PDA

View Full Version : June 2WW

Pages : [1] 2

HopeandDreamG
May 29th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Ok, I'm officially jumping the gun but I need all the luck I can get. June will be here in 2 days so I decided to start the thread. I won't know till June if I have a bfp!

Please sticky :)

Butterfly Spirit
May 29th, 2012, 03:46 PM

To all of us in the 2WW!!!!

I am 7 dpo today. :)

KraizyDaizy
May 29th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I am not in the tww cd11 for me and about to start our attempts.... but I wanted to keep up with those that are.

Many blessings to you all!!!

HopeandDreamG
May 29th, 2012, 03:58 PM
You'll b here shortly kraisy!!
Good luck everyone

Cinss
May 29th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I was supposed to test on June 1st but i did today at 14dpo and got a BFN. I'm out. Best of luck to everyone testing in June, i hope you all get to see 2 lines on that stick!

HopeandDreamG
May 29th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Oh cinss, sorry to hear that :(

Plum3
May 29th, 2012, 11:33 PM
I'm hoping to be here soon! A few more days :)

Good luck everyone!

kaseybaby
May 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM
On my second clomid cycle, and my 1 year anniversary to starting to sway :-O
I test in 1 week. It stinks because I am on progesterone so I can't gauge my symptoms.

myGirl
May 31st, 2012, 10:38 AM
Checking in at 7 dpo. I haven't been posting much lately; trying to keep the testosterone down! I have kept up on everyone though, and I'm praying for BFPs for all you lovely ladies. I just realized that if I am PG I will have to endure morning sickness during the hottest summer months... UGH. Well, I guess I'll be so happy to be expecting that I will get through it!! Right??? :think:

HopeandDreamG
May 31st, 2012, 10:59 AM
Hi mygirl- I'm 7dpo too. My hpts are positive (from trigger) so not true positive. Hoping it gets darker soon!

Kasey- one year Uggg, I'm right behind you...Except only a few attempts (long story) Here's hoping this is it!

myGirl
May 31st, 2012, 11:45 AM
Hope- so you are testing daily? How exciting... the tests could get darker at any time! I am going to test on Sun. at 10 dpo

Butterfly- you must be 9 dpo today! When are you going to test?

Good luck to everyone! :luck:

Mochagirl
May 31st, 2012, 12:09 PM
Hi ladies - just dropping by to spread some baby dust! :HH:

kaseybaby
May 31st, 2012, 04:56 PM
Sorry to hear that Cinss. Lots of dust for you next cycle!

Good luck to everyone testing soon!

HopeandDreamG
May 31st, 2012, 09:04 PM
Mygirl- yes I test daily. Wanting to see it fade out or get darker so I know if it's a true positive. Using cheapies. Praying tomorrow is darker then today's. If by Sunday it is positive (10dpo for me too) it's most likely real!! I've reserved the frers for Sunday!

HopeandDreamG
May 31st, 2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the dust mocha ;) we need it

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hi ladies - just dropping by to spread some baby dust! :HH:

Mocha, You are SO sweet, Thank you! :) :HH:

Butterfly Spirit
May 31st, 2012, 09:21 PM
Hi mygirl- I'm 7dpo too. My hpts are positive (from trigger) so not true positive. Hoping it gets darker soon!

Hey Hope, Your hpts are positive from trigger? :D
What does that mean?

HopeandDreamG
June 1st, 2012, 09:21 AM
Butterfly- I used a trigger it's an injection that triggers O. It's hcG so it makes hpts positive. You can take an hpt daily and watch it fade out. When I got a bfp it got darker instead of fading out. Ended in chemical. The hpts Can also go negative then positive. Then you know it's positive from actual conception not from meds.

Today it was negative so not feeling hopeful about it going positive but it can. Just don't think so unfortunately. :( :(

Plum3
June 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM
HopeandDreamG, don't give up hope yet. I also have triggers to make me O and test them out too. Mine always go negative before they turn positive!

Lassie1982
June 1st, 2012, 09:44 AM
Good luck to all!!!!
Sending you lots if sticky wishes!!!
Keep us posted everyone :)

Butterfly, when will you be testing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myGirl
June 1st, 2012, 12:05 PM
Lassie- so excited to see if your spotting stopped for good- stay away AF!!!

Hope- don't worry about the neg. PG test... now you know if it turns pos. it is a real positive!! I am also 8dpo and am quite sure I would get a BFN if I tested today. Don't give up!!

Butterfly- have you tested yet?

Who else is getting close to testing??

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Princess of Pink
June 2nd, 2012, 04:42 PM
I can't believe it's June already and I'm still TTC! It has actually worked out well to be honest, if I had fallen pregnant first go I would't have the job I now have a work, because who would promote a pregnant lady! I am 7dpo today and half way to testing!!!

myGirl
June 2nd, 2012, 04:55 PM
I'm feeling so down today... 9 dpo and before today my boobs were incredibly sore and sensitive... This morning they feel fine :(

coocoobananas
June 2nd, 2012, 07:13 PM
My girl, mine were on and off sore and still are so don't dispair yet!!

HopeandDreamG
June 3rd, 2012, 01:37 PM
Bec- thanks good to know.

Mygirl- did u test today? I got a bfn 10dpo. I def think I'm out. I had dh release too much :(

HopeandDreamG
June 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
PofP- I'm with ya, I cannot believe it's June and I'm not preggo

Lassie1982
June 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
only popping in to wish everyone LUCK!!! and LOTS of it!!
I will be checking in here in about 12 days.

Pop and hope - i feel the same as you girls - i would never have imagined that it would take this long to fall pregnant. I realise just HOW one it is, when people i was in the 2ww with are now having their mid way scans!

Really hope we all get BFP's :luck:

Hope - how many dpo are you now? when is AF due?

mygirl - symptons come and go, so don't let that get you down :fx:

myGirl
June 3rd, 2012, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the pep talk, coocoo and Lassie.

Hope- I did test today and BFN.

HopeandDreamG
June 3rd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Lassie- 10dpo AF due the 8th but I'm on progesterone so it won't come if I don't stop it. Don't know when I should take my remaining frers. I have a script for blood work for the 6th, but if it doesn't come up on a hpt by then there's no point. I need to call doc and ask when to stop it!
And I know what u mean everyone I started with here are like almost due I'm not preg. It's been one thing or another with me and many cycles skipped for various stuff that I'm not feeling like going on about now. Point is I feel ya!

Lassie1982
June 4th, 2012, 01:38 AM
*hugs* hope, give till 12dpo to increase your chances of seeing the Bfp of its there and avoid any unnecessary disappointment.
Thinking of you and will be keeping an eye out for your results :)
Sending you all the luck I have!

suregena
June 4th, 2012, 05:28 AM
I guess I am joining up in here now... because due to a gig my husband was promoting the other night (which ended up consuming all his time the entire day because it had turned into a charity event as the main act is very unwell and stuck in Berlin...) he had no time to FR and we had friends staying over, but they all got home late and I was asleep when he got in, so no BD got in, either! So our daily FR/or BD schedule was thrown off, so, here I am, I guess. :(

Still unsure about my month cycle... it's a long one... I just hope I managed to catch ovulation and I HOPE ovulation has already happened... I keep waiting everyday for fertilityfriend to tell me something based on my temps. :(

Fingers crossed, I guess.

suregena
June 4th, 2012, 05:31 AM
I also went through my chart and discarded all temps from inconsistent temp-taking times.

Lassie1982
June 4th, 2012, 06:08 AM
I guess I am joining up in here now... because due to a gig my husband was promoting the other night (which ended up consuming all his time the entire day because it had turned into a charity event as the main act is very unwell and stuck in Berlin...) he had no time to FR and we had friends staying over, but they all got home late and I was asleep when he got in, so no BD got in, either! So our daily FR/or BD schedule was thrown off, so, here I am, I guess. :(

Still unsure about my month cycle... it's a long one... I just hope I managed to catch ovulation and I HOPE ovulation has already happened... I keep waiting everyday for fertilityfriend to tell me something based on my temps. :(

Fingers crossed, I guess.

I'm sorry but you are in the wrong thread - I think you'll find you're looking for the BFP thread :rofl:

Seriously - i reckon your preggers - your symptoms, your 6784392746827 attempts, and the fact that you have doubts about wether you are pregnant - dead set, everyone on here that thinks they are NOT pregnant, ends up getting their BFP!
Are you going to test with a FRER??

PS - vivid dreams, yes they are often a sign of pregnancy, its one of those things that can be an early symptom, but then of course can also happen without pregnancy...so who knows - go test again woman!

suregena
June 4th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Hahaha, wishful thinking!

I did take one this morning and it is a bit identical to last nights... so I'm going to wait until mid-week, I think.

I don't normally have vivid dreams too often, definitely did in my pregnancy with my son... so, naturally, I woke up this morning and went, "WHAT THE HELL! THAT WAS AWFUL!" and then went, "Oh, hey... vivid dreams!" Heh.

Well, I'm hanging out here... I think it's easy to convince ourselves we're pregnant and end up not being it... I hate feeling like a doofus! So we'll keep to finger crossing for now! :)

Yeah, I totally did have 6784392746827 attempts... polar opposite of my son's conception, so, er, I hope that ends up being a good thing. I can't shake that it just made a wealth of boys hanging around in there. But who knows.

agirlperhaps
June 5th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Hi,
I am new to the forum and need advice. My period was due on the 1st of June, however I still don't have it. I have only ever been late in my life once before (with no pregnancy). I have three boys who were all conceived the first month of trying. I am just so confused because many tests have said neg...and still no period or period symptoms. Is is possible to trick your body into delaying your period by thinking about it too much? Or did I have an early miscarriage and not know it yet?
Thanks

dramabird
June 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Do you track your ovulation through temping, OPKs, etc.? The luteal phase, which is the time between ovulation and your period, is pretty consistent from month to month. You're not going to have a 12-day LP one month and then a 22-day one the next, for example -- once you've ovulated, the only thing that can "delay" your period is either pregnancy (in the vast majority of cases) or, once in a while, a corpeus lutem (cyst?) that isn't acting normally.

Ovulation, however, ~can~ be delayed through stress, illness, etc. So if your period was due several days ago and you're still getting BFNs, that would suggest you didn't ovulate when you expected you would.

I highly recommend temping to anyone who can fit it into their life (and augmenting with OPKs is even better) ... because otherwise it can be a frustrating guessing game.

GL!

suregena
June 6th, 2012, 01:54 PM
There, my chart looks better now!

So I'm probably 7dpo now!

myGirl
June 6th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Well, I'm out, AF started today... But I'll be back at the end of the month!

Good luck to everyone waiting to test!

suregena
June 7th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Today I have felt like AF was coming. Hope that's a good sign. Also, nursing my son has been mildly uncomfortable? Mainly it felt like his latch was all wonky... so hopefully that's a good sign, too!

