PDA

View Full Version : Due Feb 2013

stacey221958
June 1st, 2012, 09:36 PM
Hi everybody. I thought I would start this as I am due Feb 3rd so it would be nice to have some due date buddies.

Myloves
June 2nd, 2012, 08:10 AM
I know I'm not part of this thread, but I wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy!

dloui128
June 4th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Congratultations Stacey :)

stacey221958
June 11th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks!!

coocoobananas
June 11th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I'm right on the cusp of jan/feb so I'll bust into both until I know for sure;)

stacey221958
June 14th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I am due Feb but as its twins it will more likely be middle of Jan somewhere..

Yahmama
June 28th, 2012, 10:59 PM
I haven't been on here in quite awhile as we had all but given up hope after 2 early miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy in the past 6 months....however, I am now back 8 weeks pregnant, we've seen a heartbeat on ultrasound and baby is growing well! I'm due Feb 6, but my last baby came 2 weeks early, so I could very well have a jan baby...I will post this in both threads for now!

Hobbermittens
June 28th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Hey Yahmama! I am crashing this thread to say congrats! It is great to see you back here again. :)

Hobbermittens
June 29th, 2012, 02:13 PM
What a cute little bean!

luvncamrin
June 29th, 2012, 10:37 PM
I guess I'll go ahead and face the reality by joining the Feb group....although I'm not thrilled about it....it is what it is! Yamaha....did you sway?

Yahmama
July 1st, 2012, 03:49 PM
I guess I'll go ahead and face the reality by joining the Feb group....although I'm not thrilled about it....it is what it is! Yamaha....did you sway?

Congrats! Since I haven't been around, can I ask why you're not thrilled about being in the Feb group? Sorry if I"m being too nosey! I didn't sway the month I conceived...I had gone through 3 early miscarriages and had given up hope...but I had gained about 10 pounds, which is in my favor for a boy. Plus the only reason we dtd is because I felt the really strong O pains...I never temped or took an opk, but I know we dtd on O day, so I guess that works in my favor too. But either gender, I am thrilled just to be pregnant. We're going to wait to find out gender on this one!

HopeandDreamG
July 1st, 2012, 04:08 PM
I am praying and praying that his becomes Jan/Feb/march and I get a bfp and join!!! Congrats everyone here already.

Yahmama
July 23rd, 2012, 03:58 PM
Wow, this thread is really quiet! :( I've got my 12 week screening scan on Thursday and am nervous! I want to stay team green but am curious too...thinking I should ask them to only give me a head shot so I don't nub-sess...I'm afraid of seeing a clear girl nub all long and flat. Other than that type of nub I never get them right, but with the long flat ones I guess on they always end up girls. Hoping to not see anything at all so I won't obsess and easily stay team green!

coocoobananas
July 23rd, 2012, 05:44 PM
I say if you really want to stay team green get them to stay away!! I want to be team green but totally looked at my last u/s and now I am convinced it is a boy! I didn't want to feel this way:( I wanted to just be happy at birth either way and now I'm almost certain. I have another u/s tomorrow and not sure if I should look to possibly not see something and feel indifferent again or not look to not get deflated again:(

Yahmama
July 27th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I say if you really want to stay team green get them to stay away!! I want to be team green but totally looked at my last u/s and now I am convinced it is a boy! I didn't want to feel this way:( I wanted to just be happy at birth either way and now I'm almost certain. I have another u/s tomorrow and not sure if I should look to possibly not see something and feel indifferent again or not look to not get deflated again:(

I wish I had read this before my 12 wk scan! I didn't ask for a nub shot, but I got one that had a suspicious area in it that I am now OBSESSING over thinking it is a boy, and wanting it to be so badly, that I don't know if I am influencing my judgement or not :/ I posted it in u/s prediction, but will put it here too for any ideas. Glad i didn't get a really clear shot, but this leaves room for me to obsess...

