PDA

View Full Version : The sway

Flava
May 26th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Name: Flava

We did a natural sway .No BSF, drinks or douche. No ural no COT no ACV no ASG. No EW. No IC. No big O .(I was just not in the mood and on the last BD I had very bad O pains)

Im 37 DH is 43 have 4 kids all girls.

Just for the record DH pH was like 8 mine was like 6.5-6.6 .
It was like a week after new moon.Moon was in Gemini. And Biohrythm leans to boy .(not that I care)

We did BD in caveman style .I had EWCM and also use some pre- seed.
Did 3 attempt . Not sure when I O’d I had very big bad O pains this cycle started on CD15 late afternoon (had small pains before) and I still had the big pains early hours on CD16. So I O’d when I had this pain or after that on CD16. But FF did not give me a O date and my temps where low after O .
We did BD on CD 13-14-15 all late night. (also before this days but I don’t think it counts because it was to early before O)

To increase competition and raise T levels I plaid Wii with the kids. Hey, I got a pro ball from bowling lol.
I also use a heating pad on my lower abdomen from like CD8 to 4 DPO for 20-30min a day, to build up a nice thick lining. (thanks for indiogoviolet for the tip)

DH used ice before all BD and coffee only before the last BD .
He wears boxers.
DH also signed up for the gym , went to swim , work out to build muscle and lost a little weight too. (only a couple times because he had no time to go)

Me I work out every day. 1 day with weights the other day I walk on the treadmill 30 min.

Sups : for me
EPO
Fish Oil
Prenatal
Vit D
FA
B6
C0Q10
Wheat grass
Robitussin
some gelatin caps.

for DH:
Man’s 50+ multivitamin
Vit D
Fish Oil
L-arginine
L-carnitine
CoQ10
Korean Ginseng
Wheat grass

We did the HE diet I signed up for a personal plan. I think diet is the most important so we really tried to do it good.

Drinks: ( we stoped the diet pepsi lol ) so it was V8 hot and spicy (with BY buds), V8 fusion , V8 smoohties , Orange juice , pineapple juice (with gelatin) green tea with real lemon ( a lot!),club soda, 1 nirvana coconut water/day. Also some water. 1 coffee /day with whole milk. Some red wine too.

food: We changed so much!Normally I barely eat , pretty much like the LE diet but even less.
I don’t think I eat any processed food in this sway.No sweets, no junk food.ALWAYS something healthy. I started to count servings of fruit and veggie I had 8 to 10+ every day.(some days even more)Things like blackberry , blueberry, strawberry , banana, pear, grape, avocado, spinach, tomato ,red-orange-yellow-green bell peppers,lettuce.All this fresh and raw. Cooked veggies and potato too.Eat meat every single day most days more then once. Mostly beef then pork and some chicken. Fish 2-3 times a week. Every day some dried fruits , raisins ,apricot, dates and almonds and walnuts. Little dark chocolate. Whole grain bread. ( use to eat only white )
Meat was always with veggies ,or salad, or potato and or beans. (it use to be with rice or noodle before)
I made sure I eat 3 meal and 3-4 snack a day.

Every day was something like this:

Morning: I eat breakfast ! (normally I do not eat breakfast) it was honey nut cheerios with whole milk or oatmeal or eggs with- (1 or 2 of this)-onion , mushroom, garlic, bacon ,avocado, potato, ketchup . V8 fusion or orange juice and 1 coffee.
Then I go work out.
After that is snack: fruit with hard boiled egg , or nuts , green tea or some juice.
Lunch: I try to have leftover dinner so it was something with meat. If not then tuna sandwich with pickle , mayo and raw spinach on top. Or a couple days I had veggie burger on whole grain bread with dijon mustard, mayo , avocado,spinach, tomato , sometimes bacon too. V8 or juice more green tea.
Afternoon I had 1 or even 2 snacks of raw veggies , fruits , nuts , drinks , eggs , larabar , dry fruit , ect . All healthy food .
Dinner : I cooked meat (mostly beef some pork or fish a little chicken) It was with one or 2 of this: cooked mixed veggies, fresh mixed salad,(lots of this) and some potato,some beans. I made Kristin’s (atomic) veggie broth and cooked with that and olive oil all the time. Juice , water or a little red wine.
Late night snack: dry fruit with nuts , some days fresh fruit with nuts , more green tea or club soda or little red wine (if I did not have any with dinner)
Also went out to eat a few night so I had meat with salad, veggie and potato.
I was never hungry all this eating and drinking was hard for me but I did it anyway .

