PDA

View Full Version : microsort availability for those previously enrolled

Lilian78
January 26th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Dr. Potter,

I heard a rumor that microsort might be available while awaiting FDA approval for those who have already used it/previously enrolled. Any truth in this?

nuthinbutpink
January 26th, 2011, 07:41 PM
That's true Lillian! He posted on a threadbin the HT when we were talking about it.

nuthinbutpink
January 26th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Here it is- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?670-Anyone-doing-MS-with-IUI

Lilian78
January 26th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Even if you already have a MS baby (but are still unbalanced)?? Just asking, lol.

nuthinbutpink
January 26th, 2011, 08:38 PM
You, I mean a family with a less resprsented gender, would still be able to use it from what I understand. Theoretically speaking.

Lillylolly
January 29th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Yes, you would still be eligible. Are you thinking of cycling again????

Lilian78
February 1st, 2011, 08:37 AM
Are you thinking of cycling again????

Probably not . . . we are going to have one more baby, so I'm considering all my options. It's tough to give up control and tempting when it worked once before. I thought MS was not available (want to ttc summer or maybe fall), which was a big factor in definitely not doing HT. Now that I know it is, I suppose I'm slightly undecided :)

Dr. Potter
February 14th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Hi Dr. Potter,

I heard a rumor that microsort might be available while awaiting FDA approval for those who have already used it/previously enrolled. Any truth in this?This is absolutely true. MicroSort is available to those already enrolled in the clinical study!!