BoyGirlOrAlien
July 31st, 2012, 02:33 PM
according to my dating scan im mesuring to be due feb 3rd. my personal dates was 8th feb...

Yahmama
August 3rd, 2012, 01:03 PM
according to my dating scan im mesuring to be due feb 3rd. my personal dates was 8th feb...
We're right there together then! My due date is Feb 6th, but baby is measuring 4 days ahead. They don't change dates, though, unless baby is more than 5 days off of original date.

Jennyb0125
August 12th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone, I just joined today! I due Feb 22nd 2013! Just thought I would try to get to know you ladies!

sierra
August 18th, 2012, 06:43 PM
hey newbie here!! I'm due Feb 21 with #3 (HUGE surprise) we already have a ds and dd so we're team green but I've already found myself obsessing on skulls and nubs after my u/s yesterday :/ lol hopefully I can stay strong!

Jennyb0125
August 25th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I would like to joing this thread, as I am due Feb 22nd! Congrats on your pregnancies ladies!

Yahmama
September 5th, 2012, 09:09 AM
I have my gender scan tomorrow and can't decide whether to find out or stay team green! :/ Could anyone give me guesses on my nub shots? Thanks a million!
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/12639-%2A%2Agender-scan-tomorrow-%2A%2A-please-any-last-guesses-my-12-1-scan.html

Yahmama
September 7th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Had my scan yesterday, and it's a boy!!!

Yahmama
September 17th, 2012, 07:42 AM
How is everyone doing? This thread is too quiet, we need to liven up a bit!!! I'm feeling the baby lots more now, which is reassuring instead of flutters every once and while. Having lots of leg cramps and round ligament pain. Can't believe I'm already half way through!!!!
I wanna hear how everyone else is doing! Anyone finding out soon??

Babyk10103
September 20th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Just thought I'd drop in and join?? I am due Feb 11. Still don't know what my little Jelly Bean is yet... Hoping for pink though. Been a massively different pregnancy than both my boys. Who already knows what they are having??

Yahmama
September 21st, 2012, 08:22 AM
Just thought I'd drop in and join?? I am due Feb 11. Still don't know what my little Jelly Bean is yet... Hoping for pink though. Been a massively different pregnancy than both my boys. Who already knows what they are having??
Welcome! I found out our 4th baby is a boy after desperately wanting a brother for my first born. (Had 2girls after ds). I def had different pregnancies with my girls...was sick with them and not a bit with my boys, craved sweets and now I'm craving meat. They were also more wiggly than boys and I carried higher with them. Will you find out or have a surprise birth?
FX for you and glad to have you here!

Yahmama
September 26th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Where are all the feb ladies? Lol! I check here everyday and wonder if this group is ever going to take off? How is everyone feeling? Anyone still waiting to find out gender??

coocoobananas
September 27th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Well I should post I haven't anywhere forever!!! I just was thinking about gender wayyy to much... But yet I'm still on here just back to being silent!
It would be nice to talk to peeps though about how their pregnancies are going!!
I just started feeling close to normal the past couple days!!
I got a b12 injection on Tuesday and I am thinking that has really really helped!! I have been super excited and I feel like a stuffed turkey!! I'm trying to walk everyday so I don't pack more on!! I have a lot more complaints but I'll leave it at that for now as not to vote you all;)
Oh, also I have to get a couple more scans as baby has echogenetic bowel which I hope will lead to nothing... So am worried and yet excited as they will be in "that" area a lot during it I assume!!

Yahmama
September 27th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I know what you mean, Coocoo! I feel like a stuffed turkey too and I always feel so embarrassed when people ask me how much longer I have like they think " not too much longer". I was trying to walk everyday too, but it has been colder on the mornings, so I have been driving my oldest to school instead of the 1/2 mile walk there and back :/.
Hope all your scans go well and that they don't reveal anything! I've heard it's harder to tell what you're looking at as they grow bigger since not everything is in the whole shot, so hopefully it can stay a surprise for you!
So glad to have someone to chat with on our DD board!!!

coocoobananas
September 27th, 2012, 05:46 PM
I meant to write exhausted not excited!! Some days I am tho lol!!!