We are having a baby boy. Thanks Kristin for everything.

BeadinMom
May 26th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Good luck!! Sending you all of my blue dust!! :)

dloui128
May 26th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Wow flava it sounds like an awesome sway!! Good luck :)

nuthinbutpink
May 26th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I read that you had a CVS so you know the gender then. Why the suspense? So many of us have followed you for years on the forum- wish you would update us and put us out of our misery!!

Mochagirl
May 26th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Great sway, Flava! I hope you feel ready to share the results with us soon as we're all on the edge of our seats! :HH:

atomic sagebrush
May 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Can't wait to hear results!! :nails:

myGirl
May 26th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Flava, what a great sway you had!! I read that you have had horrible morning sickness, I did too with all my PG. I know you will start feeling better soon... and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.:HH:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mydream
May 26th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Thinking of you Flava!!!

DoulaMama
May 26th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Awesome sway Flava! Can't wait to hear if you got Pink or Blue!! Hugs to you~ xo

Indira
May 26th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Holy sheep, what a great sway!
I sure believe you were never hungry lol, I was never hungry either when we conceived our boys with my usual blue eating habits. I hope the effort paid off and you have a little boy in there!

Hobbermittens
May 26th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Nice sway, Flava! I hope you get your boy! :)

My Fabulous Children
May 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Great sway Flava! AND I know why you posted your sway LOL :bigsmile: :bluecheer: I have very strong feelings IT WORKED!! Can't wait to hear, Good luck.

zanacal
May 26th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Congratulations again Flava, you did a fantastic job :D

Zivic-Bubac
May 26th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Flava, I have super strong feeling it's a :DS: but you already know that ;)

Please tell me what's the deal with the heating pad and uterus lining?

Foxy
May 26th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Great sway, Flava. Hope you will update us soon! :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 26th, 2012, 04:19 PM
:bluecheer: That's one amazing sway you got there Flava...and I bet it worked.. ;) ;) ;) :bluecheer:

But we won't know until you TELL us! :p :diaper:

TTC5
May 26th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Great sway Flava!!!

Can't wait to hear the result ;)

Plum3
May 27th, 2012, 05:59 AM
What a great sway, Flava!

I'm betting it's a boy too ;)

aftmjt
May 29th, 2012, 05:50 PM
good luck

n710
May 29th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Me too, on the edge of my seat...

atomic sagebrush
May 30th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Flava, I have super strong feeling it's a :DS: but you already know that ;)

Please tell me what's the deal with the heating pad and uterus lining?

some people think that a heating pad helps improve blood flow to the uterus and make a nicer uterine lining.

purplepoet20
May 30th, 2012, 01:21 PM
So posting your sway, moving the younger girl into the same room, and a few other things.... I hope that means you know it's a boy!

That was a great sway!

Flava
May 31st, 2012, 08:02 AM
I write this sway after my bfp and saved it in my email. Would not remember half of it now. I only posted because I almost deleted cleaning emails.

Zivic-the heating pad helps you lining to be nice and tick so you have a bigger chance for a sticky bfp.

I feel the same bad about this pregnancy like before and just can't deal with comments if I post gender so can't do it yet.

TTC5
May 31st, 2012, 08:06 AM
Let us hope you Flava xxxxxx We are here for you x x x x x xx x x

Foxy
May 31st, 2012, 08:21 AM
Thinking of you, Flava xxxx

dloui128
May 31st, 2012, 08:38 AM
I hope things get better for you Flava, and you certainly don't have to post anything about gender, we are here for you :hugs:

zanacal
May 31st, 2012, 09:45 AM
We're here for you whenever you're ready Flava x

My Fabulous Children
June 1st, 2012, 03:18 PM
Flava, Share whenever you're ready hon XOXO

atomic sagebrush
June 1st, 2012, 03:59 PM
Hugs flava. I'm not even totally sure what's going on but I can guess and I'm sorry that I let you down. :(

auroara78
June 1st, 2012, 09:55 PM
Flava, I'm sorry you still feel yucky about the preg :(

The sway you posted was AMAZING!!!! No matter the result, that is totally committed and crazy good....

my gut feeling is telling me the baby is a boy, but I still can't wait to hear it...(when you are ready!!!)