Plum3
June 10th, 2012, 11:00 PM
I'm here again :) 4dpo today, trying hard not to think about testing!

Lassie1982
June 10th, 2012, 11:11 PM
I'm here again :) 4dpo today, trying hard not to think about testing!
good luck :luck:

suregena
June 11th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Oh, I was chosen to have a 5 day free try of fertilityfriend! Ha! Well, that's fun timing... it does seem to have some nice features.

maybeoneday
June 11th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I am either 6, 7, 8 or 9 dpo as have no idea when ovulated. Got first +opk on Saturday 2nd June and stayed positive until Monday 4th June so somewhere in there! I don't temp so no clues there!

Hoping to hold off until the weekend before testing but will probably cave around Wednesday knowing me!

Good luck all!

PolishPrincess
June 12th, 2012, 10:52 AM
I forgot how torturous the 2ww is....just had our attempt on Sunday so it will be a while. Fingers crossed for everyone- I can't believe how much of this post has already happened and it's only June 12th!! I'm not feeling optomistic considering only one attempt and the circumstance it would have had to have been a mighty sperm!

Best wishes to everyone!

The Anchor
June 12th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I guess it's time to jump on board with the June 2WWaiters. I've putting this off joining, you know how you almost think you might jinx yourself if you say anything to anyone??? We weren't swaying (really) although I'm a natural HE dieter without even trying. So here I am 12dpo (I POAS on 9dpo and got BFN...but it would have been a miracle if it was a BFP anyway, seems my HCG levels never show until my AF due date). I'm going to POAS tomorrow I think...or maybe I can hold off until 14dpo. Getting a BFN is just so NERVE WRACKING.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

suregena
June 13th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Chemical pregnancy... it tried to implant, I had about 5 faint positives but now solid negatives and feeling very AF-y tonight. :(

The Anchor
June 14th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Looks like I'm out...AF reared her ugly head yesterday evening. FX for all you ladies!

suregena
June 14th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Been feeling AF like all day but nothing yet. Could a FRER be wrong at 14dpo? I seriously doubt it... but, urgh. 16dpo tomorrow.

Lassie1982
June 14th, 2012, 02:59 PM
looking at your chart suregena - is it possible you didn't ovulate till CD34? that would put you at only 7dpo - explaining the negative?
i know the cross hairs are at cd 26...but its not until cd 34 that your temps increase to their highest (and there was a large temp dip there aswell)
??

suregena
June 14th, 2012, 03:27 PM
looking at your chart suregena - is it possible you didn't ovulate till CD34? that would put you at only 7dpo - explaining the negative?
i know the cross hairs are at cd 26...but its not until cd 34 that your temps increase to their highest (and there was a large temp dip there aswell)
??

I mean... it's possible, but I didn't have any fertile signs at all then, and it'd be very hard to get pregnant from a BD then! But who knows. I don't anymore! :(

PolishPrincess
June 14th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Well Suregena I'm still pullin' for ya! This waiting is just no fun!

Ribbons
June 14th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I mean... it's possible, but I didn't have any fertile signs at all then, and it'd be very hard to get pregnant from a BD then! But who knows. I don't anymore! :(

I don't think so... I mean, why would you have had the + tests? I still think you are right and that was an implantation dip... still hoping for you that it's taking awhile to amp up on the hcg, you never know!

kaseybaby
June 15th, 2012, 08:21 PM
I am out again. On to my last cycle of clomid. Good luck ladies!

PolishPrincess
June 15th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Good Luck next round Kasey Baby- I hope all your dreams come true!!!:luck:

suregena
June 16th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Well, temp officially dropped below the coverline today. I definitely think it was a chemical. I try not to get upset over the fact this seems to happen to me (two miscarriages prior to my son and now TTC #2 and first positive turns to a chemical!)

Frustrating.

Mochagirl
June 16th, 2012, 07:11 AM
I'm sorry, suregena - that must be very frustrating :HH:

Lassie1982
June 16th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Checking in here at 3dpo :)

If this isn't our month then we are taking a break for a couple of months, swaying for 6 months is taking its toll and dh insists, which is probably for the best. in a weird way in looking forward to 'not' swaying because it has consumed so much of me. Will come back to it after a couple of month, but just need a break.

I have a ton of Internet cheapies (10mui) so will probably start testing at 10dpo, I don't feel like I will get a Bfp this month, but that's ok. I think because we have decided to give it a break I'm kinda like *shrug* it doesn't look like its meant to be for us right now.

Lassie1982
June 16th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Well, temp officially dropped below the coverline today. I definitely think it was a chemical. I try not to get upset over the fact this seems to happen to me (two miscarriages prior to my son and now TTC #2 and first positive turns to a chemical!)

Frustrating.

*hugs* so sorry :(
Wishing you every luck next month xo

suregena
June 17th, 2012, 05:25 AM
I'm hoping to have better luck with soy isoflavones... I keep reading a lot of success with it. I think it can be a good tool for either type of sway (like atomic's essay says), you just make it work for you (i.e. for a girl, take antihistamines) and with the girl diet seriously SCREWING up my cycles no matter what I do, I think it's a helpful option. I'm actually *looking forward* to giving it a try and seeing what it does to my cycle. (I must be crazy...)

Lassie1982
June 18th, 2012, 03:00 PM
is it just me or is this thread really quiet this month? Are there not many in the 2ww for june? or everyone hanging out elsewhere?

suregena
June 18th, 2012, 03:07 PM
I'm still here because I still don't know what's happening! :wave:

myGirl
June 18th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I'll be here soon, my O is late! Usually I O on CD12 and today is CD 13 and I just got a fade-in with OPKs. I hope it's positive tonight! I just want to be done BDing...

Lassie, when will you test?

Suregena, did you get a blood test yet?

suregena
June 18th, 2012, 03:14 PM
He wants me to give him urine and he's sending it to the lab? Don't know what that's about, so no blood test, unfortunately...

I'm going to try to get it to them this week but it's hard because I work. Might have to get my hubby to do it for me when he's not working on FRIDAY! Argh. I have to leave my house before they're even open (to get to work.) Makes things not very convenient...

I'm going to take another preg test in the morning, though.

Chessika
June 18th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Hello all,

I guess it is time to come here. We had our one and only attempt on O-Day, so that makes me 2dpo today. Altough I think my chances are pretty low. I misinterpeted the instructions on my Clearblue digital, so I took Zyrtec on the attempt day in addition to other swaying things. On the other hand, only one is needed to come through and there are enough oops-Babys.
We will see! Good luck to all of you!

Lassie1982
June 18th, 2012, 05:46 PM
I started testing at 5dpo (today!)
yes I am a poas addict.
Since I am ok with this not happening for us right now, and since we have decided to take a break I have kinda found peace with that and am honestly ok with a bfn this month.
I have 40 Internet cheapies that I may as well use up, and I by some miracle I am pregnant I want one of those BFP progression pictures. they ate 10mui ones so they *may* pick something up from 8dpo.
I have a frer which I will crack open on 10dpo.

In other news my god am I uncontrollably hungry. After 6 months of no breakfast I had it pretty down packed, but the last 2 days I'm sat here at work in the morning almost chewing my own arm. It's probably because I can see the light at the end of the tunnell and am chomping at the bit to be able to eat breakfast again! It's probably the thing that I am looking forward to the most with taking a break, being able to eat breakfast!

Lassie1982
June 18th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I'm still here because I still don't know what's happening! :wave:

Right behind you with everything crossed for you!!!!
:fx:

Lassie1982
June 18th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Have fun mygirl! :luck:

Lassie1982
June 18th, 2012, 06:17 PM
I'm having another coffee otherwise I swear I'm going to start eating the post it notes or something.

Kiesse
June 18th, 2012, 06:43 PM
hmmmm lassie............ i really hope this is your month! I drank SOOOOOO much coffee in my 2ww it was the only thing that kept me going as well!
Suregena - I have been thinking about ya chicken, hope everything works out, keep me posted!

Lassie, if you are not pg this month, make sure you keep in touch while you take a break (you will prob end up pregnant as that seems to be what happens when people take a break from ttc)

Wishing everyone all the best! the 2ww is honestly the slowest part and worst waiting!

cravingsalt
June 18th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Hey ladies!

Question for you all. Do you ease up on the LE diet in the 2ww or does that defeat the purpose and hurt your next month's sway? After O, I have been taking in more calories (partly because I was feeling deprived, party because of personal stress, partly to give myself a couple of pounds to lose next month since I'm already a little thin- but also juuuust in case there is *dare I say it* a bean just hoping to stick in there). Anyway, just wondering what everyone else is doing.

myGirl
June 18th, 2012, 09:14 PM
LOL Lassie, hope you didn't eat too many post-it notes!! Maybe you are pregnant... Sounds promising.

Suregena, hope you get some good news soon, thinking of you.

Chessika, great to see you here! With my last baby I got PG with one attempt 4 days before O.. but I was 30 yrs old then. Now I'm an old lady haha

atomic sagebrush
June 18th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Craving, you need to stick to the diet somewhat closely esp. for the first 7 days after O because research has shown that XX fertilized eggs develop better in a low glucose environment (glucose is present in your blood sugar). We're trying to provide the best environment we can for our little girls to develop in.

After that point, a cheat here and there is ok but overall it's best to stick to the diet, in case you don't get pg that month.

Lassie1982
June 19th, 2012, 02:37 AM
hmmmm lassie............ i really hope this is your month! I drank SOOOOOO much coffee in my 2ww it was the only thing that kept me going as well!
Suregena - I have been thinking about ya chicken, hope everything works out, keep me posted!

Lassie, if you are not pg this month, make sure you keep in touch while you take a break (you will prob end up pregnant as that seems to be what happens when people take a break from ttc)

Wishing everyone all the best! the 2ww is honestly the slowest part and worst waiting!

Thank kiesse :)
And i will definitely still be hanging round and keeping up with everything and everyone! Your all my little online family LOL

Lassie1982
June 19th, 2012, 02:38 AM
LOL Lassie, hope you didn't eat too many post-it notes!! Maybe you are pregnant... Sounds promising.

Suregena, hope you get some good news soon, thinking of you.

Chessika, great to see you here! With my last baby I got PG with one attempt 4 days before O.. but I was 30 yrs old then. Now I'm an old lady haha

LOL the post it notes were safe! Didn't eat a single one! I did have a biscuit though!

Trying not to get my hopes up - if it hasn't works for this long then whats going to make it magically happen now....

myGirl
June 19th, 2012, 03:39 AM
I know, it's hard to keep from symptom spotting and its so crushing when it doesn't happen. It's got to happen eventually, though, right?!? I hope you get your BFP this month!

Lassie1982
June 19th, 2012, 06:07 AM
I know, it's hard to keep from symptom spotting and its so crushing when it doesn't happen. It's got to happen eventually, though, right?!? I hope you get your BFP this month!