Yahmama
September 28th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I meant to write exhausted not excited!! Some days I am tho lol!!!

Yes, I know what you mean....exhausted but excited too :). I had a TERRIBLE case of indigestion yesterday after taking a nap :(. I was soooo tired, but knew it was coming....I cannot lay down at all anymore without everything coming up into my chest/throat and it lasts the rest of the day to evening too and seems to ruin the rest of my day :/. But at least I wasn't tired!!

baby2ontheway
September 28th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Hi all just wanted to see if there was a vacancy here for me :) bub is actually due 10th march but had an horrendous pregnancy with dd1 and ended up With emergency c section so chose elective c this time and bub will arrive 27th feb. only 16+5 at this point but due for next scan on Thursday hoping bub will co-operate so I can find out blue or pink.. Have spent a lot of time trawling ultrasound prediction page and so far mostly girl guesses but some boy.. Looking forward to regular catch up with u all xxx

Yahmama
September 30th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Hi all just wanted to see if there was a vacancy here for me :) bub is actually due 10th march but had an horrendous pregnancy with dd1 and ended up With emergency c section so chose elective c this time and bub will arrive 27th feb. only 16+5 at this point but due for next scan on Thursday hoping bub will co-operate so I can find out blue or pink.. Have spent a lot of time trawling ultrasound prediction page and so far mostly girl guesses but some boy.. Looking forward to regular catch up with u all xxx
Yes! Def love to have you join the group! Sorry you had a terrible 1st pregnancy...is this one going better so far? Hope you enjoy your scan thurs? Did you sway either way? Have a feeling what you're having? I'd love to take a guess if you can link your nub pic!

baby2ontheway
October 3rd, 2012, 02:44 AM
Hi Yahmama, this one has been better in the sense bub had a nuchal of 1.88mm however with DD had morning sickness from week 7 - 14 but this one has been from week 6 to 17 and still counting.. seems like as soon as I think it is over and start to feel ok then SHABAM it's back! lol

My only sway was perfect timing... took 6 months to conceive this time and charted... managed to do the dance 3 hours after ovulation with a beautiful bpf at 9 dpo5085

baby2ontheway
October 3rd, 2012, 02:46 AM
and this is the other pic. lightened it a little so you could clearly see the two bits 5086

Appreciate you having alook for me Yahmama xx will update tomorrow if bub decides to flash.

Yahmama
October 3rd, 2012, 11:17 AM
I'm leaning towards boy...usually the girl nubs I see are very long and flat...this one is short and slightly angled...how far along were you with these? Closer to 13 weeks the nub starts to rise for boys. ALso, on the first pic, even though it looks a bit "forked" like girls sometimes do, the fork is towards the top...more like a bump on top which is more typical of boy. GIrl forks usually fork towards the bottom if that makes sense. I looked through WAY too many confirmed nubs before mine and was REALLY obsessed! Mine was a flat nub, but had a shadow of a bump on top, so I was super confused!
Hope baby lets you get a peek tomorrow!!!

baby2ontheway
October 3rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
Hi ladies, hi yahmama, little update...baby wouldnt give any clear shots. Ob got a quick look and said he thought he saw three lines.. Didn't get a pic either but going back in two weeks to try again.. So back on the tww wagon :)
My dds was very long and flat and very straight, this one looks so different to that but from what doc said its looking like labia lol ... these pics were taken at spot on 13 weeks
I had a little squiz at your 12 wk scan and see what you mean I guess the bump on top was the most important.. big fat congratulations on your little boy xx

Yahmama
October 5th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Aw, sorry you didn't get a good look, but hopefully your little bubs will show you in a couple weeks!!!