TTC5
June 2nd, 2012, 06:18 AM
Oh Atomic, you have not let her down xox

atomic sagebrush
June 2nd, 2012, 02:04 PM
I would rather have 10 opposites myself than have any of my swayers have one. :(

Mochagirl
June 2nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
Atomic - no matter what Flava's having (and of course we're all hoping it's a boy), you should never EVER blame yourself for a failed sway. You devote sooooo much time and energy to helping all of us attain our dream. We all go into this knowing it's a gamble and nothing is 100%. At least you give everyone a greater chance of getting their desired gender than they would have without the knowledge you have spent years gathering and generously share with everyone.

TTC5
June 2nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
I would rather have 10 opposites myself than have any of my swayers have one. :(

Oh K, your the sweetest person ever x x

Another princess
June 3rd, 2012, 06:38 AM
Atomic - no matter what Flava's having (and of course we're all hoping it's a boy), you should never EVER blame yourself for a failed sway. You devote sooooo much time and energy to helping all of us attain our dream. We all go into this knowing it's a gamble and nothing is 100%. At least you give everyone a greater chance of getting their desired gender than they would have without the knowledge you have spent years gathering and generously share with everyone.

Agree completely!! Very well said x

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks you guys, I just want everyone to get their happily ever after.

TTC5
June 3rd, 2012, 11:49 PM
If only the world worked that way hey!

Flava, hope all is going ok!!!! Miss you :(

nuthinbutpink
July 29th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Anyone ever hear from flava?

Hobbermittens
July 29th, 2012, 10:52 PM
I haven't heard anything, and I think about her a lot. I really hope she is okay and having a good pregnancy!

BeadinMom
July 29th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I haven't heard anything, and I think about her a lot. I really hope she is okay and having a good pregnancy!

Me, too..

fivebabies
August 22nd, 2012, 12:42 AM
Congrats on your baby BOY Flava!!!!!! That's amazing news!!!

coocoobananas
August 22nd, 2012, 01:25 AM
Wow! How did you spot that five??
Congrats flava!!

Plum3
August 22nd, 2012, 06:03 AM
Flava! Congrats on your baby boy! We miss you, let us know how you are doing.

nuthinbutpink
August 22nd, 2012, 06:18 AM
How do you know she had a boy?

TTC5
August 22nd, 2012, 08:18 AM
hope your ok Flava we miss you!

TTC5
August 22nd, 2012, 08:20 AM
OMG the OP is updated!!!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, you must be SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't I tell ya so :D

TTC5
August 22nd, 2012, 08:20 AM
How do you know she had a boy?

Last edited by Flava; August 12th, 2012 at 11:57 PM.

dloui128
August 22nd, 2012, 08:26 AM
Flava I can't even tell you how happy I am for you, that is great news!! congratulations :)

nuthinbutpink
August 22nd, 2012, 08:35 AM
Thanks for updating, Flava. I'm glad your Personalized Plan did the trick! Way to go atomic!!

Enjoy your son, Flava. I know you've spent years at this and I'm do glad you got your happy ending.

nuthinbutpink
August 22nd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Name: Flava

We did a natural sway .No BSF, drinks or douche. No ural no COT no ACV no ASG. No EW. No IC. No big O .(I was just not in the mood and on the last BD I had very bad O pains)

Im 37 DH is 43 have 4 kids all girls.

Just for the record DH pH was like 8 mine was like 6.5-6.6 .
It was like a week after new moon.Moon was in Gemini. And Biohrythm leans to boy .(not that I care)

We did BD in caveman style .I had EWCM and also use some pre- seed.
Did 3 attempt . Not sure when I O’d I had very big bad O pains this cycle started on CD15 late afternoon (had small pains before) and I still had the big pains early hours on CD16. So I O’d when I had this pain or after that on CD16. But FF did not give me a O date and my temps where low after O .
We did BD on CD 13-14-15 all late night. (also before this days but I don’t think it counts because it was to early before O)

To increase competition and raise T levels I plaid Wii with the kids. Hey, I got a pro ball from bowling lol.
I also use a heating pad on my lower abdomen from like CD8 to 4 DPO for 20-30min a day, to build up a nice thick lining. (thanks for indiogoviolet for the tip)

DH used ice before all BD and coffee only before the last BD .
He wears boxers.
DH also signed up for the gym , went to swim , work out to build muscle and lost a little weight too. (only a couple times because he had no time to go)

Me I work out every day. 1 day with weights the other day I walk on the treadmill 30 min.