:bighug:

HopeandDreamG
June 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Good luck everyone here. Just started a new cycle myself will basically be in the July 2 WW!

myGirl
June 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Good luck Hope!

I'm officially here now, I'm going to try not to test until 11 dpo.

Chessika
June 19th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Since my c-section, my scar hurts when the weather is changing. After my ovulation pains now my uterus is hurting, but I do not know the real reason, could be the scar or something else. I am 3dpo and had a little brownish CM, must be ovulation bleeding I guess. Good luck to all!

Lassie1982
June 19th, 2012, 02:48 PM
hi all! we need to get some June BFP's, there havnt been that many!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM
He wants me to give him urine and he's sending it to the lab? Don't know what that's about, so no blood test, unfortunately...

I'm going to try to get it to them this week but it's hard because I work. Might have to get my hubby to do it for me when he's not working on FRIDAY! Argh. I have to leave my house before they're even open (to get to work.) Makes things not very convenient...

I'm going to take another preg test in the morning, though.

Surgena hon, why didn't you tell him you got a faint positive on a test? You don't have to tell him it's a cheap one.. it's still a test!

When was AF Due?

Butterfly Spirit
June 19th, 2012, 03:07 PM
hi all! we need to get some June BFP's, there havnt been that many!!

I agree! Me and Babyylove are lonely! LOL

Mrshill
June 19th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Helllooo ladies!! I am 1dpo I feel like I have forever until I test!!! Kinda nervous I did a half way diet and two attempts bc I need a bfp his month! Anywho just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Lassie1982
June 20th, 2012, 05:02 AM
FRER were on special at a local discount chemist for $11 for a 3 pack, so I brought 2!!
So much for not spending anymore on tests and just using up my 10mui Internet cheapies! Ah well.
With 6 I can test daily from tomorrow till 13dpo, if I'm pregnant I should certainly get a Bfp by then :poas:

Cinss
June 20th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Hi ladies im checking in.......... AGAIN............... Im 1dpo also and this is my 7th month trying, 7 is supposed to be lucky right??? Anyway im a regular in the 2ww and i just hate how boring it can be (sigh) I have 2 pretty good attempts in and even did the TBM on the second attempt just for something new to try. Best of luck to everyone trying hope we do see some June BFPs!

Lassie1982
June 20th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Hi ladies im checking in.......... AGAIN............... Im 1dpo also and this is my 7th month trying, 7 is supposed to be lucky right??? Anyway im a regular in the 2ww and i just hate how boring it can be (sigh) I have 2 pretty good attempts in and even did the TBM on the second attempt just for something new to try. Best of luck to everyone trying hope we do see some June BFPs!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

7 is a lucky number for my family :)

suregena
June 20th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Surgena hon, why didn't you tell him you got a faint positive on a test? You don't have to tell him it's a cheap one.. it's still a test!

When was AF Due?

I did tell him.

AF was due... June 3rd had my cycle been normal... so, beats me.

Lassie1982
June 20th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Hey cinns, what's TBM ???

PolishPrincess
June 20th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Hey Ladies,

Well I couldn't help it and I took a test yesterday and got a BFN. Only 9 dpo so I am still holding out hope. I FEEL pregnant but I think I am one of those psychosematic people so I don't think my symptoms hold any water...no pregnancy pun intended....I am thinking about testing again on Saturday...best of luck to all of you hth! .:luck:

myGirl
June 20th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Polishprincess, 9 dpo is too early, don't get down! I hate seeing those BFNs too!

Cinns, I think 7 is very lucky! You are in with a great chance this time! TBM is great!

(TBM means turkey baster method, someone asked, I think)

Good luck to all of you, we need some BFPs, June has been a slow month!!!!

jmb848
June 20th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Hi Ladies,
I have decided to join the 2WW hoping that I have in fact ovulated but not sure. DH and I dtd twice on Friday right after the other and then once on saturday after DH released the first batch. Problem is I think I ovulated last night as I had pain on my left side. Not sure if the attempts were to far from ovulation if I even ovulated. Wishing for BFPs for all you ladies :fx:

coocoobananas
June 20th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Hey! I'm a june'r;)

myGirl
June 20th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Hey! I'm a june'r;)

I'm sorry coocoo! I should have said we need MORE BFPs this month... I didn't mean to exclude you (and I think Butterfly and Babyy are June'ers too?) I just mean we need more :):):)

How are you feeling coocoo?

cravingsalt
June 20th, 2012, 04:00 PM
We're trying!!! 8dpo for me, tested already (I'm another POAS addict), of course nothing yet. Would love to join you!

Lassie1982
June 20th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Trying so hard not to analyse everything, but of course I am!
7dpo today, took first frer which of course was negative!

myGirl
June 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Cravingsalt, are you on cd8 or 8dpo? Either way you are welcome here!

Lassie, I hear you on the analyzing part. Every cycle I have really sore boobs, gas, bloating, twinges, etc. And I usually test at 10 dpo thinking I am preggo for sure. Then I get a BFN and start doing Internet searches for "BFP after BFN" and searching for percentages of false negatives by DPO, etc. This time I want to avoid all that so I am going to test at 11dpo with a FRER and assume if it's neg. at that point then it's over.

I really want to keep my hopes down because BFNs are so upsetting! I'm reading that 50 shades of Grey book to try to keep me distracted... need to plan some activities for the next 9 days too.

Cinss
June 20th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Hey cinns, what's TBM ???

Sorry for the BFN lassie, still way to early and your chart looks amazing :) TBM is turkey baster method. Basically i got DP to release into a cup, then i sucked it up with a syinge (no needle) and put it right at the opening of my cervix and pressed it all in. It was quite funny and weird, but i just thought its worth a try as the attempt we did on the day before was leaking out after DTD, but with the TMB i didnt spill a drop :)

cravingsalt
June 20th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Oh, haha! Good catch, MyGirl! That's what I get for sneaking in a little genderdreaming surfing at work in a hurry, lol! I'm 8 dpo. Well, actually I'm just averaging what FF says and what I think. Had an early positive opk but no temp rise for a couple of days, took another opk (after it had already turned negative in between) and caught another "almost" positive (2nd line was ALMOST as dark as the control). I think I was catching another pos opk on the way out and had another attempt, because the next day my temp finally rose. Anyway, trying to hold off testing until Sunday.

Speaking of overanalyzing (Lassie you're not alone)...has anyone experienced implantation bleeding? It's probably just wishful thinking but I had a little pinky-brown cm on the tp twice today. Barely there, but there.

Cinss
June 20th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Ive never had it, i would be excited to see it though, goodluck cravingsalt

Lassie1982
June 21st, 2012, 02:56 AM
Cinns - thats an awesome idea! One way to make sure the little buggers get where they need to go! Hopefully that has done the trick for you :luck:

mygirl - i could have written the exact same words! I do exactly that, google stats, pictures, symptoms and the likelihood that they equate to percentage ergh! it literally consumes me! its a nightmare LOL

cravingsalt - i had what would definitely fall into the category of implant spotting in my last cycle - but no joy.
Thats whats so frustrating about 2ww symptoms, they could mean something or nothing.

Im desperately looking for signs of implant...but have nothing to really hang any hope on, no spotting or colouring at all, nothing that i think could be called an implant dip. I have had mild cramps (very mild) and twinges of nausea - but again they could mean bugger all!

Best of luck to all and hoping we all see 2 lines very soon.

Tomorrow is 8dpo for me, and as much as i am NOT trying to be hopeful, i know that when i start seeing those BFN's from tomorrow onwards I'm going to be disappointed.

fish2012
June 21st, 2012, 04:21 AM
Hey ladies,
excited to be joining you our first month of TTC pink, we did FR and four attempts last one last nite, I think a days cut off think I ovulate today (our wedding anniversary!)
I've never ttc before just not had a period and then tested - when can I start testing? DH really wants to eat meat ;-0
:nails:

fish2012
June 21st, 2012, 04:23 AM
Hi Ladies,
I have decided to join the 2WW hoping that I have in fact ovulated but not sure. DH and I dtd twice on Friday right after the other and then once on saturday after DH released the first batch. Problem is I think I ovulated last night as I had pain on my left side. Not sure if the attempts were to far from ovulation if I even ovulated. Wishing for BFPs for all you ladies :fx:
i'm no sure if i've ovulated or not either i temp but the graphs mean nothing to me and i had 3 weak positives on the OPK but no strong one but guess I must have just missed it?!

fish2012
June 21st, 2012, 04:29 AM
hey
sorry losts of questions this is v new to me what's dpo? does it mean days past ovulation? little confused as someone said they were testing dpo11 by then you know your AF hasn't come (for me anyway) and I thought you could test earlier now?!

fish2012
June 21st, 2012, 06:14 AM
ahhhh most positive positive i've had yet this morning! I'm trying for a one day cut off so planning to stop when I got a positive - should we dtd again today?! ugh the trouble with a cut off is how do you know? hadn't relaised this before! this would make o about 2 days later than i usually think it is, but have just started taking sp and vitex this cycle so guess that could be why?!
help :worry:

Cinss
June 21st, 2012, 06:20 AM
Hi fish welcome to the 2ww. Yes dpo does mean days past ovulation. Some women ovulate on the day of the positive test and some the next day and some the day after that. I have been charting on fertilityfriend for a while now so i know for me it is the day of the positive. And some people are lucky to get a positive pregnancy test at 10dpo but most of us have to wait until our expected period.

Lassie1982
June 21st, 2012, 06:25 AM
ahhhh most positive positive i've had yet this morning! I'm trying for a one day cut off so planning to stop when I got a positive - should we dtd again today?! ugh the trouble with a cut off is how do you know? hadn't relaised this before! this would make o about 2 days later than i usually think it is, but have just started taking sp and vitex this cycle so guess that could be why?!
help :worry:

I'd say that if you want a cutoff then don't DTD today.
That said, timing is what sways the least so if you want to increase your chances of pregnancy then DTD

Vitex can play around with your ovulation, any could certainly be the reason why it was later then you expected. Vitex can also cause multiple positives - just to add to the confusion!

DPO is days past ovulation as you said :)

With regards to testing, if you want to avoid any unnecessary disappointment then wait till 12dpo.
if you have a late implanter then you might not have enough HCG to be picked up before then - so if you have a shorter cycle, then yes that might be a day or 2 after your AF was due, whereas for other women it might be before their AF is (this is my understanding)
Wether or not you see a positive will be dependant on how many DPO you are, not in how may days your period is due.
For example, if you luteal phase is normally only 12 days, you might not get a BFP till your AF due date.
But if your luteal phase is 16 days, you might get a BFP 4 days before your period is due..

