Kiesse
May 28th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Username: Kiesse
My Age: 28
DH's Age: 36
Children: 2 gorgeous boys, 1 stepson
No. Months TTC: 1st month!

Diet:
Was on the LE diet 3 months prior also got the personalised swaying plan from Atomic!
I skipped breakfast everyday. Ate lunch between 12-1pm which was usually just a green salad and sometimes a yoghurt. Dinner was usually another salad but would sometimes add chicken and or pasta. Had the odd cheat when the family had takeaways and had a few chips! Stopped the diet when I got my 1st faint BFP! Lost about 5 kg all up, sort of came to a standstill in the last 2-3 weeks. Diet coke everyday and coffee with equal tabs
Exercise: Started off doing cardio but gave this up as I could not commit to doing an hour each day  so only exercise I got was when I was just playing with the kids and cleaning up after them!

Potions and Pills for me:
Vitex: 400mg everyday for 2 months prior to our attempt then stopped a day before O
Saw palmetto: 320mg for 2 months prior to our attempt then stopped a day before O
Baby asprin: every 2nd day
Folic Acid: 1 tab daily
Zyrtec – every day for the week leading up to O

Potions and Pills for DH:
Nothing, He does not believe in swaying!

Timing:
We done FR, Had sex on the 28,29, 30 April and 1,2,3 May, missed 4th, 5th Made DP release in the evening of the 6th then an hour later DTD, also again on the 7th followed by Jump and dump each time within 3-4 mins, Used KY as a lube, accidently had big O on 1 attempt. Always in missionary

Things in the VG:
I decided after a lot of humming and ahhing to go ahead and do a lime douche on the sat and Sunday an hour before attempts followed by a lime tampon within 5 mins of dtd, took this out after 3 hours.

PH:
Tested ph throughout the 2 months prior, always stayed around a 5 to 5.5, never checked it in the week leading up to Ovulation

Ions:
Salt rock lamp in living room
Rose quartz necklace and earings
Lavender soap, oil added to bath and rubbed into skin along with lavender cream. Lavender cleaning products, bathroom spray. Turtles in lounge with running water. Painted nails every other day.

Anything Else:
Pink baby suit under mattress
Chinese Calendars ALL say girl
Biorhythm – Lean girl

That’s all I can think of right now, if I remember more I will add it in! Over all I think I could of done better with the attempts and the timing, missing out on 48 hours with no release only a couple of days from O. what will be will be and either way this is our first child together and very much wanted regardless of gender, would just be the icing on the cake to have our first daughter!

BeadinMom
May 28th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Great sway, Kiesse!
Good luck...hope it brings you a sweet pink bean!! :)

Ribbons
May 28th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Congrats, great sway! Good luck, I hope you get your pink!! :)

coocoobananas
May 28th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Great job!:) Fx we get the same results we both want:)

Kiesse
May 28th, 2012, 07:09 PM
I hope its a good sway? When looking at other peoples sway its easier to say its a good, excellent etc sway. I just keep seeing bits i could have improved on in mine.

TTC5
May 28th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Great effort!!

atomic sagebrush
May 28th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Congrats and good luck!!!

There's always something to improve. I have a name for the people who manage to get everything just perfect - boy moms LOL!!!

Myloves
May 29th, 2012, 03:41 AM
:D Congrats on your baby! I hope your sway works

zanacal
May 29th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Congratulations and good luck!