Sups : for me
EPO
Fish Oil
Prenatal
Vit D
FA
B6
C0Q10
Wheat grass
Robitussin
some gelatin caps.

for DH:
Man’s 50+ multivitamin
Vit D
Fish Oil
L-arginine
L-carnitine
CoQ10
Korean Ginseng
Wheat grass

We did the HE diet I signed up for a personal plan. I think diet is the most important so we really tried to do it good.

Drinks: ( we stoped the diet pepsi lol ) so it was V8 hot and spicy (with BY buds), V8 fusion , V8 smoohties , Orange juice , pineapple juice (with gelatin) green tea with real lemon ( a lot!),club soda, 1 nirvana coconut water/day. Also some water. 1 coffee /day with whole milk. Some red wine too.

food: We changed so much!Normally I barely eat , pretty much like the LE diet but even less.
I don’t think I eat any processed food in this sway.No sweets, no junk food.ALWAYS something healthy. I started to count servings of fruit and veggie I had 8 to 10+ every day.(some days even more)Things like blackberry , blueberry, strawberry , banana, pear, grape, avocado, spinach, tomato ,red-orange-yellow-green bell peppers,lettuce.All this fresh and raw. Cooked veggies and potato too.Eat meat every single day most days more then once. Mostly beef then pork and some chicken. Fish 2-3 times a week. Every day some dried fruits , raisins ,apricot, dates and almonds and walnuts. Little dark chocolate. Whole grain bread. ( use to eat only white )
Meat was always with veggies ,or salad, or potato and or beans. (it use to be with rice or noodle before)
I made sure I eat 3 meal and 3-4 snack a day.

Every day was something like this:

Morning: I eat breakfast ! (normally I do not eat breakfast) it was honey nut cheerios with whole milk or oatmeal or eggs with- (1 or 2 of this)-onion , mushroom, garlic, bacon ,avocado, potato, ketchup . V8 fusion or orange juice and 1 coffee.
Then I go work out.
After that is snack: fruit with hard boiled egg , or nuts , green tea or some juice.
Lunch: I try to have leftover dinner so it was something with meat. If not then tuna sandwich with pickle , mayo and raw spinach on top. Or a couple days I had veggie burger on whole grain bread with dijon mustard, mayo , avocado,spinach, tomato , sometimes bacon too. V8 or juice more green tea.
Afternoon I had 1 or even 2 snacks of raw veggies , fruits , nuts , drinks , eggs , larabar , dry fruit , ect . All healthy food .
Dinner : I cooked meat (mostly beef some pork or fish a little chicken) It was with one or 2 of this: cooked mixed veggies, fresh mixed salad,(lots of this) and some potato,some beans. I made Kristin’s (atomic) veggie broth and cooked with that and olive oil all the time. Juice , water or a little red wine.
Late night snack: dry fruit with nuts , some days fresh fruit with nuts , more green tea or club soda or little red wine (if I did not have any with dinner)
Also went out to eat a few night so I had meat with salad, veggie and potato.
I was never hungry all this eating and drinking was hard for me but I did it anyway .

Great details for others.

BeadinMom
August 22nd, 2012, 08:40 AM
I must admit...this was the most confusing thread to understand. LOL.

Glad you got your son, Flava.

Way to go, Atomic...your selfless devotion to helping other people fulfill their own dreams is successful once again! God bless you! :)

Hobbermittens
August 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Congrats Flava! I wish you would come back and chat with us.... we miss you! And we want to hear all about that baby boy!!

Mochagirl
August 22nd, 2012, 05:08 PM
So glad to hear the update, Flava! Congrats on your little boy! We've all missed you and have been worried about you. I hope you're feeling better now - I know this has been a tough pregnancy for you. Please drop by sometime and let us know how you're doing.

zanacal
August 22nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
Congratulations Flava, we all missed the update somehow! I hope you're feeling better and that you're all excited about the new arrival :D Take care xx

dloui128
August 23rd, 2012, 09:00 AM
Flava I am so glad you checked in.

Pregnancy is hard on women, all the hormones and emotions and the scared feelings that come with starting from scratch again is a shitty feeling. Most of us understand the things you are going through and are here for you regardless if you are happy, sad, or just plain pissed off. I definitely don't think you are a downer at all, we all just want to make sure you are ok and be able to vent, yell, scream, or just throw some swear words out there(that usually makes me feel better). I hope that what your midwife recommended will help, and if not we are here to listen. xoxo

nuthinbutpink
August 23rd, 2012, 09:48 AM
I'm sorry you are feeling so low. You have a lot to take care of with your girls right now and I'm sure adding pregnancy to the mix is hard. I've never had to entertain taking antidepressants but after having DS, I was at an all point low emotionally. I couldn't help it and I was just sad all the time. I told my OB at my follow up and he did prescribe something for me. I decided not to take it, started working out and just fought my way through it. I took a long time to even back out.