I think the earliest i have seen on this site is 8dpo positive?

if you have a look at these links they will show you stats by DPO for positive tests :)
Pregnancy Test Statistics - When To Take A Pregnancy Test | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/)

Fertility Friend also has some stats too

Good luck :)

fish2012
June 21st, 2012, 06:57 AM
oh so complicted! didn't realsie vitex could do that it's very funny stuff not really sure about taking it at all TBH!

lassie i think you may be right TMI I did have come CM this morning which after all supps etc is the first time this month and a few twinges which makes me think may be i'm o'ing today - which would have been my guess, my temp usually goes flat for a couple of days when i o (when it's totally erractic for the rest of my cycle) today was same reading as yesterday which only happens once a month.

oh so hard to know!

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 09:08 AM
So glad to have you girls to go crazy with!

Put my temp in to FF and just got demoted to 8 dpo, which is what I thought personally. Gives me a little more hope that my neg preg test this morning was too early!
:think:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f80fc//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f80fc/) || Ovulation Tracker (http;//www.fertilityfriend.com)

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 10:27 AM
Fingers crossed, but trying not to get my hopes up! Thanks Cinss! GL to you!

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 10:28 AM
Love that link Lassie! More to obsess over. :)

myGirl
June 21st, 2012, 12:08 PM
Cravingsalt, I think the implantation bleeding sounds really promising. I've never had it.

Fish, you have received some great advice from the ladies here, I have nothing to add except good luck and fx for a bfp!

Lassie, 8&9 dpo is so early to test, are you able to wait until 10dpo? I hate to think of you spending the next 2 days being disappointed if you actually are pregnant and it's a false negative.

Good luck to everyone this month!

Lassie1982
June 21st, 2012, 02:59 PM
Cravingsalt, I think the implantation bleeding sounds really promising. I've never had it.

Fish, you have received some great advice from the ladies here, I have nothing to add except good luck and fx for a bfp!

Lassie, 8&9 dpo is so early to test, are you able to wait until 10dpo? I hate to think of you spending the next 2 days being disappointed if you actually are pregnant and it's a false negative.

Good luck to everyone this month!

LOL i started at 6dpo :rofl:

Negative again today....

I know its too early, but i am such a POAS addict, and we are going to take a break after this cycle, so i though i best make the most of it.
Also, on the off chance that I am pregnant i wanted to have a progression photo showing all the tests ...but yes its a tad disappointing if I'm truly honest.

Temps spiked up today, but so did my cervix, i thought the cervix had to stay low and hard? Its high and soft this morning (and my gosh do i have a lot of creamy CM)

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 06:44 PM
Out of curiosity...has anyone tried opk's as early hpt's?

kaseybaby
June 21st, 2012, 07:01 PM
Back in the 2ww. After 13 months of trying and my 3rd clomid cycle, I don't have much hope. Lots of baby dust to all of you!!!

Lassie1982
June 21st, 2012, 07:20 PM

I have heard of that! I think that it only works from 50mui though, which would be 14dpo+ ??

My understanding is that the chemical make up of HCG is the same as LH plus some more, think of LH and HCG as identical twins, except that HCG wears a hat.
So metaphorically speaking a pregnancy test looks for a twin with a hat, whilst the opk just looks for a twin, so will be positive regardless of whether its the twin with a hat.

I personally would not use them as pregnancy tests, because I would drive myself mental trying to decide if it was positive of not, because of course there are usually 2 lines, it's just a matter of wether it's as dark or darker then the control line. Would drive me insane!!!

Cinss
June 21st, 2012, 07:25 PM
Lassie is AF due today? Your chart looks awesome still :) goodluck

Lassie1982
June 21st, 2012, 07:52 PM
Lassie is AF due today? Your chart looks awesome still :) goodluck

Thanks cinns :)
AF's not due yet, FF has put af at cd25 which is next Tuesday, but I think that's highly unlikely and incorrect, and af is more likely to be due on cd28 which will be next Thursday - that's the day I will be using as my due date.

Butterfly Spirit
June 21st, 2012, 08:37 PM

I only use cheapie OPKS and they work fabulously for me as OPKS. As HPTs not so much! LOL

Butterfly Spirit
June 21st, 2012, 08:48 PM
Oh, haha! Good catch, MyGirl! That's what I get for sneaking in a little genderdreaming surfing at work in a hurry, lol! I'm 8 dpo. Well, actually I'm just averaging what FF says and what I think. Had an early positive opk but no temp rise for a couple of days, took another opk (after it had already turned negative in between) and caught another "almost" positive (2nd line was ALMOST as dark as the control). I think I was catching another pos opk on the way out and had another attempt, because the next day my temp finally rose. Anyway, trying to hold off testing until Sunday.

Speaking of overanalyzing (Lassie you're not alone)...has anyone experienced implantation bleeding? It's probably just wishful thinking but I had a little pinky-brown cm on the tp twice today. Barely there, but there.

Cravingsalt, That sounds just like IB! And around the right time too! I don't have IB unless I'm pregnant.
I think I had some light red spotting with my first preg and my second was a HUGE reddish brown mixed with light dull red smear on the TP. I knew it was IB. It was a week and two days before my period was due.

Best of Luck! :)

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 09:05 PM
Lassie- very interesting stuff. You ARE a researcher! Well, I have some of the cheapie pregnancy tests but only one lonely line (I know, I know, too early)- but there was a second line on the opk. Usually if I'm not within a couple of days of O there's not a second line. I have read stories both ways- where it meant nothing, and some pregnancy cycles where a second line appeared on the opk and got increasingly darker, turning positive right around the time the pregnancy test did (since opk's aren't all-or-nothing like preggo tests are).

Oh well, I'm probably reading too much into it. Just passing the time... *whistling* Forgot how slowly the 2ww passes!

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 09:07 PM
ButterflySpirit, how cool! You get advanced notice of your bfp. Mine wasn't much and is gone already. Probably just reading too much into every little thing. Congrats on your pregnancy!! What is a Celebration Scan?

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 09:09 PM
Wow, Lassie- just saw your chart. It sure is climbing!! That's a beautiful luteal!

Butterfly Spirit
June 21st, 2012, 09:10 PM
ButterflySpirit, how cool! You get advanced notice of your bfp. Mine wasn't much and is gone already. Probably just reading too much into every little thing. Congrats on your pregnancy!! What is a Celebration Scan?

That's AWESOME! That's what it's supposed to be like! :D
Yes, all my months of TTC if I didn't see spotting, I didn't plan on a BFP! And it was true!

My celebration scan is My 12 week scan! Celebration of a STICKY bean after my loss!
I've never had a scan at 12 weeks. I only had one at 10 weeks with my 2nd pregnancy because I had a OB. And after that not until 23 weeks (we wanted to be SURE on gender after a horror story from Dh cousin lol)

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 09:18 PM
That gave me goosebumps, I LOVE it!! Counting down for your celebration scan. What a lovely notion.

Butterfly Spirit
June 21st, 2012, 09:21 PM
That gave me goosebumps, I LOVE it!! Counting down for your celebration scan. What a lovely notion.

Thank you! Yes, I just want June to end and July to FLY by..I'm not obsessing as much anymore though, so that's good. I think the progesterone saved my bean! And I take it religiously at almost exact times lol..even 5:15 AM!

How many days until you can really test? I don't blame you for doing it at 7 days.. sooo did I lol

Butterfly Spirit
June 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM
LOL i started at 6dpo :rofl:

Negative again today....

I know its too early, but i am such a POAS addict, and we are going to take a break after this cycle, so i though i best make the most of it.
Also, on the off chance that I am pregnant i wanted to have a progression photo showing all the tests ...but yes its a tad disappointing if I'm truly honest.

Temps spiked up today, but so did my cervix, i thought the cervix had to stay low and hard? Its high and soft this morning (and my gosh do i have a lot of creamy CM)

All Promising Symptoms Lassie! :) I'm SO EXCITED for you babe, just look at that chart!!!!!!

cravingsalt
June 21st, 2012, 09:25 PM
Really?? I've considered progesterone. Suppositories or cream? I ttc for over a year with DS1 and after charting for several months realized that my luteal phase was 10-12 days. When I got my positive with him it was on 14 dpo so if maybe my egg was getting fertilized but never enough time to catch.

I'm 8dpo so I probably should't test until at least Sunday but I'm sure I'll test sooner. I have no willpower when it comes to this!

Lassie1982
June 22nd, 2012, 04:30 AM
thanks for the words of encouragement girls - had a really pooey day at work today and the words brought a smile to my face:)

Still no spotting for me, tons of creamy CM, still some very mild/dull cramps here and there in mini waves, and some faint headaches..
oh, and some small pangs of nausea ... only minor though.

Butterfly - i love the celebration scan idea :) SO excited for you!!! Cant wait to see your little bean, hope you will post the US pictures :)

Cravingsalt it certainly sounds like implant bleed :fx:

fish2012
June 22nd, 2012, 08:25 AM
hey all

was anyone else taikng chitosan have you stopped now?

cravingsalt
June 22nd, 2012, 11:50 AM
Sorry, fish2012- not familiar with chitosan.

atomic sagebrush
June 22nd, 2012, 11:57 AM
hey all

was anyone else taikng chitosan have you stopped now?

Zanacal took Chitosan and you should stop it once you get pg to make sure your body can use the fats and fat soluble vitamins in your prenatals and foods. Some people like to continue with the Metamucil and other fibers for regularity (at smaller doses), just be sure you take it at different times of day than you take your prenatals and DHA supps.

kaseybaby
June 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
Seeing how everyone is feeling. I am only 3dpo so nothing to report here. I have a feeling this is going to be the longest 2ww of my life.

cravingsalt
June 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Kaseybaby-

Feeling like I've been in the 2ww for a couple of weeks already! (9dpo) It's like the twilight zone. Hopeful every other day. Guess today's my not-hopeful day. Welcome to the 2ww! Good luck!

fish2012
June 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
Zanacal took Chitosan and you should stop it once you get pg to make sure your body can use the fats and fat soluble vitamins in your prenatals and foods. Some people like to continue with the Metamucil and other fibers for regularity (at smaller doses), just be sure you take it at different times of day than you take your prenatals and DHA supps.

thanks atomic decided probably best not in says on label don't take if preggy - here's hoping ;-0

fish2012
June 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
Kaseybaby-

Feeling like I've been in the 2ww for a couple of weeks already! (9dpo) It's like the twilight zone. Hopeful every other day. Guess today's my not-hopeful day. Welcome to the 2ww! Good luck!

it's been 2 days and it feels like forever!

Chessika
June 22nd, 2012, 05:24 PM
it's been 2 days and it feels like forever!
Yes, 6 dpo here. "Are we there yet, are we there yet,....."?:D

kaseybaby
June 22nd, 2012, 05:40 PM
Same for me. Usually the 2ww goes faster then this, but I feel like I am watching paint dry!

Lassie1982
June 22nd, 2012, 08:06 PM
Same for me. Usually the 2ww goes faster then this, but I feel like I am watching paint dry!

