PDA

View Full Version : 1

Juniebjones
May 29th, 2012, 07:39 PM

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Water has ALWAYS made me nauseous while pregnant.

I had different morning sickness patterns with this baby - it started sooner and went on longer, but it was not to the severity that I had it with 3 of 4 of my sons (my second son never made me very sick). Normally I would get sick before eating and if I had a full stomach I was fine, but with this pg I often felt terrible after eating and better with a somewhat empty stomach. I also have stronger food aversions but I wonder sometimes if that has more to do with coming off LE Diet where I wasn't eating meat right when I was nauseated. I've never been a very big meat eater to begin with and when I tried to start eating more meat, was right when I was feeling sickish and it just didn't sit right, then I kinda gave up.

mydream
May 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Yes water is making me totally nauseous and I love water. I have ha to adding vitamin water to give it flavor and then it's tolerable. This never happened to me before either.

Juniebjones
May 29th, 2012, 08:10 PM

Juniebjones
May 29th, 2012, 08:15 PM

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Do you think you show faster with your 3 or 4 child? I wonder when it is normal to start showing when you are pregnant with your 4th child. I hate that are you fat in the stomach stage or are you pregnant look...lol

I did show faster with DS 3 and 4 but not as much with this pregnancy. I'm not really sure why.

atomic sagebrush
May 29th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I'm normally lactose intolerant but it's gone away in pregnancy with DS 3 and 4, but not with this baby. I haven't had much of an appetite for milk and if I have too much it makes me sick.

wantingson
June 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I had the same issue wehn i was around 7 weeks. So i stopped drinking home water & survived on bottle water for almost a month. Now i am feeling much better with home water.

coocoobananas
June 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM
I can't do water in early pregnancy! For some reason using a straw and having fresh lemon and ice in it makes it easier to drink! Apparently I'm a fancy pants type when preggers;) lol!!