PDA

View Full Version : Anyone carried a girl with a low all out front bump? Basketball shape?

sunnyday4
May 29th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Had 3 boys and carried them all the same (as above) Carrying my 4th and final baby like this also? Thinking since the shape is the same again could be another indication boy number 4 is on his way!??

auroara78
May 29th, 2012, 11:57 AM
I carry all my babies in a similiar fashion (think it's your body trying to work with the equipment given!) but before I found out I was having a girl, lots of people would stop me in the store or what not and ask if I was having a girl because I was supposedly carrying "high." I didn't know yet at the time, but it did feel good getting the comments!

I would not put too much faith in this.....

LolaInLove
May 29th, 2012, 01:15 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with gender, it has to do with your body. My girls both spilled out front like I was carrying a b-ball or watermelon in my pants. Very low....everyone and their grandma said it looked like I was carrying a boy both times. It was kind of annoying, to be honest, and I started getting fussy with people who said that after I knew they were girls. I think all of my babies will all hang out over my pelvis like that. It's just my body. So don't listen to that!

sunnyday4
October 29th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Just wanted to update that I had a girl after 3 boys. It can happen. Good luck to everyone!