I'd RATHER be watching paint dry! :rofl: It would be a lot less stressful ... and no roller coaster of emotions!

9dpo today, bfn's
Still bloated and tender breasted...

Hows everyone else??

Cravingsalts hows the implant bleed?

cravingsalt
June 22nd, 2012, 08:25 PM
Lassie, we're on the same day, now that FF agrees with me! I'm at 9dpo, negative hpt's every day for the last few days (so easy to test when you have a bag full of cheapies!). On the bleed- nothing to report after that last post until a few hours ago, this time mysteriously on my undies but nothing on the tp when I wipe. A little down today, kind of got my hopes up despite telling myself I only have about a 15% chance per cycle at 31 (read that somewhere). I'm kind of getting a deja vu feeling from a few years ago when I would think I would have implant bleeding and it would be AF showing early.

cravingsalt
June 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Then again, according to FF, day 9 is the highest day of negative-before-a-positive... Early Negative Pregnancy Test Before a Positive - Stats Study (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Early-Negative-Pregnancy-Test-Before-a-Positive---Stats-Study.html) ...and the roller coaster continues!!! LOL

kaseybaby
June 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
Cravingsalt, I don't know when you had the implantation bleeding, but when I had it with my son it took two days for me to get a positive test.

kaseybaby
June 22nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
I wonder why there are so many negatives at 9 dpo?

Lassie1982
June 22nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
Then again, according to FF, day 9 is the highest day of negative-before-a-positive... Early Negative Pregnancy Test Before a Positive - Stats Study (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Early-Negative-Pregnancy-Test-Before-a-Positive---Stats-Study.html) ...and the roller coaster continues!!! LOL

Hi DPO Buddy :wave:

good find! Ive been stat searching all morning LOL
FF said that at 9DPO we only had a 16% chance of a BFP....

My OV day was CD13 this month, and 13 is my lucky number (i was born on the 13th and somehow that number has always been lucky for me), I will also be on 13DPO when AF is due...Come on 13's - let this be my month!

Try not to let the 15% @ 31yrs cause you any doubts - that stat might be true (though it sounds too low to me) but i think its only true for those that are just DTD without contraceptive, as in, just going for it and not putting any analytics behind it. If you monitor ovulation and signs of fertility i think your chances are much higher then 15% - make any sense?

Lassie1982
June 22nd, 2012, 08:57 PM
I wonder why there are so many negatives at 9 dpo?

maybe because thats when a lot of women start testing, i.e. there are more testing at 9dpo then 8dpo, 7dpo.
But as its still too early for a bfp in most cases, there is a high percentage of negatives

cravingsalt
June 22nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Yes, true that monitoring fertility signs could put it higher, but then again swaying for a girl swings it back the other way. Ha, it is what it is I guess. Come on lucky 13! I'm pulling for ya' girl! Baby dust all around to all the ladies. :noaf:

cravingsalt
June 22nd, 2012, 09:01 PM
kaseybaby- it's because we test ridiculously early. Can't help it!

kaseybaby
June 22nd, 2012, 09:16 PM
I am trying really hard this month to NOT test until at least 11 dpo. I always test way too early.

Butterfly Spirit
June 22nd, 2012, 09:28 PM
Yes, true that monitoring fertility signs could put it higher, but then again swaying for a girl swings it back the other way. Ha, it is what it is I guess. Come on lucky 13! I'm pulling for ya' girl! Baby dust all around to all the ladies. :noaf:

CravingS, I'm really thinking yours was IB! With some women it's a little and some it's alot! I spotted a bit of red with my first son and then the second one a HUGE smear of dull reddish brown blood. I'm only prego after I see IB...all my months of TTC if I didn't see it, I didn't plan on a BFP. :(

Lassie1982
June 22nd, 2012, 10:55 PM

Oh yeh, hadn't thought of that!
Im pretty much in the same boat as you, I'm 29, turning 30 this year.

myGirl
June 22nd, 2012, 11:42 PM
I am trying really hard this month to NOT test until at least 11 dpo. I always test way too early.

I am thinking the same thing... No testing until 11 dpo. I am only 4 dpo so I have a long way to go. I feel like I've been in the 2ww forever, though.

Is anyone doing anything special to help implantation? Do you allow yourself any caffeine? I'm still drinking my morning coffee, it's too hard to resist. I feel guilty about it though.

I'm excited to see some upcoming BFPs!! Hopefully this weekend :)

cravingsalt
June 23rd, 2012, 08:07 AM
Kaseybaby- just baby aspirin. Also, I am a little paranoid of the other big "o"...tmi? I'm afraid it could knock a bean loose, if there was one! lol Good thinking with the 11 dpo. I'm 10dpo today, still negative.

cravingsalt
June 23rd, 2012, 08:11 AM
Butterfly- thanks for the encouragement! I actually mentioned it to hubby and he says I had IB with my other two- tell you the truth, I can't remember because there were also a lot of cycles where I read too much into the "early symptoms" which are so close to pms symptoms. I feel like when I did get my bfp's that I made a mental note that I really didn't have any obvious symptoms before the positive, and not to read into it next time...but here I am again! Oh well, time will tell. Still nothing red or on the tp.

Lassie- how are you feeling this am? Sore bb's still?

Praying4Pink
June 23rd, 2012, 12:53 PM
Hi ladies! Can I join in? I am 9 DPO today and sadly no IB yet. I had IB with my first so I am just assuming I will get it the next time I get preggo. I have been having cramps for a few days on and off. I tested yesterday morning because...well I guess I really just wanted a reason, lol. BFN of course. I am going to try not to test again until Monday.

I have tons of IC OPKs and HPTs so I suppose I should put those babies to work. I am also 31 so I hope that statistic is wrong. I also have sore bbs on the side but they arent really painful. They werent with my first either but they dont usually get sore before AF so that could be a positive sign? Baby dust to everyone!

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 01:04 PM
I am thinking the same thing... No testing until 11 dpo. I am only 4 dpo so I have a long way to go. I feel like I've been in the 2ww forever, though.

Is anyone doing anything special to help implantation? Do you allow yourself any caffeine? I'm still drinking my morning coffee, it's too hard to resist. I feel guilty about it though.

I'm excited to see some upcoming BFPs!! Hopefully this weekend :)

I did read that caffeine, even that in chocolate does effect implantation. Can you drink decaff for now?

fish2012
June 23rd, 2012, 02:12 PM
Lassie, we're on the same day, now that FF agrees with me! I'm at 9dpo, negative hpt's every day for the last few days (so easy to test when you have a bag full of cheapies!). On the bleed- nothing to report after that last post until a few hours ago, this time mysteriously on my undies but nothing on the tp when I wipe. A little down today, kind of got my hopes up despite telling myself I only have about a 15% chance per cycle at 31 (read that somewhere). I'm kind of getting a deja vu feeling from a few years ago when I would think I would have implant bleeding and it would be AF showing early.

no we're not old it's fine 1981's baby's rule! :bowdown:

Chessika
June 23rd, 2012, 02:27 PM
I did read that caffeine, even that in chocolate does effect implantation. Can you drink decaff for now?
hmm, I drank half a liter ( I think this is 500 mililiter = 17 oz) Coke zero daily since ovulation. Could this be a problem? Thanks!

cravingsalt
June 23rd, 2012, 02:27 PM
PrayingforPink- don't be discouraged. 9dpo is early, and not everyone gets IB! You've got a great chance, esp with the sore bb's. Mine aren't sore at all. Welcome!

Fish- that made me laugh out loud! Yay 1981 babes! (and for the record I had never felt old until I read that article!)

kaseybaby
June 23rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
I have tender breasts today, that is my sign that PMS is starting. I think I will faint if I get a BFP this month.

fish2012
June 23rd, 2012, 05:10 PM
no signs here however hard i try to find some :nails:

good luck to all those with and yeahy for over anaylising fun!!

fish2012
June 23rd, 2012, 05:11 PM
PrayingforPink- don't be discouraged. 9dpo is early, and not everyone gets IB! You've got a great chance, esp with the sore bb's. Mine aren't sore at all. Welcome!

Fish- that made me laugh out loud! Yay 1981 babes! (and for the record I had never felt old until I read that article!)

31 the age to have a baby girl!!! i read that some where..........or was it in my dreams :think:

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
31 the age to have a baby girl!!! i read that some where..........or was it in my dreams :think:

My mom conceived me at 32. My chinese gender chart is off the charts for GIRL this year and my lunar year is 32 but I saw that last year had almost as many girl months!

myGirl
June 23rd, 2012, 05:51 PM
Oooh, thanks Butterfly for the info on caffeine. I'm going to switch to decaf... hope I can stay awake.

My BB's are super sure and aching... I feel like someone punched them. Unfortunately, I always have soreness before AF ... It's never been this bad before though.

Praying4Pink
June 23rd, 2012, 07:00 PM
Butterfly I have been drinking decaf but I did sneak in a couple pieces of chocolate and I wasn't a saint regarding the coke zero and diet coke products either. I didn't hear about caffeine affecting implantation but it is certainly good to know! Thanks dear! I saw that the CGCs were predicting girls for us!!!!

Craving thanks for the encouragement. I know that not everyone gets IB but I just feel like I should since I did before. My friend just found out she was pregnant with twins and she didn't have any IB either. Gives me a bit of hope there. Maybe the sore bbs are a good sign for me and the spotting a good sign for you!

Fish Sometimes no symptoms are a better sign than symptoms!

Kasey I know I would faint if I got a bfp this month. Heres to fainting, lol

Mygirl I hope your sore bbs are a good sign! Sometimes caffeine can make them sore too so could be that not necessarily that af is on her way. Hopefully it is because af is NOT on her way.

I haven't been feeling myself these past few days. It is kind of weird but I feel off. Almost like headache mixed with nausea or like the nausea you feel when you have a bad headache? Maybe I'm just going crazy....

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 07:10 PM
Oooh, thanks Butterfly for the info on caffeine. I'm going to switch to decaf... hope I can stay awake.

My BB's are super sure and aching... I feel like someone punched them. Unfortunately, I always have soreness before AF ... It's never been this bad before though.

Good sign! That's how I expected I was pregnant even though I was side cramping and bleeding...the sides of my breasts hurt and they never have like that before. It was rare, even in my pregnancies!
And I'd love to find the info on the caffeine for you ladies, I'm not saying avoid it all cycle long, unless you all got boys from drinking it every day. I was a MAJOR coke addict and I popped out two boys. I drank it like mad throughout my pregnancies too with absolutely no problems (What guilt I feel over that now). But in February when I began to sway PINK I knew I had to give it up, and I even told my hubby I was going to do it. He didn't believe me. So I drank one on my anniversary (The 14th) and then I drank one at the beginning of my last pregnancy/loss. Then I conceived again and I drank one the week I found out I was prego but I stopped after I started spotting again. Maybe that was a coincidence but my intuition said don't drink it, after that spotting started again I was done. I plan on drinking it again sparingly but not until I'm 12 weeks! LOL And it is HARD to just drink milk and water all the time. I drink Sprite when I can though. Best of luck, but I think you can do it too! I never thought I'd be able to cut down.