Yahmama
October 12th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Hi ladies, hi yahmama, little update...baby wouldnt give any clear shots. Ob got a quick look and said he thought he saw three lines.. Didn't get a pic either but going back in two weeks to try again.. So back on the tww wagon :)
Is your next scan soon? Time seems to be moving so fast it feels like it's been 2 weeks already? Hope your bubs cooperates this time!

Yahmama
October 30th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Is your next scan soon? Time seems to be moving so fast it feels like it's been 2 weeks already? Hope your bubs cooperates this time!

Do you have an update, Baby2? Hope everyone is doing well! I haven't checked in the past week due to being out of town, but we're about to get super busy...Halloween, then dd1 bday, thanksgiving, Christmas activities, etc, DS birthday, our anniversary, then it will be my dd before I know it! Can't belive I only have 14 weeks left!

baby2ontheway
November 2nd, 2012, 10:09 PM
Hi yahmama yes got the confirmation we r indeed expecting baby girl number 2. I am stoked for my 18 mth old dd they will be close in age and hopefully have a beautiful close relationship.. My husband on the other hand is still a bit devastated he won't even look at baby names but I am sure once she arrives he will fall in love.. So today at 22 weeks I am still suffering morning sickness too can't believe it lol

14 weeks for u and 16 weeks for me yay!!! The count down has started!

Hope everyone else is doing mighty fine in the wait to their new additions arrivals :)

Yahmama
November 6th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Hi yahmama yes got the confirmation we r indeed expecting baby girl number 2. I am stoked for my 18 mth old dd they will be close in age and hopefully have a beautiful close relationship.. My husband on the other hand is still a bit devastated he won't even look at baby names but I am sure once she arrives he will fall in love.. So today at 22 weeks I am still suffering morning sickness too can't believe it lol

Congrats on your little girl! My girls are 19 months apart, and play so sweetly together, and I'm so glad they have each other. I'm sure you're right that your dh will come around once she's born!
So sorry to hear you're still dealing with morning sickness! :( Hopefully it was pass soon for you!
Can't believe how fast the time is flying!

Roseoo
November 22nd, 2012, 11:41 PM
Hey girls,

I am due on 18th Feb but still don't know what I m carrying... boy / Girl..... :) :)

If anybody could guess from the following pics.
1st pic is from 21 week scan and right from 12 week scan....highlighted what possibly could be the genital area of the baby :)

Yahmama
November 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Welcome! It's nice to have another due in Feb around here! That pic is a tough one! I can't really make out any clues, sorry! :/ Did you ask them not to tell you at your 21 week scan? Or could they just not get a good shot?

Roseoo
November 26th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Hey Hon

Actually the baby was moving so much that the radiologist couldn't get a good shot.
I mean the baby was in unstable lie.

So, thought of posting it here , so that I could get some clues......

Anyways thanks for the warm welcome to the portal and thanks for a try to guess..... :) :)

Yahmama
November 27th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Hey Hon

Actually the baby was moving so much that the radiologist couldn't get a good shot.
I mean the baby was in unstable lie.

So, thought of posting it here , so that I could get some clues......

Anyways thanks for the warm welcome to the portal and thanks for a try to guess..... :) :)

Cheeky baby not letting mommy get a good look! :). Do you think you'll have another chance for an u/s? I'm having another at my next appt bc baby has been growing ahead (by fundal height was 3 wks over where I am) so dr wants to check him out! Fx you can find out, otherwise, you'll have a great surprise waiting for you at birth! I was going to try to do team green this time, but just couldn't hold out and found out anyway! Some days I wish I had held out for the bday surprise! Xx

meeks32
January 25th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Hi ladies!

I'm not pg yet but dropping in to ask anyone that knows their gender to please add your sway into the new stats spreadsheet Rainbow has put together. It's very comprehensive! Let her know when you do and she'll manually update the percentages for you.

http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25157

Good luck everyone!