Just stay in communication with your midwife and don't be ashamed to ask for help if you need it.

Hobbermittens
August 23rd, 2012, 05:50 PM
FLava, glad to see you on here! I wish you were having an easier pregnancy, but I am glad you told your midwife about it. Hopefully the things she suggested will help. Please come on here to vent or complain or anything--we are all here for you!

skrimpy
August 26th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Congrats on your little man Flava <3

I had a hard pregnancy with my last one and I will tell you, a B-Complex and fish oil really helped. I also tried to walk or do yoga several days a week and that helped. Another thing that helped was eating enough, because I wasn't getting enough to eat.

Holding my baby was the most wonderful moment for me, even after a hard pregnancy. I hope it will be the same for you. Keep talking to your midwife. Maybe do some shopping for your little man even if if you don't feel like it will help too <3

ELP
August 27th, 2012, 05:18 AM
I'm sorry your so sad Flava:( Hopefully when your little man gets here and the hormones start to disappear you will be able to start enjoying your new family. Until then please feel free to post whatever you like and just let us be excited for you until then, ok:HH:

3Pink1Blue
August 27th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Awe Flava, I'm so excited and sad for you. Like the other ladies said hopefully his birth will bring you the joy you need but if not don't be afraid of meds. I had severe ppd after dd2 and mild after dd3 and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Keep talking to your midwife and be totally honest. Don't pretend it's better or worse then it is, they can't help if they don't know all the facts. Gl Hun and big, big hug :kiss:

Butterfly Spirit
September 4th, 2012, 03:48 AM

On the sweet little boy Flava! :diaper:
It is okay to be sad..pregnancy is freaking hard and then you have your family to take care of. When the time is almost here you will probably get excited! But for now, it's okay! We wondered how you were when you disappeared for a bit there, so I am glad to hear an update!!!

Princess of Pink
September 4th, 2012, 04:43 AM
I'm so happy that you got that boy flava, but so sorry that you feel so down. I know a few people who had little boys that felt like you while pregnant, I wonder if some of us just don't cope so well with all the male hormones in our bodies? I am sure you will be over the moon when he arrives and your hormones stabilise. So happy to have you back hon...we are here for you no matter what you are feeling!!! Big hugs!

n710
September 12th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Hope some of the mw's suggestions are helping. hugs:)

Cinss
September 12th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Hi Flava, i have been off the boards for a while, so happy to come back and see you got your BOY, congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
September 17th, 2012, 12:48 PM

Last edited by Flava; August 12th, 2012 at 11:57 PM.

I am seriously only just NOW reading this!!! OMG I am so happy for you!!!

mydream
September 17th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Me too, just seeing this now.. Great news! Huge Congrats

dloui128
October 8th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I'm glad things are getting a little better for you, you don't have too much longer now

Hobbermittens
October 8th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Flava, thanks for checking in! I hope you feel better once your baby is here. :)

Zivic-Bubac
October 24th, 2012, 12:30 PM
I've been thinking about you the other day :) I've learned just now you are having :DS: Massive congratulations, I'm so happy for you!!!!! :bluecheer:

I miss you here, stop by more often if you can find any time! :wave:

Flava
November 18th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I had my baby this week he was born on my Birthday. He is cute and smells so sweet we love him. For now he just eat and sleep.
I guess it's not so easy to start over again but hopefully he will be a easy baby.
It was a home birth again good thing it went fast.
Now I just hope to loose a lot's of weight !
Thanks everyone .

Cinss
November 18th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Congratulations Flava! We have been wondering how you are, what a nice Birthday present :)

nuthinbutpink
November 18th, 2012, 05:26 PM
How cool to share a birthday with your long awaited son! Congrats!

ELP
November 18th, 2012, 05:42 PM
This is fantastic news!!!! I am so happy for you all, enjoy every second of him xxxxxxxx

dloui128
November 18th, 2012, 06:50 PM
That is awesome Flava!!! Huge congrats :)

Mochagirl
November 18th, 2012, 07:46 PM
What great news, flava - congratulations!!!! Each of my babies has been easier than the last. My little Sadie is such an easy baby that she's blended into our family seamlessly with very little effort. I hope your little guy is just as easy for you.

mydream
November 18th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Big Congratulations Flava! so very happy for you! what a great bday present!