**UPDATE** Ladies I just remembered that I went to Olive Garden for my anniversary with hubby and had a Sprite, and THEN when I got home without thinking I had a swig of his coke!**
So that's even less coke than I thought. :)

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 07:18 PM
Butterfly I have been drinking decaf but I did sneak in a couple pieces of chocolate and I wasn't a saint regarding the coke zero and diet coke products either. I didn't hear about caffeine affecting implantation but it is certainly good to know! Thanks dear! I saw that the CGCs were predicting girls for us!!!!

It's hard to not eat chocolate, I'm not gonna lie and I craved them the week of conception so I only ate 2 fudgecicles. That helped my craving.. LOL But when you compare chocolate and coffee there's a whole lot more caffeine in coffee.
So I think it's better to do decaff for sure!
And your welcome on the CGC I can't help it.. with my chinese lunar year it is accurate for both my boys so I had to use it for swaying too! LOL

Lassie1982
June 23rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
So disappointed this morning :(
I thought my chart looked like i might be having a Triphasic shift, but this mornings drop would suggest otherwise.

Still BFN on both different tests. FF says the chances of a BFP at 10dpo are only 34%...but i see so many people on here, and on countdown to pregnancy with strong positives at 10dpo....

BB's still sore, and have a headache, CP is high and medium.

Sounds like lots of us are having sore BB's this month!

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 07:42 PM
I thought my chart looked like i might be having a Triphasic shift, but this mornings drop would suggest otherwise.

Still BFN on both different tests. FF says the chances of a BFP at 10dpo are only 34%...but i see so many people on here, and on countdown to pregnancy with strong positives at 10dpo....

I'm sorry Lassie! Are there any ladies on here that had charts like yours and Surgena's where the temp goes high then drops a bit then goes back up and they were in fact PREGO? According to fertility friend it said the temp rising is your level of progesterone...so I think it could fluctuate a bit personally. I've never temped so I have never been where you ladies are. :shrug:

Lassie1982
June 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM
and I'm so bloody weepy! what is wrong me ! GRR just want to snap out of it...i've teared up twice this morning.
No wonder by poor DH has had enough of TTC.....

Lassie1982
June 23rd, 2012, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry Lassie! Are there any ladies on here that had charts like yours and Surgena's where the temp goes high then drops a bit then goes back up and they were in fact PREGO? According to fertility friend it said the temp rising is your level of progesterone...so I think it could fluctuate a bit personally. I've never temped so I have never been where you ladies are. :shrug:

I don't know :( Looking at charts on FF that ARE preg, yes some of those have slight fluctuations. I'm still well above my cover line - so i think thats got to be good?

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 08:01 PM
Okay ladies I found this: And according to Feinberg, caffeine intake has been associated with decreased uterine blood flow. “This, in turn, may prevent implantation of a developing embryo. Ideally, it is best to avoid caffeine in the pre-conception period. Additionally, there have been some studies linking high caffeine intake (over 300 milligrams a day) to increased risk of miscarriage and low birth-weight babies.”

I've found similar reports on the web. This was just one place though:
Trying to get pregnant? Diet and lifestyle can have a large impact on fertility | Health | KCBY CBS 11 - News, Weather and Sports - Coos Bay - North Bend, OR (http://www.kcby.com/news/health/11888341.html)

Then this one: During the IVF Cycle
Caffeine and alcohol can interfere with conception; avoid both during your IVF cycle. Consuming 300 mg of caffeine per day can reduce fertility by 27 percent, the American Pregnancy Association reports. Caffeine can constrict blood vessels, slowing uterine blood flow and oxygen delivery, interfering with implantation. Alcohol intake in any amount can lower the chance of conception by 50 percent in a natural cycle, according to a Johns Hopkins School of Medicine study reported in the October 1998 "Fertility and Sterility."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/363155-ivf-diet/#ixzz1yfU0zedP

This is good too!

http://www.sophisticatededge.com/does-caffeine-affect-conception.html

There are SO many other places ladies. If you want to conceive now, I say it's not worth the risk. :(

I may even go caffeine free coke during pregnancy with my history..

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 08:14 PM
I don't know :( Looking at charts on FF that ARE preg, yes some of those have slight fluctuations. I'm still well above my cover line - so i think thats got to be good?

And you are symptomatic! Don't lose hope yet Lassie!

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2012, 08:26 PM
It's always something though. You can find studies that say about everything is bad or dangerous for your pregnancy and believe me if we listened to all of them we'd never sway pink because it's not ideal.

cravingsalt
June 23rd, 2012, 08:32 PM
Butterfly- thanks for the caffeine info! I think I knew not to have too much pregnant but didn't think about for implantation. Glad you shared. *putting hubby's soda down*

Lassie- above your coverline is definitely still good! I checked my ff chart for my first son (didn't chart for my second) and mine looked like it was climbing extra high around 9-10dpo, then dropped back to "regular" above the coverline, and only really went triphasic around 18dpo (positive test was at 13dpo and I'm sure I took tests before that). Hcg varies so much woman to woman that you could hear a lot of women getting their bfp's at 9-10dpo but others don't get theirs until 18dpo. p.s.- Crying at the drop of a hat was always one of my biggest pg symptoms!

Incidentally, my husband asked what I was doing and I told him about these forums, and he asked if I'd be sad if one of you guys got pregnant and I didn't. I told him completely honestly that I would be SO happy for any of you guys. We get to know each other's stories and can tell all of our secrets and tmi stories, and totally be in one another's corners. I told him it's the drug-addicted 16 year olds who pop out baby girls when they didn't even know they were pregnant that I get bitter about, LOL!! So ra, ra, another day no af, ladies...We're not out until she rears her ugly head!

Lassie1982
June 23rd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Okay ladies I found this: And according to Feinberg, caffeine intake has been associated with decreased uterine blood flow. “This, in turn, may prevent implantation of a developing embryo. Ideally, it is best to avoid caffeine in the pre-conception period. Additionally, there have been some studies linking high caffeine intake (over 300 milligrams a day) to increased risk of miscarriage and low birth-weight babies.”

I've found similar reports on the web. This was just one place though:
Trying to get pregnant? Diet and lifestyle can have a large impact on fertility | Health | KCBY CBS 11 - News, Weather and Sports - Coos Bay - North Bend, OR (http://www.kcby.com/news/health/11888341.html)

Then this one: During the IVF Cycle
Caffeine and alcohol can interfere with conception; avoid both during your IVF cycle. Consuming 300 mg of caffeine per day can reduce fertility by 27 percent, the American Pregnancy Association reports. Caffeine can constrict blood vessels, slowing uterine blood flow and oxygen delivery, interfering with implantation. Alcohol intake in any amount can lower the chance of conception by 50 percent in a natural cycle, according to a Johns Hopkins School of Medicine study reported in the October 1998 "Fertility and Sterility."

Read more: Ivf & Diet | LIVESTRONG.COM (http://www.livestrong.com/article/363155-ivf-diet/#ixzz1yfU0zedP)

This is good too!

Does Caffeine Affect Conception? | Sophisticated Edge (http://www.sophisticatededge.com/does-caffeine-affect-conception.html)

There are SO many other places ladies. If you want to conceive now, I say it's not worth the risk. :(

I may even go caffeine free coke during pregnancy with my history..

Thanks for sharing! I have been having one each morning, sometimes a second mid morning.

And diet coke at lunch....

Another adjustment to the next time we sway..

Lassie1982
June 23rd, 2012, 08:35 PM
It's always something though. You can find studies that say about everything is bad or dangerous for your pregnancy and believe me if we listened to all of them we'd never sway pink because it's not ideal.

True True - sometimes when you read study after study after study it makes you wonder how anyone ever gets and stays pregnant!!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 08:35 PM

I know what you are saying Atomic but if I were a coffee drinker, I would definitely go decaff at LEAST the week of O.. but to each their own. :)

atomic sagebrush
June 23rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
And that is each individual person's decision to make. My point is that there are studies out there that will scare the bejee-- out of you if you go looking for them and believe me, of all the stuff we do for swaying, coffee is pretty far down the list of concerns.

I believe 1-2 cups of coffee a day to be totally safe for conception (looked into it thoroughly, not just saying that) and I drank that much with all 5 of mine. If you're not comfortable with it, don't drink it, but personally I would have some qualms about changing anything my body was very used to right when I was TTC (stopping coffee suddenly may not be a great idea either.)

Lassie1982
June 23rd, 2012, 08:42 PM
Butterfly- thanks for the caffeine info! I think I knew not to have too much pregnant but didn't think about for implantation. Glad you shared. *putting hubby's soda down*

Lassie- above your coverline is definitely still good! I checked my ff chart for my first son (didn't chart for my second) and mine looked like it was climbing extra high around 9-10dpo, then dropped back to "regular" above the coverline, and only really went triphasic around 18dpo (positive test was at 13dpo and I'm sure I took tests before that). Hcg varies so much woman to woman that you could hear a lot of women getting their bfp's at 9-10dpo but others don't get theirs until 18dpo. p.s.- Crying at the drop of a hat was always one of my biggest pg symptoms!

Incidentally, my husband asked what I was doing and I told him about these forums, and he asked if I'd be sad if one of you guys got pregnant and I didn't. I told him completely honestly that I would be SO happy for any of you guys. We get to know each other's stories and can tell all of our secrets and tmi stories, and totally be in one another's corners. I told him it's the drug-addicted 16 year olds who pop out baby girls when they didn't even know they were pregnant that I get bitter about, LOL!! So ra, ra, another day no af, ladies...We're not out until she rears her ugly head!

Thanks a million craving for looking up your chart :)

I love seeing everyones BFP's as well, when DH see's me typing away with a smile on my face he says "someone pregnant are they?" LOL. - and feel the same way you do - and also feel a level of resentment towards those that abuse their bodies, neglect their current children, and keep popping them out one after the after to make a living off government hand outs...

Lassie1982
June 23rd, 2012, 08:44 PM
(stopping coffee suddenly may not be a great idea either.)

never mind TTC - its just not a great idea in general for all the poor sods that have to deal with me.
I can be like a bear with a sore head without my morning coffee!

might look to wean off it anyway, i have done it before and i feel much better not having to have that 'reliance'

kaseybaby
June 23rd, 2012, 10:21 PM
I still have a cup of coffee in the morning. I conceived twice very quickly while drinking coffee, so i am not overly concerned. I don't know what the deal is this time. 13 months is just crazy!

I temped for years, and when I was with my DS I have to say, my chart did not look like I conceived at all! In fact, my temp dropped until 14 dpo when my temp went super high. So try not to read too much into the charts and don't get discouraged. :)

Butterfly Spirit
June 24th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Seeing how everyone is feeling. I am only 3dpo so nothing to report here. I have a feeling this is going to be the longest 2ww of my life.

