely updated at all on me and baby bean, we are doing great, baby better then me most days lol. I have been sick with bad nausea since finding out that we are pregnant. I went on vacation on the 9th and got back the 15th. Got badly sick after with a terrible head cold and am now just getting over it. Had our first appointment on Tuesday they gave me a due date of January 4th making me 8 weeks today! We have our first ultrasound on the 22nd and that is pretty much it! Hope everyone is well!! =)

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Glad to have an update from you, and I'm glad you are doing well! I hope the M/S goes away very soon!!!

ttcadaughter2012
May 24th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Thanks hun, I haven't been online much been relaxing on the couch. I am so eager to get to 2nd trimester but not at the same time. I don't want this pregnancy to fly too fast. How are you doing?

Butterfly Spirit
May 24th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks hun, I haven't been online much been relaxing on the couch. I am so eager to get to 2nd trimester but not at the same time. I don't want this pregnancy to fly too fast. How are you doing?

Sounds good! LOL
I know how you feel.. M/S is the pits! You are so greatful you are prego yet you just want a lot of it to end! I think once it goes away you will feel tons better!

I am actually in the 2WW right now. I supposedly Oed on Monday. So that's exciting! I hope I succeed, and get to join the club again!

Have you tried Phenegrine or the generic Promethazine? It helped me SOOO much when I had M/S.

ttcadaughter2012
May 24th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Sounds good! LOL
I know how you feel.. M/S is the pits! You are so greatful you are prego yet you just want a lot of it to end! I think once it goes away you will feel tons better!

I am actually in the 2WW right now. I supposedly Oed on Monday. So that's exciting! I hope I succeed, and get to join the club again!

Have you tried Phenegrine or the generic Promethazine? It helped me SOOO much when I had M/S.

No I havent :( I am going to call my DR this week if it doesn't go away .. I saw you had a m/c I am so sorry to hear about that. I haven't been on here in forever just started posting in the January dd thread. How are you doing? I hope this is your turn!!! My fingers are crossed for you!!