Hobbermittens
November 18th, 2012, 09:30 PM
COngrats Flava! So happy for you! If you feel like it, we would all love to see a picture! :)

zanacal
November 19th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Congratulations Flava!

Myloves
November 19th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Congrats Flava! That's cool that your baby shares a b'day with you.

3Pink1Blue
November 19th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Yay Flava!! So glad he's here and you're so much in love. And yes pics please :kiss:

skrimpy
November 19th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Congratulations Flava, I'm so happy for you!! How lovely to get your long-awaited son on your birthday. Don't newborns have the best smell <3 <3 <3

Butterfly Spirit
November 19th, 2012, 07:26 PM
6436 Flava!

Pearl327
November 20th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Congratulations Flava and Family

I hope your little man completes your family in the way you dreamed of. Enjoy every minute of him.

auroara78
November 20th, 2012, 08:07 AM
congrats flava!!!!

fivebabies
November 20th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Awe, congrats Hun! I'm so glad its over for you! :) Have fun snuggling your sweeet baby! Thanks for letting us know. :)

Princess of Pink
November 20th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Massive congrats Flava, I am so happy for you. I hope he is a peaceful and happy baby that makes the transition back an easy one!

fourblessings
November 22nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
Warmest congratulations Flava. Wishing you lots of wonderful newborn moments with your precious new boy. Yes I love the smell of newborn babies too. XX

Flava
November 23rd, 2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks ladies!
Guess I was suppose to update somewhere else not in the sway I just kinda stuck here. So this is last update here and I go find the blue crew grads or is there maybe a birth group or so...?
My pregnancy was a nightmare I feel much better now. Not because I had complications or anything like that but the damn hormones made it so hard and sad. I had no idea before hormones can mess with your head so much.I did not want to be pregnant at all didn't want any more baby and so on. At the US they told me he will be a pretty baby because he got such a perfect little round head. Well I think he is pretty :-)
Now that he is here I kinda miss the little moves and that I had him only for myself. But I know it's better for me not to be pregnant and we are not going to have more babys.
He is a good baby only cry when he is hungry. (so far...) A little yellow right now I hope it will go away fast.
Unfortunately I don't have enough milk again just like with all the other babys ,so we also have to add formula. Looks like with every baby I have less and less milk. But that's ok he still get it and no baby of mine go hungry Im not a BM fanatic .
Here are some pics (please don't quote it ) I will take them off in a couple days.

Rosie85
November 23rd, 2012, 01:07 PM
He is super cute!!!!

The Anchor
November 23rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
OMG! GORGEOUS! Congrats Flava, so happy for you, hope your hormones get back to normal soon :)

Hobbermittens
November 23rd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Awwwww, Flava, he is gorgeous!! I am so happy that you are feeling better and can enjoy him!!

Cinss
November 23rd, 2012, 04:11 PM
Wow Flava, what a handsome little guy! Love the pics, thanks for sharing :)

Mochagirl
November 23rd, 2012, 04:40 PM
He's beautiful, flava!

auroara78
November 23rd, 2012, 04:47 PM
what a gorgeous little guy!!! congrats again...and I agree the hormones can be insane!

3Pink1Blue
November 24th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Awe Flava he's so handsome!

ELP
November 24th, 2012, 06:42 AM
He is absolutely gooorgeous Flava, I am completely broody now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Butterfly Spirit
November 24th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Flava, what a beautiful and precious little bundle of blue you have there!

Myloves
November 24th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Wow, he's gorgeous! What a beautiful baby you have Flava :awe:

zanacal
November 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM
He's a sweetheart. Congratulations again. I'm with you, this last pregnancy sent me crazy!

Flava
November 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM
http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1470/1470254ugjds4v5xi.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

for everyone :happy:

atomic sagebrush
November 25th, 2012, 12:51 PM
OMG he is SO SO SO cute!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Enjoy every minute, you deserve it!!!

(ps i am also very glad to be D.O.N.E. with pregnancy)

TTC5
November 26th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Congratulations my friend!! He is sooo cute!!!!! So happy for you!

Flava
November 27th, 2012, 12:04 PM
http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2384/2384789smgosynbaj.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

LolaInLove
November 27th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Hey Flava! Congrats on your baby boy!!! He is a little angel!

Flava
December 3rd, 2012, 02:20 PM
Lola- thanks! nice to see you around!

honeybee
December 7th, 2012, 10:17 AM
What an awesome sway! Congrats!