Hey Kasey babe, 4DPO today you certainly aren't out yet! Implantation probably hasn't even happened yet!

Praying4Pink
June 24th, 2012, 01:16 AM
And you are symptomatic! Don't lose hope yet Lassie!

Yeah Lassie don't give up hope yet! I remember temping when TTC #1. That chart drove me mad! I think you have promising symptoms even if your chart seems to disagree. Hoping for more high temps!!!

Butterfly great info! I am just messing up, lol. I also had beer and wine this cycle. More than usual. :shrug:

Butterfly Spirit
June 24th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Yeah Lassie don't give up hope yet! I remember temping when TTC #1. That chart drove me mad! I think you have promising symptoms even if your chart seems to disagree. Hoping for more high temps!!!

Butterfly great info! I am just messing up, lol. I also had beer and wine this cycle. More than usual. :shrug:

There's always next cycle, don't give up!!! It took me 10 months of TTC and 2 months of swaying with Vitex to conceive.. well I conceived on the 11th month- my 1st month of swaying, but I hate to talk about it.

Praying4Pink
June 24th, 2012, 07:45 AM
There's always next cycle, don't give up!!! It took me 10 months of TTC and 2 months of swaying with Vitex to conceive.. well I conceived on the 11th month- my 1st month of swaying, but I hate to talk about it.

....and it took me 16 months my first time :shrug:. But I do hope it happens sooner rather than later for us both! Tempted to test but don't think I can face the disappointment today :sad:

cravingsalt
June 24th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Well ladies...11 dpo, bfn and my temp dropped to coverline. I think I'm out and will just have to wait on the witch (my luteal rarely gets all the way to 14 days). Need some cheering up, hope to see your bfp's!!

Ribbons
June 24th, 2012, 09:54 AM

My FRER test at 10DPO was certainly not strong!! It was there, but super faint, so don't worry Lassie :) Your chart still looks good!

suregena
June 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM
I'm out, going into round 2...
At least I'm no longer in long cycle *hell*....

cravingsalt
June 24th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Glad to hear it! The beauty about af rearing her ugly head is it puts you on cd1 of a fresh start. Hoping this is your month, suregena!

suregena
June 24th, 2012, 11:42 AM
ME TOO! If ovulation BEHAVES this time (hopefully the soy isoflavones will help that!) I could *potentially* still enjoy my holiday to Berlin and EAT (I'm going to eat there, anyway. No WAY will I diet while there... I'm not spending all this money to go for a week and not eat their great food)... either I could be newly pregnant and be early enough before morning sickness, or could just be after ovulation. We'll see what happens...

If I don't get pregnant this cycle, due to the eating that will happen in Berlin... I'll take the month off to restart diet after Berlin. :P

Chessika
June 24th, 2012, 11:51 AM
ME TOO! If ovulation BEHAVES this time (hopefully the soy isoflavones will help that!) I could *potentially* still enjoy my holiday to Berlin and EAT (I'm going to eat there, anyway. No WAY will I diet while there... I'm not spending all this money to go for a week and not eat their great food)... either I could be newly pregnant and be early enough before morning sickness, or could just be after ovulation. We'll see what happens...

If I don't get pregnant this cycle, due to the eating that will happen in Berlin... I'll take the month off to restart diet after Berlin. :P
Oh, I envy you! I have never been there, but I would like to go! And yes, we have great food in Germany (I am dreaming already what I would eat again, if I am pregnant :p) Have a great time there!

Lassie1982
June 24th, 2012, 02:47 PM
well there's a temp drop if ever I've seen one!
bb's arnt as tender any more either....
both test negative - stark white!

Im counting my self as out, AF or no AF. I can take any more negative tests...which inevitably they will be.

I just don't get it - we chucked out almost every sway aspect except diet, we DTD 6 time before and during O. I just don't get how it can still be a negative...i don't get whats wrong.

Thanks again girls for everything, you guys are all like a rock through this, luv ya all!

We had decided at the beginning of this cycle that we are taking break from TTC/swaying if this cycle is a failure.

Im going to take a break from here for a couple of days from here to clear my head and get my emotions into check.

I'll be back soon to see how everyone is going and hope to see a ton of BFP's!!!

Best of luck xo :luck:

Butterfly Spirit
June 24th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Awww Lassie, hon I'm so very sorry! :(
I still say the party isn't over until AF crashes it.
Go ahead and take a break from all the technical stuff and you and your hubby just have "FUN" with it, by doing that you may just fall prego. It has happened to plenty of ladies here.
The break is good to take, so go take it and we'll all be here for you when you come back! :)

myGirl
June 24th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I'm so sorry about BFN Lassie. It hurts so much. I know everyone says this, but you aren't out until AF shows.

Be good to yourself and do whatever you need to do to get refreshed to try again. Make sure to eat something yummy.

Chessika
June 24th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I am sorry Lassie. Wishing you all the best!

myGirl
June 24th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Cravingsalt, sorry to hear about the temp drop. If AF isn't here, you still have a chance, right?

Suregena, I'm relieved AF came so you can finally have some closure on that wacky cycle. I bet the soy will work beautifully for you.

Butterfly Spirit
June 24th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I'm out, going into round 2...
At least I'm no longer in long cycle *hell*....

Time to get EXCITED about starting Soy! :)
I find that getting excited in April and May REALLY helped me to conceive.
I wish you the best of luck :luck: sweetie, and may July be your month!!!!!! :D

Butterfly Spirit
June 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Well ladies...11 dpo, bfn and my temp dropped to coverline. I think I'm out and will just have to wait on the witch (my luteal rarely gets all the way to 14 days). Need some cheering up, hope to see your bfp's!!

I'm so sorry CravingS, It's not over until AF crashes the party! I wish you ladies wouldn't temp past O. UGh, i would go INSANE!

suregena
June 24th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Oh, I envy you! I have never been there, but I would like to go! And yes, we have great food in Germany (I am dreaming already what I would eat again, if I am pregnant :p) Have a great time there!

It's my second time going! :) We went last year but only three days as we tied it in with a 3 day trip to Paris, too... but we were in love with Berlin. It was kid friendly, too... which made it even better, with a toddler! Amazing vegetarian spots to eat... oh man! We're staying 7 days this time! :) I wish I knew German fluently so I could just move there...

suregena
June 24th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Time to get EXCITED about starting Soy! :)
I find that getting excited in April and May REALLY helped me to conceive.
I wish you the best of luck :luck: sweetie, and may July be your month!!!!!! :D

I hope so. Soy, work your magic, buddy! Or lady. Er...

Lassie1982
June 24th, 2012, 08:48 PM

ergh...sorry to hear :(
*hugs* hopefully next month will be the one for you :)

kaseybaby
June 24th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I'm so sorry CravingS, It's not over until AF crashes the party! I wish you ladies wouldn't temp past O. UGh, i would go INSANE!

Agreed! It could also be the implantation dip. I know I am a total hypocrite because I know I am out and I am only 5DPO, but try not to give up hope.

Mrshill
June 25th, 2012, 12:25 AM
6 DPO right hear. Some bloating, twinges in my bbs but that's about it. Sending lots of pink dust everyone's way. I can't wait til the 2ww is over. I am ready to either be excited about a BFP or start planning my next attempt. Good luck ladies!

Praying4Pink
June 25th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Hi Ladies! I just came on to update...

Took FRER with FMU this AM at 12DPO and BFN :sad: Not sure if I am one of those women who don't get +ive until after missed AF as last time I didn't test until I was 4 days late. Not feeling hopeful though. I probably won't be on as much because I am flying to Texas tomorrow for vacation. AF is due Thursday but if I don't get it I will definitely come on and update. I will take a IC and Tampons to have my bases covered :shrug:

Big Hugs to everyone and hope to see some BFP's soon!! :hugs:

Chessika
June 25th, 2012, 01:29 PM
8 or 9dpo today. Is it normal to have ovulation-like pain in the ovary so late after ovulation? Otherwise no symptons at all.

Wishing everybody :luck: Good luck!

cravingsalt
June 25th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Sorry, Praying for Pink! Me too, bought a real test (FRER) and negativo, again. My bbt is the same as yesterday, right at coverline. Still no AF. Ignoring the pressure I've been feeling in my uterus when I try to sleep (maybe I feel that every month before AF, just don't think anything of it?) Trying to think of other things. Maybe my upcoming sway and doing the diet better.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. Wishing you all the best, because it looks like I'm out of 2ww VERY soon. :worry:

kaseybaby
June 25th, 2012, 02:18 PM
6DPO and nothing but sore boobs, and an increase of CM. Same as every month.

We need some BFP's this month ladies!

coocoobananas
June 25th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Come on you guys! Somebody can do it;)
Just FYI I had like zero symptoms and thought for sure I was out so yah never know!!

Praying4Pink
June 25th, 2012, 10:33 PM
CravingS I too have very strange sensations in my uterus! Feels like dull crampy pressure. I remember ttc before seems like I felt them but strangely the month I was preggo I had no clue at all! Why does everything have to be so confusing?!

cravingsalt
June 26th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Well...guess that sensation was AF waiting to crash the party, because she did this morning with a vengeance. I was bummed, but so begins day #1 of the next sway! Hubby said to give it another go. Fingers crossed for everybody else!!

fish2012
June 26th, 2012, 08:26 AM
ah cravingsalt bad news ;-( hooray for another try thou

i've had some crampy pains too suspect it's AF due in twos daysish

myGirl
June 26th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Sorry about AF Cravingsalt, it is such a bummer. I feel like mine is just around the corner too, so I'll probably be joining you in the July 2ww!

myGirl
June 26th, 2012, 11:33 AM
8 or 9dpo today. Is it normal to have ovulation-like pain in the ovary so late after ovulation? Otherwise no symptons at all.

Wishing everybody :luck: Good luck!

Chessika, I don't know about the ovary pain, could it be cramping in the upper part of your uterus? Or maybe it could be a cyst. Do you still have the pain today?

kaseybaby
June 26th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Sorry CS but I am sending lots of pink dust for next month. My cramps have started right on schedule, with back pain, so by this time next week I should have AF. Already planning my sway for next month!

Chessika
June 26th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Chessika, I don't know about the ovary pain, could it be cramping in the upper part of your uterus? Or maybe it could be a cyst. Do you still have the pain today?
Thank you for asking! Ovulation pains are gone by now. Have tested with an IC, BFN of course. I guess I will use my Clearblue digital on Thursday morning.

myGirl
June 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Chessika, sorry about the BFN, but it's still early! FX for Thursday. I'm testing on Friday but not expecting anything. I'm already planning my July sway.

cravingsalt
June 26th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Thanks ladies! But I'd rather join you in a bfp thread next month than you join me in the 2ww. AF was a bummer, but strangely I almost feel a weight removed from being so anxious in the 2ww. July resolution- don't stress! Hoping it flies by for you guys with some happy surprises at the end.

Chessika
June 27th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Great, another temperature rise this morning, but spotting and cramps already. But I cannot rely on temperature, mine sinks often when AF is already here. Oh well, thinking about adapting my swaying plan for July, getting not any younger, so I want to get pregnant in the next few months. Good luck for all of us!

fish2012
June 27th, 2012, 05:37 AM
af due friday should I take a test today.....no i know it's a waste wait till friday right? no reason to suspect a BFP ;-(

Lassie1982
June 27th, 2012, 07:19 AM
AF arrived today!
Having a break next month, enjoying some foods i have craved for the last 6 months for during the next couple of days then hitting the diet super hard as its about the only girl sway tactic i will have..

Best of luck to everyone still here!

Praying4Pink
June 27th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Well...guess that sensation was AF waiting to crash the party, because she did this morning with a vengeance. I was bummed, but so begins day #1 of the next sway! Hubby said to give it another go. Fingers crossed for everybody else!!

CravingS I am so sorry honey! Yes my hubby said he would give it as many goes as possible. We just started though ...only on cycle 2 with swaying. Hoping this trip to Texas will prove helpful in relaxing us lol. You know what they say about vacations! I'm just waiting for the witch...

Lassie darn that witch! She is raining on our parade!!! I won't be able to hit the diet at all because I am in Texas and my family cooks!!! I'm having a meat feast right now so it will. E just my luck that I will get preggo when I get back. I will be ok with that too though.

I think a lot of us would be ok if we just got pregnant already!

Ribbons
June 27th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Praying, what part of Texas are you visiting? I was born and raised in Dallas :) And I feel your pain on the food front, there is no way I'd EVER be able to diet in TX - between my family's cooking and all of the awesome restaurants I HAVE to visit when I go back home!!

myGirl
June 27th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Fish, how many dpo are you? If you are 11-12 dpo you can test with a FRER. But if you have the will power to wait until AF is due then, why not wait? Every cycle I say I'm going to wait and every cycle I break down and test early. So far it has been nothing but disappointment for me.

I am 9 dpo and not testing until Friday which is 11 dpo.

Good luck to everyone! The odds are at least one of us has to get a +++! :luck:

myGirl
June 27th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Sorry CS but I am sending lots of pink dust for next month. My cramps have started right on schedule, with back pain, so by this time next week I should have AF. Already planning my sway for next month!

kaseybaby, cramping a week before AF is due is a great sign!! FX for you!

myGirl
June 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Chessika, yay for temp rise... spotting and cramps are also PG signs :)

Lassie- you will be missed here but I think a break will give you your second wind. I have seen many people come back from a ttc break and conceive right away.

Chessika
June 27th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Chessika, yay for temp rise... spotting and cramps are also PG signs :)

Lassie- you will be missed here but I think a break will give you your second wind. I have seen many people come back from a ttc break and conceive right away.
Thanks myGirl. But unfortunately I always get spotting a few days befor AF. Should I be worried about my progesterone levels because of this?

kaseybaby
June 27th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Hugs Lassie and Chessika! June is not our month for BFP's. Guess there won't be many March babies.

kaseybaby
June 27th, 2012, 01:32 PM
kaseybaby, cramping a week before AF is due is a great sign!! FX for you!

Thanks for the hope myGirl, but all my symptoms are the same exact ones I get before AF. Especially my CM. It is the same ever single month. This is why I will pass out if I get a BFP this month.

kaseybaby
June 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Lassie, I had to take a forced break for a month because I was moving and it was very much needed. Enjoy it!

fish2012
June 27th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Fish, how many dpo are you? If you are 11-12 dpo you can test with a FRER. But if you have the will power to wait until AF is due then, why not wait? Every cycle I say I'm going to wait and every cycle I break down and test early. So far it has been nothing but disappointment for me.

I am 9 dpo and not testing until Friday which is 11 dpo.

Good luck to everyone! The odds are at least one of us has to get a +++! :luck:

I think I'm 5dpo (6 past postive OPK my temps are random) but for me I usually only get to 10 dpo which is monday :nails:

not sure i can wait that long! should wait till friday at leaset - we go a church camping weekend on friday and diet is going to be a major issue so will do a test on fri just in case i get lucky and don't have to justify why i'm eating matzo ;-) (not telling people about sway as I feel people won't understand!)

we'll test on friday and be test buddies ;-0

fish2012
June 27th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Hugs Lassie and Chessika! June is not our month for BFP's. Guess there won't be many March babies.

i'm hoping for a april baby month before DS2 second birthday...not sure of my chances this is only my first month!

kaseybaby
June 27th, 2012, 02:33 PM
i'm hoping for a april baby month before DS2 second birthday...not sure of my chances this is only my first month!

There are lots of women who get pregnant the first month! I hope you are one of them.

kaseybaby
June 27th, 2012, 02:34 PM
I think I'm 5dpo (6 past postive OPK my temps are random) but for me I usually only get to 10 dpo which is monday :nails:

not sure i can wait that long! should wait till friday at leaset - we go a church camping weekend on friday and diet is going to be a major issue so will do a test on fri just in case i get lucky and don't have to justify why i'm eating matzo ;-) (not telling people about sway as I feel people won't understand!)

we'll test on friday and be test buddies ;-0

I am 8 DPO and I cannot tell you how hard it is for me not to test. I always start testing around this time, but I am holding out! I think I can I think I can I think I can :D

Lassie1982
June 27th, 2012, 03:21 PM
thanks girls!!

what a weird month eh? its got to be the quietest month for bf's so far this year!

Fish and kasey - statistically that might make you 2 more likely to get your bps's...i mean someones got to!
Here's hoping you do :luck:

oh and i commend the patience you girl have with not testing - i need to get myself some of that patience for next time round...LOL

NCBeachyGrl
June 27th, 2012, 03:45 PM
After tonight I will be in the 2WW! I got a +OPK today, DTD at 3PM and will do again tonight after the kids go to bed! Then, I will be in my first 2WW! Best of luck to everyone!

NCBeachyGrl
June 27th, 2012, 03:47 PM
I am 8 DPO and I cannot tell you how hard it is for me not to test. I always start testing around this time, but I am holding out! I think I can I think I can I think I can :D

Girl....you are so much stronger than I am! I am not even in the 2WW and I am bidding on 6 FRER and already planning the days I am going to take them. I also have my internet cheapies too! LOL.:poas:

myGirl
June 27th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Welcome NCBeachyGrl!

This is my first month not testing early... every month I have symptoms and test early, only to ruin the rest of my day with sad feelings. I am not going to pay as much attention to symptoms now, since I know I can have all of them and still not be PG.

Fish- so glad to have a test buddy! Only 2 more days to go!

Butterfly Spirit
June 27th, 2012, 08:52 PM
thanks girls!!

what a weird month eh? its got to be the quietest month for bf's so far this year!

Fish and kasey - statistically that might make you 2 more likely to get your bps's...i mean someones got to!
Here's hoping you do :luck:

oh and i commend the patience you girl have with not testing - i need to get myself some of that patience for next time round...LOL

You are such a sweetheart! May July be YOUR month Lassie! :) :HH:

NCBeachyGrl
June 27th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Both attempts are done! It is official...the 2 week wait is here! Now....what to do to pass the time? At least July 4th is next week!

I guess I do have to wait for temp rise too....maybe 2 week + some days wait.:think:

fish2012
June 28th, 2012, 10:44 AM
so early pregnacy signs?! forgot to clip my one year old into his high chair at lunch time only relasied when I got him out! Lost my keys three times whilst just trying to put boys into car! Drove off from nursery with DS1's made a decorated cake on the roof, luckily he said where's my cake mummy so I stopped and it was still there!

either that or i'm just more blonde than usual......

fish2012
June 28th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Both attempts are done! It is official...the 2 week wait is here! Now....what to do to pass the time? At least July 4th is next week!

I guess I do have to wait for temp rise too....maybe 2 week + some days wait.:think:
:welcome: to the madness ;-0

fish2012
June 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Welcome NCBeachyGrl!

This is my first month not testing early... every month I have symptoms and test early, only to ruin the rest of my day with sad feelings. I am not going to pay as much attention to symptoms now, since I know I can have all of them and still not be PG.

Fish- so glad to have a test buddy! Only 2 more days to go!

tomorrow tomorrow! BFN here i come ;-S

NCBeachyGrl
June 28th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Good luck tomorrow!!!! I can't wait to POAS! LOL! I got my temp rise this AM so I think I did O yesterday too. 1 DPO! I ordered my FRER tests and I am giving myself a goal of 7DPO to start testing. HA!

NCBeachyGrl
June 28th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Has anyone ever felt nauseous after O? Today I feel like I could puke at any minute...I read that estrogen spikes can make you feel that way so maybe my estrogen went from low to high pretty fast....IDK! Hope that sways girl...maybe I should ask AS!

HopeandDreamG
June 28th, 2012, 11:44 AM
so early pregnacy signs?! forgot to clip my one year old into his high chair at lunch time only relasied when I got him out! Lost my keys three times whilst just trying to put boys into car! Drove off from nursery with DS1's made a decorated cake on the roof, luckily he said where's my cake mummy so I stopped and it was still there!

So funny! This seriously made me smile :)

myGirl
June 28th, 2012, 04:00 PM

LOL Pregnancy brain!! I have it too, but it's normal for me.

tomorrow tomorrow! BFN here i come ;-S

NO no no.... think positive! :luck: :luck: :luck:

myGirl
June 28th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Has anyone ever felt nauseous after O? Today I feel like I could puke at any minute...I read that estrogen spikes can make you feel that way so maybe my estrogen went from low to high pretty fast....IDK! Hope that sways girl...maybe I should ask AS!

It hasn't happened to me, but I hope you're feeling better soon! Have you eaten? Maybe you blood sugar is low?

kaseybaby
June 28th, 2012, 07:05 PM
I get very nauseous after ovulation. I get more pregnancy signs with PMS then I do when I am actually pregnant.

kaseybaby
June 28th, 2012, 07:06 PM
9 dpo and my boobs are very sore :S oh well. I just want AF to come so i can move on.

fish2012
June 29th, 2012, 03:23 AM
LOL Pregnancy brain!! I have it too, but it's normal for me.

NO no no.... think positive! :luck: :luck: :luck:

BFN ;-( bleeding gums thou is that a sign? of just a sign of bad dental hygine!!!

mygirl wishing you better luck x

Mrshill
June 29th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Well 11 dpo today and still a BFN. I feel so discouraged that's probably why I shouldn't test early. I also don't feel like I have a significant amount of signs of pregnancy. I was such a fertile mertile with my oops boys that I guess I expected to have a bfp by now. All I can do is wait.....